From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 am

"Not mine by choice" He huffed, "Just never been able to get out, she's like a freakin hawk" He growled, purring as he continued to groom the other, "Well... If anything does go wrong... She's crazy so she'll make sure you get to a vet" He said with a shrug, "I doubt anything would go wrong" He said, resting his head over the other.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:13 am

The feline purred in response to his words, pleased with his reasoning. He leaned against the cat when he came to curl up with him. "She's your human," he rumbled in response. Tail twitching in amusement as Ebony groomed at his head. Closing his eyes in content, enjoying the affection. Eventually turning his head do he could return the gentle grooming. A soft purr rumbling from him as he dragged his tongue through his black fur. "I'm nervous about having kittens. I've never had any before and I don't know if there will be any complications or problems that could happen.." he rambled, resting his head down with a huff.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 am

"Still can't stand em" He huffed as he groomed himself, "You're male" He said plainly, "With... Some female qualities I can look past" He said, the tom jumping nearly a foot when he heard the human squealing, he pinned his ears as he glared toward the woman before he rolled his eyes and followed after the other, curling around the other feline and he began licking his head softly, "That woman is irritating" He growled.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:25 am

The feline shuddered as he felt Ebony pull out of him. Curling up as the cat started to groom at his dark fur. "I'm rather surprised, Ebony. You said females didn't interest you." He teased the darker tom. Enjoying the tongue that groomed him, shifting up so he could shake out his fur. Tail twitching as he heard footsteps make their way back to them. "See? I knew you would get along with her, Ebby! I can't wait to see if we have kittens!" The woman squealed, lifting up Luca into her arms, placing him down on a comfy spot. Shifting carefully to curl up, relaxing and emitting a soft murr to the feline. Wanting him at his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:24 am

Ebony let out heavy pants and he slowly pulled out of the other, sitting with him and he began grooming the other, purring loudly, his ears twitching off and on, his tail lashed and he mande sure the other feline was completely clean before he began grooming himself, flexing his claws as he kneaded his own fur.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:14 am

Luca shuddered as the tom above him thrusted through his orgasm, claws digging into the carpet as he was filled by the other feline. Thankfully, they didn't have barbs like actual cats. They had members like humans, and he couldn't be none the happier. He relaxed under Ebony, tail twitching as he started to slowly collect himself. Glad the heat of his was starting to die down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 am

Ebony kept his grip on the other feline as he continued to thrust into him, he jerked his hips harder as he felt the other clench around his length, he whined out as he came within the other, breathing heavily as he thrust through his orgasm and he slumped over the other slightly, his sides heaving.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:38 am

The feline shuddered as his body tensed. Claws digging into the carpet as he reached his own orgasm. Core tightening around the other's member as he suffered his orgasm. Mewling out, eyes tightly closed as he clawed the ground more. Luca hoped things would be fine after this. Ge didn't want anything unexpected to happen. What would surprise him the most is if he had kittens. He could like it, he really didn't know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:23 am

Ebony breathed heavily and gave low growls as he continued to thrust into the other, his climax building quickly as he sped up his thrusts, his thrusts becoming more erratic as he was close to his climax, his sides heaving and the tom let out loud mewls of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:19 am

Luca kept his hips up against Ebony's own. Trying to keep himself in place while the tom thrusted into him. Though, at least the hold on his scruff and sides were helping to keep him in place. His claws continued to flex and dig into the ground, tail curling around the darker cat's own. Body trembling with the pleasure that rushed through him with each thrust into his core. Mewls and other noises leaving him, ears folding back against his head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:03 am

Ebony let out low mewls and soft growls as he thrust into the other, panting and purring loudly, bringing him to meet his thrusts, the tom nuzzled the other and bit at his scruff softly, his tail lashing and curling with the other feline's as he began thrusting harder and faster, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:51 am

Luca shifted his hips up when Ebony stepped over him. Mewling softly as he felt his hard length rub at his core. Claws flexing as he entered him. Clenching his teeth together at the stretch, not used to having anyone mate him like this. His tail swayed to the side as the tom began to thrust into him. Emitting soft noises as the pain began to turn into pleasure. Allowing the young tom to keep him in one spot. Ear twitching as he heard the footsteps. But they instantly retreated upon seeing them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 am

Ebony had given in to his instincts well before the other, though his inexperience did show greatly, he purred as he nuzzled and nipped at the other, bucking against him softly before he moved over him, his length hard and rubbing against the other's entrance before he was slowly pushing into him, the tom letting out small mewls as he began thrusting into the other, clinging onto him to keep him in one place.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:30 am

The lighter colored feline shuddered as a paw stretched out to grab for his hips. Bringing it close to his, tail twitching as the other cat grinded against him briefly. Only to have a tongue lap and groom along his spine. Luca was unsure if he wanted to go through with this, but decided it could happen once. Nothing bad was going to occur from this, right? The cat returned the soft purrs and chirps without thinking about it. Tail twitching as he rubbed against him, shifting down into a crouch. Getting comfortable, trying to relax and not panic. Letting his instincts do the work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:15 am

The young tom rubbed himself against the other softly, lashing his tail and he purred loudly, he tried a few times to pull him close and grind against him, licking along his spine softly and letting out loud purrs, even little chuffs, his claws kneading the other's fur lightly as he curled his paws around him softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 4:16 am

Luca nearly found himself jumping as a warm body pressed against his own. Turning when Ebony came and greeted him. Emitting a soft 'murr' as he brushed again him. Unable to control hinself, hating how hot and bothered he was. Why was he feeling like this? He's never felt like this before in his life. The Turkish Angora moving his body against him, tail tip twitching as he struggled to think through the haze. Realizing that overlaps it was because of the fact that he hadn't had his shots since his owners have died. So, of course, his natural hormones were taking over. Great, that was exactly what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:06 am

The young tom watched the other for a bit, before something seemed to click in his mind, he slowly slipped down from his spot and he followed the other, it was like something was controlling him as he crept up behind the other feline, before brushing against him and giving low purrs, giving soft "murr"s back toward him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:59 am

Luca jumped slightly as he heard Ebony ask what exactly he was doing. "Just.. Just pacing. I feel so hot," he responded. Tail twitching as he continued to pace about within the room. Confused as to what was going on and why it was happening. Brushing his fur against furniture as he walked by them. Ears twitching as he listened around him. Emitting light 'murrs' as he paced along the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:29 am

The larger feline watched the other as he groomed him, "Don't pressure yourself" He murmured as he purred, leaving the other alone once he dozed off, the dark tom curling up as well to sleep, he jumped slightly as he felt the other move when he woke, he looked about and yawned loudly, "What're you doing?" He asked from his spot, letting out a loud yawn again.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:27 am

Luca exhaled as the tom began to groom at his fur, eyes closing as he relaxed against his warm body. Unable to stop the soft purrs that began to leave his throat at the gentle grooming. He opened his eyes as the other mentioned not minding to give things a shot. He lifted his head and looked to him. "I.. I don't know. I'm just worried about it is all. Never mated with another cat, and I'm worried about how it will be. That, and actually having kits.. I just have to think on it.." he sighed, curling up so he could relax. Deciding to nap, only to wake up feeling heated. He stood up and shook out his pelt, climbing down from beside the other. Stretching and grooming quickly, hating how heated he was. Going to pace around the house to try and get rid of the arousal he felt. Tail twitching in irritation as he walked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:05 am

The black furred tom watched the other as he joined him, the tom ignoring his meal and beginning to groom the other softly, his actions more of a friendly expression, he gave quiet purrs as he laid with the other, curled around him slightly, "I mean, I wouldn't complain if you wanted it..." he admitted, "But it would be something to get used to... I'm not used to she-cat parts..." he admitted, his ears back lightly, "Though the humans would probably be happy to have kits running around" He huffed, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:59 am

"At least it's a decent color.." he responded with an exhale, tail twitching as he groomed hinself once more. Content with the meal he just ate. "It was hard, but I didn't know where else to go. What was harder was practically having to sleep with one eye open. Too many times I had toms trying to breed me." He shuddered, shifting on the windowsill as his gaze remained outside. "It's nice to relax now, I don't have to worry about that anymore.." Luca hummed as he turned his head to look at the other cat. Shifting so he could climb up to be with the other cat. It was nice to have some company, especially the company if a cat that wouldn't jump him. He shifted down and curled up against him, pelt pressed against his as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:41 am

Ebony glanced up when his food was brought to him, his humans knew he liked eating in his spot, he glanced to the other and chuckled, "Purple is your colour" He teased him, his tail lashing as he ate, "It's just getting boring having fish most of my meals, I like other things too, but they don't listen" He said, rolling his eyes, "Must have been rough, out there on the streets... The strays around here get fed by an old lady at the corner" He said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:38 am

Luca could feel himself chuckle at the words that Ebony spoke. "Really? Must've been quite the charmer." He purred in amusement, grooming at his chest as he sat up. Ear twitching as the other cat mentioned fish. He was indeed hungry, and the thought of having something tasty like fish made him hungrier. "I don't mind it, since I've been living off of garbage for the longest time. So fish sounds wonderful." He said, jumping down from his spot to trail to the kitchen. Grunting as he was grabbed and lifted. Ear twitching as a collar clicked around his neck. "Aw! Such a pretty girl you are! Purple looks great on you!" The woman chirped before placing him back down. The collar jingling as he moved due to the bell on it. Luca just huffed and ate the fish that was provided. Scarfing down quite a bit of it before deciding to perch hinself on the window. Looking out as he relaxed. At least he didnt have to worry about a cat trying to breed him. It's happened a few times, and he's always managed to get away. Now he could relax and breathe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:18 am

"Never said I wasn't horny, just females don't turn me on is all" He said with a shrug, "There was this stray tom that used to hang around here, he was something else" He said and began purring, lashing his tail lightly, "He knew how to treat ya, that's for sure" He said, his fur fluffing up slightly as he shivered, he glanced up as he smelt the food cooking, "Smells like we're getting fish again" He said and huffed, "Getting tired of fish" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next