From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new omega detective [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The new omega detective [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:16 am

The young alpha licked at his mother's chest and kissed at his chest, beginning to suck on his nipple softly much like when he had been an infant, clinging to his mother as he bucked into him and sucked on his nipple, giving low pleasured growls as he kept his mother close.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:11 am

The older omega shuddered as his son bucked into him. Holding back a purr as teeth nipped and bit along his neck and chest. He moaned softly and bounced himself on his cock. Gripping onto his son, mind spinning from the pleasure that washed over him. Drooling each time Ryan hit his prostate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:33 pm

The young alpha panted and groaned a she bucked into his mother, panting and he began biting at his throat and chest, gripping his hips tightly as he bucked his hips hard whenever he came down onto him, tucking his head against his mother's chest and he gave loud pleasured purrs.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:29 pm

Damien shuddered as he felt his son's cock grind against him. Biting his lip as he tried to hold back moans that yearned to leave him. He gasped in surprise as he was lifted. Gripping onto Ryan as he was placed onto his cock once the alpha sat down on the couch. He groaned lightly as the cock was fully sheathed inside of him. Panting in an effort to regain himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 3:19 am

Rex gave a light chuckle as he saw his mate's reply, he stretched as best he could from underneath his son before relaxing back and continuing to mess with his phone, waiting patiently for his son to finally wake.

Ryan growled out softly as he continued humping his mother, grinding his cock between his butt cheeks, the young alpha abruptly picking up his mother and he carried him to the couch, a lustful haze clouding his eyes as he sat on the couch and brought his mother to his lap, lowering him onto his cock with a pleasured groan.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 pm

The young omega continued to nap. Just wanting to nap away his heat. He was too exhausted from being pounded by both his brother and his father. He was sore and he just wanted to sleep it off. Not caring how his father felt about it.

Damien noticed that his mate messaged him, amusement flooding through him as his mate told him that he was awake yet couldn't get up because of their son. He could only tell him that things were going fine. Sending him a few goofy emojis in return. Though, after sending the message, he nearly emitted a surprised noise as his son pinned him to the counter. Humping and grinding against him once more. He could only groan, surprised by how horny his son was. Then again, he was going through a rut. He shifteded his hips, trying to get comfortable against the counter.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Rex gave a light yawn as he began messing around on his phone, texting his mate to make sure everything was alright, letting him know he was awake, but a certain omega wasn't letting him go, he gave a few smiley emojis before he began playing a random game that had been on his phone.

Ryan rubbed the back of his neck lightly as his mother spoke, "Well... Maybe once or twice..." he admitted, looking away from his mother before as he heard movement he watched his mother closely, licking his lips as he stared at his rear, Ryan was silent as he got up and trailed his mother, he moved to pin him with his body to the counter again, his hands on the counter on either side of his mother as he began humping his mother again, his cock hard and rubbing against him, the rutting alpha panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:24 pm

The young omega rumbled in delight as his father finally relaxed below him. Though, he still kept a firm hold on him, not wanting to let him go. He didn't care if his father wasn't content with staying in bed.

"How can it be too personal? It's part of our daily lives, we have to understand how it works so we know how to approach it." Damien shook his head and sighed. Though he turned to look at his son and frowned. "I hope you weren't one of those people, Ryan." He warned, not wanting to know he was skipping class. The omega shifted so he could stand, stretching slightly before trailing back to the kitchen. Having not eaten something like he wanted to, he made himself something small. His front leaning over the counter as he checked his phone briefly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:40 am

Rex looked to his son and let out a breath, relaxing back down so he wouldn't wake him, though grumbling to himself about keeping his omegas close to him, he didn't like the idea of his omega with a rutting alpha, especially while in heat, even if the rutting alpha was their son.

Ryan gave a shrug as he looked to his mother, "Something about it's too personal for a stranger to be teaching" He said, giving a slight frown, "At least that's what I think I heard, I know Henry's mom flipped when he found out about just how in-depth they were going, pretty sure he helped stop it" He shrugged again, "It got boring so a lot of us just started skipping that class" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:13 am

The young omega emitted a soft whine as he felt his father shift below him. He nuzzled his chest and curled his arms around him. Holding onto him as tightly as he could. His father was warm and comfortable, he really didn't want him to get up right now.

The older omega frowned as Ryan said that they didn't tell them about what happens during an omega's heat or an alpha's rut. Now that surprised him. It was a big part of their daily lives, how could it be ignored? "That's just preposterous! Obviously the parents are fools and don't want their kids knowing about their body and what they have to face." He growled, moving to sit up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Rex smiled and purred as he kept the omega close to him, it took a few minutes for the alpha to catch the scent of his mate's heat, a low growl rising from him, he didn't like the idea of a rutting alpha near either of his omegas, he shifted his weight to try to get out from under his son without waking him.

"They don't tell us about what happens while an omega's in heat or an alpha's rutting..." he said, shivering as he thought of holding his mother down again, his cock twitching in excitement, "They keep saying its cause parents are getting upset with how much the schools are telling students or something" He said as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:56 am

Zachary remained fast asleep on his father. Refusing to move himself from where he laid. Not wanting his father to move away. Soft snores leaving him as he slept. Showing just how tired he was.

Damien didn't glance over to his son. Oblivious to how aroused he still was. "I mean, it is important to use protection. But I don't really see why they fuss about that as much as they do. Alpha and omegas are supposed to breed. And people are going to still do something despite you telling them no." He responded, shifting so he could make himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am

Rex woke shortly after, grunting lightly and he yawned, looking to his son and he smiled, nuzzling him softly, giving a low rumble as he shifted his hips to pull out of his son, though he kept his hold on him, letting the omega sleep as long as he wanted to.

Ryan licked his lips lightly as he stared at his mother before he shook his head again and he tried to focus on the television, he tried to shift his weight to hide his growing erection from his mother, the alpha still fairly excited and aroused, "They don't really do much when it comes to that... It's more of just protection this and protection that" He mumbled lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:01 am

The young omega kept his face buried against his father's neck as he slept. Drinking in his soothing scent, warm and safe in his hold. He was glad to take a nap once more. Going through heat like that really just wore him out. But, he knew it wasn't going to be the last time.

"I thought they would at least prepare you for what to come. But now they probably don't care as much as they used to." The omega responded to his words. He relaxed and decided to turn the tv on. Bot noticing that his son was eyeing his body. Too focused on the bright screen as it played a show.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:51 am

Rex snored as he slept, keeping his omega son close to him, twitching off and on, his knot deflated enough to allow the alpha to pull out of the omega, though he still stayed buried inside the young male, his grip seeming to tighten on him every so often.

"They don't prepare you for that feeling in class though... You'd think they would... Right Ma?" He asked quietly, staying where he was seated and he watched his mother, trying to shake any sexual thoughts of his mother out of his head, though his eyes traveled his body often.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:08 am

Zachary remained fast asleep on top of his father. Enjoying how warm and comfortable he was on top of him. Of course, he didn't care if he was asleep on him with his cock still buried inside of him. He could care less right now. And he was sure that his father didn't care either. He just continued to lay on top of his father. Sound asleep against his neck.

Damien kept himself on the couch. Trying to just settle down. A bit of him was still surprised his son knotted him like that. But, it was to be expected by a young alpha like him. "It's to be expected. You're still young, your body is adjusting to there being omegas around you." He responded, moving his arms so that they were making a rest for his head. Laying on his stomach on the couch. Not caring to fix his clothes up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:08 pm

The alpha let out a breath as he continued holding the other close, closing his eyes and letting himself doze off, continuing to hold his son close to him, the alpha beginning to let out snores as he fell deeper and deeper into sleep, his knot slowly deflating inside the omega.

Ryan rubbed the back of his neck lightly and he sighed, pulling his knees to his chest lightly, "Well... Dad is a lot stronger than me... I doubt I could even land a hit on him, so there's that... At least" He sighed, "I just couldn't control myself... I've never felt like that before..." he said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:52 am

Zachary was about to respond, but was told to get some rest. He closed his mouth and exhaled softly through his nose. He shifted slightly and relaxed on top of his father.  He closed his eyes and finally started to fall asleep. Warm and comfortable on top of the other. 

Damien kept his face pressed against the couch arm, a light noise leaving him as he heard the other speak. "It's fine, I knew the risk I was getting into. Besides, since your brother went into heat, it's caused you to go into rut. Which kickstarted my heat, and I'm sure your father's rut as well. So I suggest you not kill one another at the moment." He said, moving his fingers through his hair. Shifting as he moved his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 am

"Well we probably still may have, though back then I didn't even know I could get your mother pregnant, I had been told years ago that I wouldn't be able to" He stated, "But nevermind my past" He said and chuckled, "Get some rest while you can omega" He said as he purred, keeping the other bundled in the blanket.

Ryan was slow to follow his mother, sitting in the lazyboy chair and leaning back, letting out a long breath, beginning to come back to himself, his rut settling down for now, he looked to his mother, his face darkening and he gave a small whimper, "Mom... I didn't... Sorry" He stammered.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:32 am

Zachary gave an amused snort as his father spoke of his brother. "I'm sure you would have had him anyway. Mom seems like his persistent in getting what he wants." He chuckled. When his father said that a lot of things happened that year, he hoped they were good things. "Well, I'm just glad I have a loving family," he said, yawning and snuggling up against the alpha beside him.

Damien finally caught his breath, remaining slumped against the fridge. Giving soft whines as his son bucked into him every so often. When his knot popped from him, he shivered as cum dribbled down from inside of him. He shifted against his son, pulling away from him. Deciding to settle down on the couch. Curling up and relaxing, wanting to just get comfortable and nap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 6:54 am

The alpha let out a breath as he relaxed with the omega, glancing toward him, "The year you and your brother were born was the last year for them... Honestly if they hadn't stopped them we probably wouldn't have had your brother" He said as he stared at the ceiling, "A lot happened that year" He said and gave a light chuckle.

Ryan panted as he held onto his mother, keeping him up, he continued giving slight bucks of his hips, his knot beginning to shrink as he came down from his pleasure high, his knot popping out of his mother once it was small enough, Ryan shivered as the cool air hit his cock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 am

"Yeah..." he trailed off with a sigh, closing his eyes as he relaxed on his father. Purring as he wrapped a blanket over him. He blinked open his eyes as he heard him speak, tilting his head when he said that they didn't have suppressants anymore. "Did they have them when you and mom were younger?" He asked, wondering if that was the case. 

Damien shuddered and whined as he felt his son cum into him. Biting his lip as he was filled with his potent seed. Closing his eyes as he felt him jerk and hump against him, trying to push his seed deeper into him. Making sure he had a good chance to impregnate him. He slumped against the fridge and panted, trying to relax and catch his breath. He took in a deep breath, still a bit shocked his son bred him like that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 am

"That's good, though it most likely wouldn't be long before your heat ends up coming back" He sighed, "It still bothers me that they stopped making surpressants... Young Alpha's or omegas shouldn't have to deal with this" He grumbled lightly, sighing and he continued holding the other close, even bringing a blanket over him.

Ryan panted and gave a whine as he felt his knot pop into his mother, he gripped tightly onto him as his thrusts continued, the young alpha let out low grunts and growls as his climax built until he suddenly came within his mother, jerking his hips roughly upon instinct to make sure his seed went deep within the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:13 am

Zachary shuddered as his fathers knot finally swelled large enough to keep him from moving away. Shuddering as he finally felt him release his cum into him. Feeling as if it would never stop. When it did, he relaxed against the other. Panting and slumping on his father. "Yeah.. yeah, i feel better." He agreed, shifting so he could relax on top of him. Closing his eyes in exhaustion, purring at how warm and full he felt.

The omega emitted moans and pants as his son continued to roughly thrust into him. Shuddering as he felt his knot hit at his entrance each time he thrusted into him. He huffed as he was pulled back onto his cock, tensing at each rough thrust. His son pounding into him like an animal. He grunted and moaned, tensing when he felt his knot pop into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am

The alpha growled out as he continued to thrust into his omega son, gripping him close as his knot swelled to keep them together, he bucked his hips roughly as he abruptly came within the omega, falling back and bringing his son with him, panting heavily, "Feeling better?" He questioned him after a few minutes.

Ryan let out low grunts and growls as he thrust into his mother, panting and groaning as his knot began swelling and hitting against his mother's rear, keeping a firm grip on him and bringing him back just as hard to meet with his thrusts, kissing at his mother's neck as he continued to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The new omega detective [Private]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next