From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apart of the family [PAFP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Apart of the family [PAFP] Empty
PostSubject: Apart of the family [PAFP]   Apart of the family [PAFP] EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:39 am

Ven awoke in a cage, blinking his eyes sharply to adjust to the light. He glanced about to get a bearing of his surroundings, having no idea where he was. The neko sat in the cage, reaching up to ran a hand through his coppery hair, brighter orange-ish red ears flicking about. "Ah, it looks like the Red Wolf is awake. You don't come across these too often. Especially those that are ready to bear new pups." A voice sounded, causing Ven to turn his head to look at the noise. It was a large anthro, but they were formally dressed. "Our hunters found him in the forest, what a lucky find. He will definitely sell for a lot of money." The large cat spoke, looking down at the cage.

The world used to be full of humans, but they were soon wiped out. The animals adapted and now the world is full of anthropomorphic animals. The rarest creatures are what was left after the humans disappeared, the nekos. They are captured from their homes and sold off. Some go off to shelters to breed, and there are a rare few that go to loving homes. Ven was hoping he could find a loving home. He didn't want to go to a facility and have breeding be the only thing he ever does.

"Alright, take the cutie onto the stage. I'm wanting to see what we get for him." The large cat told one worker, the lizard nodding and wheeling the cage out onto the stage. "Next we have this lovely Red Wolf! A rare sight indeed, not too many of these specific species still exsist. Perfect for those who want to breed more of this species." The lizard spoke. Ven looked up towards the spokeman, then out to the crowd. Shifting himself to hide in the corner of his cage.

Ven waited out the bidding, lifting his head as someone stepped forward to claim him. Watching the cage open and arms grab him. Squirming as a collar was placed on him. "Come on, you're coming home with me. I'm sure my other neko will love you. I sent him to stay with a friend so I could surprise him. I hope he likes you." The cheetah anthro spoke. Keeping him in his arms as he carried him to his car. Placing him down in the back seat so he could drive home.

It wasn't long before the car stopped. Ven gave a growl of complaint as he was grabbed. "Lets clean you up. I want you to look pretty for when my baby comes home." He said, getting the Red Wolf into the bath. Having to fight with him to clean him. Once he was clean, he was taken out and dried. "Look at you, your hair and fur is so much brighter after all that dirt is out." He said, fluffing up his hair and tail fur. Placing a new collar on him. Lifting and carrying him to a room. Placing him down and closing the door. "My neko will be home soon, then you two can meet." The anthro said, closing the door and leaving the Red Wolf neko inside.

Ven sighed and shifted down, at least he could just relax and not have to worry about anything. Who was this other neko going to be? He hoped they were at least friendly. His ear flicked when he heard a door open. Sniffing the air, smelling the other neko. He shifted to the corner where the small bed was. Tensing as he heard movement on the other side of the door. A few minutes passed before the door was opened, in stepping the neko the anthro spoke of. He gazed at him, ears perked forward as green eyes remained unmoving. Curled up neatly on the small bed, watching the other carefully. Sniffing the air occasionally, tensing as the new stranger approached.

Back to top Go down

Apart of the family [PAFP]
Page 1 of 1