From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:45 am

Lady pinned her ears back. "But- but I'm just me," she said helplessly. "I just wanted to find the Clans, I hardly think I'm capable of anything great!"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:43 am

Newton sat slightly to the side, watching as Ravenpaw and Lady conversed.

“Lady, you are the kin of Firestar. Perhaps the greatest leader the clans have ever seen. And a dear friend of mine as well.” Ravenpaw reminisced warmly for a moment about the past before his focus returned to The she-cat. “Every cat will be expecting great things from you.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Lady choked slightly on air. “Destiny? I have a destiny? One that’s important enough that StarClan has been watching me?” She felt… well, she didn’t really know how she felt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Ravenpaw smiled slightly. “We take an interest in the lives of every cat connected to the clans, Lady. And it is your destiny to be more than connected to the clans.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:14 pm

"Why are you here? With us?" Lady asked with a frown. "I didn't know StarClan had any interest in us."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Ravenpaw dipped his head, confirming to Lady silently that her idea was correct.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Dawning comprehension spread across Lady's face. "Were you Barley's friend that died?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:48 pm

“A ‘paw? Wouldn’t that mean you died as an apprentice?” Newton mewled sadly, imagining the tom meeting his end at Lady’s age.

“Not exactly,” Ravenpaw Replied, shuffling his paws a little uncomfortably. “I left the clans as an apprentice, but I lived a long life after that.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:33 pm

(Okay)

Lady gasped at the mention of StarClan, eyes widening again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 pm

(I don’t think we did, but we’ll just have Newton get hurt.)

“My name is Ravenpaw,” mewled the strange tom simply. Upon closer inspection, his fur seemed to glitter with starlight. “I’m part of Starclan.”

Newton panted silently beside them, watching the starry cat with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 pm

"Who are you?" Lady squeaked, surprise turning into wariness as her eyes narrowed slightly. "And where did you come from?"

(*ponders* Lady and Newton aren't supposed to reach the Clans for at least another moon. Maybe one of them gets sick or injured and that delays them? Or did we already plan out their delay?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:44 pm

The small tom met the eyes of the Lady, The smile not leaving his muzzle. “Hello,” he purred softly, as Newton scrabbled back to his paws with his fur puffed up comically.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Lady jumped with a startled squeak, too, bright emerald-green eyes wide as she searched the skinny black tom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Newton whipped around, giving a startled squeak and flopping over in panic when he was faced with a skinny black tom with a white tailtip and small white mark on his chest. The other tom only smiled, seeming wholly unconcerned with giving the gray tom the fright of his life
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Lady nodded in agreement, whirling around when she heard the pawsteps that didn’t belong to either her or Newton.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:15 pm

“It’s so much more real than a dream. It’s just like when we touched that stone.” Newton mused, freezing as pawsteps sounded behind them.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Lady padded a few steps away, frowning as she sniffed the air. It even smelled real.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 pm

“I don’t know,” Replied Newton, gazing all around them for a hint. He was grateful that the moon was so bright, nearly full but not yet there, as he searched for a clue.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 am

Lady frowned. “But..why are we here, then?” She asked, realizing this must be a dream.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 am

“I’ve been here before!” Newton Replied, resting his tail on her shoulders calmingly. “This is the place I saw when we touched that weird stone back home.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 am

Lady fluffed out her pelt, scrambling to her paws and looking around with wide eyes. “Where are we? How’d we get here?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 12:33 am

Finally, grumbled Newton to himself as Lady bounced up, finally waking up to see the situation they were in. Rather than lying in the warm interior of a disused burrow, the pair found themselves on the pebbly shore of a lake. Recognition immediately flashed in the Tom’s eyes as he gazed around, picking out the spot on the shore where he’d visited this lake previously in his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Lady awoke with a yelp when the cold wind practically sliced through her pelt, flailing wildly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Newton batted at her again, standing up and depriving Lady of his warmth and protection against the wind. “Wake up, dummy!” The tom insisted, blue eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:06 am

Lady whined grumpily, sleepily swatting at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next