From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:40 am

“You must be!” Newton insisted. “Think about where we are, how far we’ve come.” The tom gazed seriously into his friend’s eyes as he tried to coax her into believing in herself. “Ever since I met you I’ve listened to you tell me every single story Princess ever told you about the clans. You couldn’t wait to tell me the newest thing you’d learned about them, and their traditions, and their beliefs.” The tom stepped closer to her. “Now- Now that we’re so close to seeing the living legends for ourselves- now that they’re coming to us in our dreams- How much sense does it make to start questioning all of that now?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 4:12 am

Lady shrank in on herself, her ears flattening against her head. “But I’m not!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 4:10 am

“Lady, they’ve led us this far. I think we can trust them!” Newton Replied earnestly, standing up and stretching out beside her. “You must be meant for something great.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Lady trembled, turning and burying her face in her friend's fur. "What am I supposed to do, Newton?" She whimpered into his fur. "I'm nothing special but the entirety of StarClan seems to think I have a great destiny."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Newton rested his tail on his friend’s back to reassure her when she suddenly shot straight up.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Lady shot upright, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Ravenpaw was gone by the time Lady finished her sentence.

Newton’s eyes shot open after being engulfed in blackness once Ravenpaw had disappeared, and he found himself in their makeshift nest once again, still pressed against Lady.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Lady pinned her ears back, letting out an almost desperate mewl as the tom faded away, “But I don’t know what to do!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:14 am

Ravenpaw seemed regretful as Lady asked her question, the tom fading faster and faster. “You will have to discover that for yourself. Just remember: even in the darkest moment of your life, you will never walk alone.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Lady looked back at Ravenpaw, seeming puzzled. "What do you mean?" She didn't like the sound of 'immense responsibility,' and while Newton certainly helped keep her alive, she wasn't certain how he was supposed to help with her supposed destiny.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:30 pm

Newton didn’t seem hurt, smiling back at Lady when he looked up and realized their gazes were focused on him for the first time in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Lady blinked, following Ravenpaw's gaze over to Newton. She'd almost forgotten that her friend was there, which she now felt a bit guilty for.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 pm

“Before I forget,” Ravenpaw added quickly, though he began to dematerialize, “you are hardly alone in your journey. You’ll have many friends to help you with your immense responsibility.” The tom looked over at Newton, allowing Lady to follow his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 1:19 am

Lady still didn’t look as though she believed Ravenpaw that she was special; rather, she seemed helpless and frightened.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 am

Ravenpaw nodded. “Being sure that you’re on the right path is half the battle.” The tom glanced around them. “I’ll have to leave soon.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:21 pm

“I know,” Lady said quietly, “but I’ve known most of my life that I was never going to be happy as a housecat, and I don’t think I’d enjoy living as a loner all that much either.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:56 am

“Clan life won’t be easy,” mewled Ravenpaw to Lady, while Newton shuffled his paws as he watched from off to the side. “There will be many nights where you have to go to your nest with an empty belly. There will not always be plenty like there was at the barn.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Lady flattened her ears, involuntarily following his glance up to the stars.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm

“We beg to differ,” Replied Ravenpaw, casting a glance up at the stars of Silverpelt over them.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 pm

“But I’m not important,” Lady insisted weakly. “I’m just a former housecat who likes adventure.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:12 pm

“Every single one of those lights is a warrior, Lady.” Ravenpaw Mewed softly. “And each and every one of them is going to do everything in their power to make sure you succeed. You are hardly alone.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:22 am

Lady nodded hesitantly, peering up at the larger tom (as she’s not full-grown yet).
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:16 am

Ravenpaw seemed to understand where Lady’s concern was coming from, and the full-grown tom lowered his own body slightly to be level with the former kittypet. “You know what Silverpelt is, right? What the stars are?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 4:17 pm

Poor Lady was starting to look overwhelmed, the tabby she-cat shrinking unto herself a little under the sudden weight of expectations.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 10:15 am

“‘Just you’ may prove to be a much larger deal than you think.” Ravenpaw mewled softlu, smiling over at the she-cat while Newton watched. I know you can be something special! Newton thought as he regarded his friend, though he didn’t dare interrupt her interaction with the Starclan cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)   We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

We’re On An Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next