From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new omega detective [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:26 pm

"Hey, alpha." He greeted, still bottle feeding the little omega. Once the baby was finished, he put the bottle to the side and patted his back. "Do you want to stay here and take care of him while I go to the hospital?" He asked, wanting to hear what he had to say about it. Looking over to him, a gentle smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:53 pm

The alpha chuckled as he watched his omegas sleep before he too dozed off, he woke before his omega, tensing as he heard the infant's cries, he had come out of the shower and peeked out, purring as he saw his mate feeding the infant, he walked toward them, pulling his omega close to his body, mindful of the large bruises on his own chest.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:26 pm

"Oh, it definitely is special. I'm sure you'd like it." He said, moving to snuggle into the alpha. Not letting go of the baby that was in his arms. Soon enough, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Once he woke, the little.baby started to cry. He frowned and moved to the kitchen, making him a bottle so he could eat. Sitting down and feeding him carefully..
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:01 am

If the alpha had animal ears, they would have perked up immediately at his mate's words, he chuckled and kissed him deeply, "Well, best be extra special" He cooed, resting his forehead against his mate's and he flopped down into the bed, staring at his mate and their adopted child.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 am

"Hey, careful horndog. I'm holding the baby. unless you have a good place for me to put the baby, I'm not doing anything." He mused, shielding the baby. Afraid that the poor infant would get crushed. "Besides, I'm tired, and I want to get up early if we're going to go to the doctors." He reminded. "I love you, but we can do this later. And if you're a good boy, I'll make it special." He cooed, hoping that got him interested.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 11:19 pm

"Well... I know I can be a hardass or a jerk at work, or in public, but I do like the idea of only you seeing this side of me" He said, continuing to purr and nuzzle his mate, "Besides, I want you happy, if this makes you happy, of course I'll keep doing it" He said, shifting his weird and he hovered over the other, playfully pinning him down, giving his nose a playful nip before he rubbed his cheeks against his mate's softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:08 pm

"I hope you're fine. I don't want to find out that it gets worse." He said, purring and shifting close to his alpha. Closing his eyes as he was showered with affection. "You're always so affectionate, i like that. And you purr too, alphas usually don't like doing that." He said. Opening his mouth to yawn, tired and wanting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm

"Tender, but don't worry, I'm fine" He said, only wearing his boxers as he laid on the bed with his mate, pulling him close and nuzzling his mark softly, affectionate rumbles leaving his chest as he kept him close, purrs leaving his chest as he kissed at his mate's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Damien held onto the baby tightly, not wanting to drop him. He allowed Rex to bring them up to the bedroom, settling down on the bed. Watching as he removed the clothes he had worn. "Are you sure you're going to be okay? Those bruises don't look good.." he said, frowning as he relaxed in the bed. He wished he could carry, but he didn't think he could. So he was quite disappointed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:24 pm

"I'll be fine, you're my omega, I should be with you as much as possible" He said, kissing his mark softly, "We can go to the hospital tomorrow and we can go shopping for him" He said, easily lifting the omegas up and he carried them to the bedroom, laying them on the bed before he undressed himself, removing his body armor and revealing five large bruises from when bullets hit into his armor, one in the center of his chest worse than the others.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 pm

"Yeah, you can do that. But are you sure that's what you want to do?" He asked, allowing Rex to hold them both close. "I'll be fine here for right now. I'm just hoping that we can actually do this." He said, not wanting them to struggle in regards to money. "I also want us to go to the hospital. I need to see if I can help my heats. Or if they're just going to be that way." He said, shifting closer to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:31 pm

"Well, I can move my stuff here, it would be easier for you" He said, holding both omegas close to him, "Besides, you probably won't have to stay with him for long, we can get a babysitter" He said, "I know you worked hard to get in, so I don't want you to completely stop" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Damien chewed on his lip, thinking about the fact that he had to stay home. After all the effort of getting a decent job, he has to stay home. But he was sure things will be fine. "How are things going to work? We don't even live together." He said, frowning at the thought. He continued to listen to the soft coos and gurgles the little omega emitted. Moving his head to nuzzle at his mate. Pleased to now have a little baby. He loved the little omega.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:09 am

He nodded softly as he listened to his mate, a rumble rising from him and he pulled him close, "Though this means you'll have to stay home" He teased softly, nuzzling the omega then looking to the infant, stroking his head gently, most alphas weren't that keen on raising another alpha's offspring, but Rex already felt a strong urge to protect the tiny omega, it didn't bother him that the baby wasn't his, he knew there wasn't a chance for his own, so he directed those instincts toward the child they now had.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:06 am

Damien was pleased that his alpha was going to be okay. He watched him carefully, listening to what he had to say. He tilted his head as he watched him open the bags. Noticing that it was full of baby things. He frowned and looked up to his alpha, before looking to the basket. Watching as he uncovered it and showed there was a baby inside. Eyes growing wide and body moving over. Instinct telling him to lift the baby out to care for him. He held the little omega, making sure he was comfortable in his arms. "No.. no, it's okay. It's more than okay." He said, purring lightly as the baby moved slightly in his sleep. "That's just.. disappointing that something like that had to happen." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:55 am

"I'm fine, you should see the other guy" He teased, giving a smile, "Some wacko went on a rage in the hospital, ended up killing a few people" He said in a serious tone, "This omega was there, I tried to do first aid, but he had fatal wounds" He began, showing the other the bags first, there were many different things for a baby, clothing, formula, bottles, small toys, anything they would need, "He had a very young pup, and-" He started, lifting the blanket from over the basket, revealing a tiny sleeping omega to the other, "He said he didn't want anyone else, but us to take his pup in, his alpha left him a long time ago for another omega" He stated, "He asked me about you, while he was dying" He said, hanging his head lightly, "I wanted to honor his wish... I know it's sudden" He blurted.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:50 am

Damien had been asleep, shifting himself and sitting up. Standard from his nest to scuffle into the kitchen. Blinking his eyes and rubbing at them carefully. "What is it?" He yawned, trying to get himself to stay awake. Not wanting to fall asleep on his feet. "You smell of blood. What happened?" He asked, hoping he would be okay. Hoping it was nothing fatal.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:17 am

The alpha was gone for long hours, when he finally returned to his mate, it was dark, "Damien" He called, "I'm back, and have something for you" He said, he placed a decent sized basket on the table and set a few bags down, the alpha was still in his filthy and bloody uniform, there were a few bullet holes, but it was clear the body armor he wore took the blows.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:11 am

Damien hoped he would be careful, he would hate for something bad to happen to his mate. He opened his mouth to protest, but grabbed the clothes and nodded. "Okay, I'll be here." He said, standing up from the couch and gathering his dirty clothes. Going up to his bedroom to find a place to relax. Wanting to curl up and rest while he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:44 am

"I'll be careful" He said, kissing his mate and he nuzzled him, "Here" He began, giving the omega the clothes he had came in, "So you'll have something that smells of me till I get back" He gave a soft smile, he rose up and stretched, putting his boxers on, intending to stop at home quickly, "I'll let you know when I'm back" He said as he nuzzled the other before he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:38 am

Damien closed his eyes as the alpha showered him with affection. His cheeks flushed as Rex told him that he had demanded pups. The omega wished it could be like that. But he didn't think the alpha was fertile and neither was he. "Yeah.. yeah. Adopting would be wonderful." He responded, shuddering as the other pulled out of him. A soft whine escaped Damien as he was told he had to be alone. He chewed on his lower lip, finally nodding and shifting himself up into a seated position. "Just be careful, okay?" He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:32 am

The alpha gave a small frown as he watched his mate, he stroked his cheek softly and he kissed his forehead, "Well... In heat you demanded I fill you with my pups" He gave a teasing smile, "I know the two of us can't have our own kids, but we can adopt, there are plenty of kids that need homes" He said softly, "It would kinda be nice to get some kids out of there" He murmured, shivering and gave a low groan as his knot had eased out of the other, popping out of the omega, he glanced to his phone as he heard it, growling and he held his mate to him as he answered the phone, he frowned as he listened to a demanding voice on the other side, "I've got to go, they need me for a case" He said, shifting up, "I don't want you going or leaving until I get back, you can handle yourself, but you're also in heat" He said, cupping his mate's cheek.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 1:39 am

"Yeah, that might be what I want. Because I don't like how horrible I feel.." he said, blushing as the alpha grabbed his face in his hands. Moving a bit to kiss him, soon resting his head down on his forehead. "I wish we had kids.. you know? I wish we were normal and we could have a little family of our own." He said softly. Looking down sadly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Rex continued to hold him close, nuzzling him softly, he kissed at his cheek softly, "If that's what you want, we'll go to talk to a doctor" He said, cupping this mate's face softly and he have him a small smile, glad he seemed to be doing a bit better than before.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Damien chewed on his lower lip, holding onto his mate carefully. "I'm just going to see if they can do something else. Maybe I can get it removed so I don't have to worry about having heats." He said, moving his head to nuzzle at his shoulder. It would be nice to have kids, but Rex told him he was unable to have kids. But he couldn't help but think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new omega detective [Private]
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next