viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 am

"Then relax" He muttered, moving and pressing his chest against her back as he started grooming her, placing a paw on her back in an attempt to push her down, his tail lashing about and he started to purr and chuff out quietly, his ears keeping forward, "If we're going to be a pride, I've got to protect you, not the other way around" He muttered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:36 am

Sanji remained sitting, a soft huff leaving her as she thought of what had happened to her before being captured by the humans. "We could, I wouldn't mind it. It would be nice," she responded. Her gaze was still fixed on the outside world, making sure nothing came into the den. She was paranoid, afraid to get caught by the humans. If they were caught, they would probably get killed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:32 am

He looked to her and he lashed his tail, leaning to her and he sniffed at her lightly, "Well... I guess we could be a pride... If you wanted" He muttered, his ears flicking slightly, rising onto his haunches to sit, watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 am

"They're gone, I don't know what to do now. They're gone and they could just be dead or captured as well. So it's nice to have you around, since you're good company, I would have lost my mind if I was left alone.." She murmured, tail flicking as she moved to settle down somewhere beside the male. Her eyes fixed on the cat before her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:20 am

"I've been a mess for ages" He sighed, laying his head on his paws, his tail lashing about, "I still don't get why you're helping me, you could get away, back to your pride, I have no where, no one" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:04 am

"We'll leave when you get your bearings straight. I don't want to have you flopping around everywhere while we make our way out of here. Until then, we're staying here.." She murmured. Tail flicking as she shifted on her hunches, looking over to the dark colored cat that was slightly hidden in the shadows. "You were quite the mess last night, so I'm glad we made it here before things got worse," she hummed. Ears flicking as she glanced outside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 am

The male snorted as he moved about, blending with the darkness to an extent, he gave in and ended up just flopping over again, "I doubt it'll be safe here for long" He muttered, his ears twitching about
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 am

The female looked up to see that the male was up and about. She flicked her tail and chuckled at the way he walked. "You still need a moment to recover. Just sit down and take a few deep breaths. I'm sure the dizziness would go away eventually," she mused. Still grooming at her own pelt. When she was done, she hummed and remained sitting in the spot she had been in. Tail twitching and curling, watching the male lion. Making sure he didn't do anything to hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:17 am

The male was still asleep, twitching as he slept, his tail lashing about and ears twitching, he woke some time later, looking about groggily, not remembering much of the night before, he stood on shaky legs and stumbled slightly as he walked, his body showing just how worn the male was from his struggles, looking about for the lioness.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:02 am

Sanji was relieved to see that the male had finally calmed down. She settled down and closed her eyes, drifting off into slumber. She slept through the night, waking up when the morning peaked through the cave they were staying in. She shifted up and stretched, stretching out and yawning. Settling down so she could groom, trying to wake herself up completely. Noticing the other was still asleep, glad he was calmed down and resting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:50 pm

The male huffed as he laid down when he moved, his ears back, he chuffed out a few times before flopping onto his side, becoming tired, mostly from the sedative, and he finally dozed off, twitching and letting out low snores as he fell deeper and deeper into sleep.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:42 pm

The lioness nearly jumped as the lion climbed over her, squirming as she tried to get him away. She swatted a paw at him, wriggling around to try and get out from under him. She moved to the corner and decided to groom at her pelt. A soft huff leaving her lips as she settled down onto the ground. She was tired snd just wanted some rest. She knew the lion would want it as well, but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:20 am

The male stumbled over her when she moved, not in his head as he tried to crouch over her, lapping at her head and mane as he made an attempt to hump her in a show of dominance, his hazed mind didn't nessciscarily have any intentions to mate with the female, but he was more trying to and failing to, form a pride-like bond with the female, his thin body trying to cage hers.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:07 am

Sanji was pleased that she managed to even get him to do something. When they made it to a decently safe place, she settled down and sighed. Watching in amusement as the other was woozy and barely in the real world due to the sedatives. She shifted away when he would try to groom him. Slightly shaking out her mane. It wasn't like a male's own, but she still had one which was slightly there. She was special, and that is what makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:51 am

The dark lion stumbled constantly as he was pulled along, his left eye closed from being poked and he grumbled as he tripped a few times, tripping over his own paws while on the sedative, mumbling about and he even tried to groom the lioness, acting strange while the concoction was in his system.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:40 am

The lioness watched as the humans pulled their friend away, glad they got the key. Once they were gone, she looked around to see if they were in sight of them. Upon not being able to see any, she moved so she could carefully unlock the cage. When she unlocked herself, she quickly moved to unlock the lion beside her. When the cage was opened, she grabbed the cat by the scruff and helped him along. Sneaking away from the camp, making sure not to hurt the other too much. He was a bit heavy, but he was thin and lanky to the point where she could haul him around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:20 am

He kept an eye on her while growling and keeping a hold on the human, when she had the keys he was going to let go before one human poked him in the eye, he roared and snarled in rage, trying to claw and bite at the humans, one managed to give him a small dose of sedatives and he stumbled back as the drugs took affect, he ended up pressing against the bars of the cage closest to her and he flopped over, giving a loud huff.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 am

Sanji was pleased to see that the other cat had managed to do such a thing. Surprised he even accepted what she had said. After the male lion grabbed the human, she watched the others rush over to try and help. She noticed the glint of the keys, reaching out to grab them quickly. When she had them, she made sure to hide them. Not wanting the humans to notice it glimmering in her cage. She hid it under herself, looking as if she was slumbering while this was going on. She kept her gaze on the lion, watching him as he finished the act.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:18 am

He watched her and sighed, grumbling lightly as he rose onto his paws, pressing against the bars of his cage, pushing his paw puy before roughly grabbing a passing human, yanking his paw back and smashing the human's head against the bars of his cage, sitting and huffing to himself, he made it look as if he was pulling the human into the cage, causing others to rush over to save the unconscious human, a human with keys to the cages close to the female's cage.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:25 am

The lioness shook her head, looking over to the lion that was in the cage beside her. "You cannot just give up like that. I can help you, I will make sure you get to where you can be the strongest lion out there," she looked at the humans that were close by. Hoping to at least try to appeal to his liking. Not wanting to leave the other lion behind. That was the last thing she wanted to have happen. "just please, I'm not leaving you here," her tail lashed slightly in irritation.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:31 am

The male shrugged lightly, "What's the point in me fighting anyway? If you haven't noticed, I'm a black lion, there aren't many of my colour, so humans love keeping lions like me, as pets or attractions, even seen some humans skinning a lion of a different colour" He shrugged, "I accepted my fate a long time ago that humans may catch me" He laid his head on his paws and huffed out.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:16 am

"We're both still lions, are we not? So it's best to help each other if we do get stuck in a situation like this," she responded. Settling back down in a corner, ear flicking as she carefully watched the humans. Tracking their every move, waiting for a good time to try and escape. She wanted to be free, not wanting to be cooped up in a cage like this. "Don't you want to be free? Being in a cage is something that isn't right," she glanced over to him. Tilting her head curiously, hoping to have him agree.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:51 am

"Well, my pride left after a while, kinda hard for a lion like me to hunt, ended up trying to get some humans for a meal... Got in a cage" He shrugged, "Why would you want to help me? We arent to in the same pride, I'm not in a pride period" He sighed, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 am

"Both, you look like a total wreck." She said, still pacing around her cell. She rolled her eyes as the lion mentioned good meals. "Well, I getting us out of here. Maybe I could help you get a meal," she commented. Going to the front of the cage to look at the door, wondering if she could try and get her way out. She looked around, noticing humans were around the cell. She guessed she would have to wait until they were asleep to escape. "I cannot have them take me away like this.." She said after a while of silence.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

"When? To get in here, or looking like this" He gave a light grunt, "No idea if there's a way out, heard from some old males that when humans do this they are selling lions to these zoo things" He said, lazily laying down, "Maybe they'll actually give us good meals" He huffed, seemingly perfectly fine with being taken, "I heard humans feed you all the time at these zoo things" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]   

Back to top Go down

Escaping into freedom [Canadian~Bacon]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next