From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 am

The lioness watched the male, eyes following his every move. When she saw they were sneaking past the humans. She carefully and quickly followed after the lion. She made sure to keep close, not wanting to be spotted by the humans that were trying to track them down. When they were a decent length away, she broke into a sprint and decided to race off. They couldn't stay in this area, so they had to continue moving until they knew it was safe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:52 am

The male stood in her way, nuzzling her softly and nipping her ear softly, "Lets see what we're up against first, stay close" He said softly, rubbing his body along hers to comfort her before he walked out of the cave, sniffing the air and huffing softly, looking out and flicking an ear, he only saw one human, but smelt more, he growled lowly and glanced back to the female, nodding to the side and moving to sneak off away from the humans.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:45 am

Sanji stood and frowned, shaking out her own mane. "We are not going to take them on, there could be more than two or three. I don't think it's a good idea to stick around, so I suggest we get moving," she was not willing to risk it. She couldn't let them capture them again, she didn't want to be back in a cage.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:54 pm

"Let them come" The male grunted as he stood, his ears pinned, "they only got me before because I never faught back" He lashed his tail aggressively.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Sanji purred and settled down completely against the feline. Tail curling and flicking around as she enjoyed the warmth he gave off. She lifted her head once she managed to scent out a human. "We have to get going, they'll be here soon," she said. Frowning at the words she spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 pm

He gave a chuckle as he listened to her, letting her do as she wished, he seemed to have gotten his will and hope back after such a short time with the lioness, he shook out his scraggly mane and gave a loud yawn, tracing his tongue over his lips as he laid his head over her, making himself comfortable with the lioness.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:02 pm

"Well, I cannot wait to see what you look like after we get you up to that point once more," she teased. Pleased to see that he was allowing her to groom at his pelt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 pm

The male raised his head slightly to allow her to groom where she pleased, purring loudly and he gave her a few licks, "I used to be quite the prize between females in my old pride, when I was fed and healthy, I was quite imposing" He gave a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:38 pm

She shakily stood and made her way over to where the lion was, settling down against him. Having been worn out by the pleasure that she got to experience. Her tail flicked, purring and rumbling slightly in excitement. Moving her head so she could groom at his pelt in return. Showing that she was grateful for the experience.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:27 pm

He pulled away once he finished lapping up her cum, purring and licking along his muzzle, some spots he couldn't reach still wet, his tail lashed and he purred as he watched the lioness, chuffing out softly to her.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:25 pm

The female continued to tremble and give off pleasured noises. Enjoying the suckles and licks along with the kneading. She gave a weak noise as she reached her own orgasm. Squirming and moving back against his muzzle. Pants and purrs leaving her, showing that she was pleased with the pleasure she had been given.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 pm

The male purred as he continued licking her out, kneading her belly with his claws softly while he suckled on her entrance, almost looking like a cub if he didn't have a full mane and was sucking between her legs instead of her belly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:39 am

Sanji mewled as the lion continued to lick her out. Her body was tensing and wriggling around in response to the tongue being pushed into her. She trembled when she found herself reaching an orgasm. Mewls and pants leaving her, showing that she was enjoying herself. Glad that the cat wanted to do this. She never experienced this, but was glad she was able to do so now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:59 am

The dark male purred and continued kneading her teats while pressing his tongue into her and licking her out, purring loudly as he watched her reactions, his tail lashing about, pushing his tongue as deep into her as he could, trying to please her as best he could.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:54 am

The lioness didn't notice what he was up to until she felt his breath against her folds. She tensed at the slight pleasure she recieved. Soft mewls and noises leaving her at the warm tongue that worked against her pussy. Wanting more from the male, pleased to see that it wasn't just him mounting and mating her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 am

He inched closer to her and he nudged his nose between her back legs, the thin male beginning to lap softly at her folds, watching her and purring, trying to make her feel pleasure, a paw kneading her rows of teats softly while he softly pushed his tongue into her.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 am

She tensed as he continued to thrust into her. When he finally reached his organsm, she tensed and roared out at the pain she felt. Squirming to lash out at him, but missed due to him jumping away quickly. She rolled on the ground, huffing and flopping onto her side. Surprised she had just been mated by the male lion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:41 am

He gave a pleasured growl as he thrust in and out of her, pressing his body against hers as he thrust, panting out and growling out in pleasure, he came in the female quickly before he jumped off her before she could lash out at him, he moved, laying beside her and lashing his tail, purring as he groomed the female.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:33 am

Her ears pressed back against her head once the length finally slipped into her. Tail curling and lashing at the slight pain she felt. She tried to ignore it, knowing well the thin cat would want to do this. She didn't think this lion ever mated with another cat. Well, the more you know apparently. She gave off soft noises, trembling weakly with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:28 am

The dark male gave chuffs and rubbed his cheek against hers while he continued humping her, he pressed closer to her and gave a deep growl as his length slipped into her, biting into her scruff softly to hold her down as he gave slower bucks of his hips, chuffing and growling out to her, compared to the lioness with how skinny he was he could be easily swatted off by her, even taken down, but he was at least trying to be gentle with her.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 am

She was surprised to feel the other's tip poke against her. Tail twitching as she remained in the same position she had gotten herself in. She had never been in this position. She usually humped the females to show who was the dominant one. She's never mated before, yet she knew the lion above her wouldn't really mind they at all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:17 am

He purred as he felt her shift to a more comfortable position under him, nuzzling her while he continued humping her,  he couldn't help becoming aroused as she accepted him, his tip poking and prodding against her as he continued to hump her.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:10 am

She was about to say otherwise, but decided against it. She didn't mind looking out for the pride, it was better than being a regular lioness. She got to fight and help her pride, it was the best. Sometimes she wished she had her pride, but then again she couldn't have everything she ever wanted. She nearly stiffened as he started to hump her once more. There was no use in escaping this, so she slightly moved her hips up. Shifting as she struggled to get comfortable as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:06 am

He flicked his ears as he listened to her, pressing himself farther over her as she laid down, purring and continuing to groom him, "For now, you're just a regular lioness, it doesn't matter if you have a mane or not, you're not a male, you're not supposed to protect the pride like a male" He stated, nibbling at her scruff while chuffing out loudly a few times as he started to dominantly hump the female, licking at her scruff and nuzzling her softly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:00 am

The female hesitated to get down, but soon laid down and shifted a bit to try and relax. "I know, but I cannot help it. I was seen as one of the greater lions in my pride. I would always sit and watch over them. It's instinct to do, and besides. I'm different than other lionesses. I've got a bit of a mane, just like males. So others saw me like them and told me to protect the pride like they would. I cannot help it," she sighed. Resting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next