From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:29 pm

The young male groaned as he bucked into his mother whenever he came down onto him, gripping his mother's hips and he panted heavily, "Wonder how daddy will wake me up tomorrow" He groaned out, shivering at the ideas racing through his mind, his knot beginning to swell again as he rested his head against his mother's shoulder, groaning in pleasure, his tail wagging and thumping against the swing.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:03 am

The older male hummed as his son mentioned that he would agree to anything. "I know you would, you're just like your father." He teased, letting his son bring him onto his lap. Shuddering when his cock instantly filled him. He shifted on his knees to instantly work on riding him. Moving his hands up to hold at his shoulders as he bounced on his length. Soft noises and moans bubbling up from his throat. Moving his head down to rest his head against his chest. Closing his eyes as he worked to bounce on his length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:58 am

"You know I'll agree to anything" He chuckled as he followed his mother, seating himself on the porch swing and he watched his mother, stroking himself to get hard again before he pulled his mother close, bringing him to sit on his cock, groaning as he slid into his mother again, resisting the urge to buck his hips wildly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:45 am

The older male shuddered as he felt his son slowly pull out of him, groaning as a bit of his cum leaked from him. Allowing Benjamin to help him back to his feet off of the tire swing. "How about that porch swing? I can ride you." He suggested to his son, getting used to his legs again before going off to the porch where the porch swing was located.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:15 am

Benjamin nuzzled up to his mother, wagging his tail and he smiled, "Yeah.. just gimme a few" He murmured lightly, his knot shrunk fairly quickly compared to his father and he pulled out of his mother slowly, his ears flicking lightly, "I'm good" He said, helping his mother stand and he continued to wag his tail.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:51 am

Miles shuddered as he felt his son cum inside of him. Panting and bucking back again his hips until he reached his own orgasm. The older male panted and relaxed on the tire swing he was laying on. Taking the moment they did have to catch his breath. "Tell me when your ready to try something else. I'm sure you want a moment after your knot shrinks." He told his son, moving to rest his head down on his arms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:07 am

The teen let out loud huffs and low groans as he thrust into his mother, his thrusts sloppy and he gave a loud whine as he suddenly came within his mother, breathing heavily as he was unable to hold himself back anymore, he slumped slightly against his mother, cooing softly and he nuzzled him softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:04 am

"I'll be expecting it, then." He told Ben. Moans and whimpers still bubbling up from his lips with each rough thrust into him. Shutting his eyes tightly as he felt his knot pop into him, causing Benjamin to give shorter thrusts into him. "F-Fuck.. I want you to fill me up as if you were trying to breed me." He whined, shifting his hips back against his thrusts. Amused by how quickly his son would reach orgasm, but he definitely had quite a bit of stamina to go more rounds than his husband. So, he wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:18 am

"Without anyone spying I'm sure papa and I would both have a crack at you a few times" He said, groaning as he thrust into his mother, breathing hard and he continued to thrust, his thrusts beginning to become sloppy as his climax built, he couldn't last as long as his father could, but he seemed to be able to go multiple rounds a bit easier, Benjamin breathed hard and groaned as his knot popped into his mother and he gave shorter thrusts as he tried to hold himself back from climaxing just yet.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:15 am

Miles shuddered as Benjamin continued to buck and thrust into him. Shifting his legs out as he felt his knot against his entrance. Snorting softly at the words that his son spoke. "If I'm being completely honest, I'm rather surprised as well. But, maybe it won't be long before I do end up pregnant." He hummed in response, closing his eyes once more. Moans still bubbling from his lips with each thrust into him. Glad he could be as loud as he wanted to due to them having no neighbors. He didn't have to be quiet like they had to before.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:27 am

Benjamin panted softly as he bucked into his mother, holding him close as he began thrusting quicker into him, his knot swelling as he thrust, "I'm surprised you aren't pregnant now mama, after how many times Papa's caught us and I've caught you two" He teased, giving a low groan as he continued to thrust into his mother, shifting his weight to thrust deeper into him, continuing to kiss along his mother's skin as he picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:23 am

The male chuckled as his son mentioned that he was indeed a sucker for a good fuck. He kept his head resting down on the tire, soft moans and pants leaving him with each thrust. "Fair point, I cannot argue with that." He chortled, opening an eye as his son started to speak after a moment of silence. Chuckling as he brought up wanting a little brother. "Really now? I wouldn't mind giving you a little brother. Perhaps I could get your father to get on that later. Or, unless you're willing to get me pregnant." He cooed, biting his lower lip as his son leaned over him. Practically tucking him under his body as he thrusted into him. Shuddering as the tree branch creaked slightly above them with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:26 am

Ben panted softly and continued tracing kisses over his mother's skin as he bucked into him, "You know more than anyone I'm a sucker for a good fuck" He cooed and gave a laugh, there had been many times Ben had pushed himself to go multiple rounds with both of his parents, he craved the attention from them, he had always been close to his parents, other parents used to seem concerned when he was young at how attached he was to his mother, his father even more so, though it took him until he was basically in school to finally stop trying to nurse from his mother, though sometimes he could still be found cuddled up to him like an infant trying to nurse again, it seemed to become more of a comfort quirk over anything, he didn't seem to care though, even from a young age he had always said he would stay with his parents forever, often claiming when he was old enough he would marry one or both of his parents and make a family with them, more so his father than his mother in that instance, but as far as tests had gone when he was young he had the inability to conceive, though the tests showed he could indeed start his own family, "Y-youbknow mama" He panted out between thrusts, "A little brother would be fun to add to our fun" He cooed as he tucked himself against his mother to thrust deeper and faster into him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:20 am

Miles could only grin as Ben commented on the fact that he enjoyed when his husband finds them. Shuddering as the tongue continued to work into him. When the tongue left him and his son rose up behind him, he shifted quickly to get comfortable. Grunting as he pushed into him, biting his lip at the stretch. Moaning as his son began bucking up against him, amused to feel the tire swing move from each thrust. Closing his eyes at the pleasure, relaxed on the tire as his son thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:15 am

"It always excites me when papa finds us" He chuckled as he continued lapping at his mother's entrance, pushing his tongue into him a few times before he pulled back and began stroking himself more before he lined himself up with his mother's entrance, pushing into him slowly and he whined in pleasure, the young male licking and kissing at his mother's skin as he began bucking into him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:00 am

"I bet it is a favorite pastime of yours. Though I doubt you hate it when your father catches us. You must enjoy the thrill and the punishments that come with him finding us." He mused, still laying over the tire swing that had been built. Miles could definitely see them having a ton if fun moments on this. He shifted his hips as he felt a warm tongue lap at his entrance. Moaning out and moving his legs out. Trying to allow his son better access to him as he worked to lube him up. Mumbling out a few words of pleasure at the hot breath against him. "I'm sure you can't wait to knot me, I'm expecting to be full by the end of our celebration." He moaned breathily, turning his head to look at his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:06 am

The young male shivered lightly as he continued grinding against his mother, cooing then pouting when he pulled away, following his mother and he licked his lips lightly, his tail swaying and he kicked off his clothing in seconds, grasping his sheath and he began to stroke himself, "Filling you is always a favorite pastime Mom, save for when dad gets us" He said and chuckled, stroking himself until he was hard and he knelt between his mother's legs, lapping at his entrance sloppily to lube him up, his tail continuing to away as he pressed his tongue into his mother's entrance, the hybrid gripping onto the tire.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 am

"The treehouse too? Now that would be something." He mused, letting his son grab him. Bringing him close, shuddering at the hips that humped and grinded against him. "It may not stay up as long, but you're also younger than he is. I'm sure you have a lot of energy. Especially with you being pent up in the car as we drove out here." Miles teased, grabbing for Benjamin. Leading him out onto the porch, wondering what they should do first. He decided to start with the tire. Kicking himself from his pants and boxers. Glad that the tire wasn't horizontal, but instead resting vertically. Allowing him to lay on top of it, glancing to his son with a grin. "Come on, you know you want to fill your mother up with your cum." He cooed moving back against him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:23 am

"I think I can do both" He said with a grin, "Maybe even that treehouse too" He snickered, taking another sip from the wine glass and he brought his mother closer to him, grinding against him softly, "Not like my knot stays up as long as Papa's anyway" He grinned, his knot wasn't as large as the older canine's, and didn't stay inflated for long, but that gave him the opportunity to keep going with his partners.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 am

Miles hummed softly as an arm hooked around him. Moving his wine glass up to his lips for another sip. "Oh? I also thought I saw a tire swing outside on that tree. I think both could be rather interesting. Though, I'll let you pick. Unless you think you can take me two separate times." He rumbled, finishing off his glass before placing it down. Miles knew that his son had a lot of libido, so he was sure that the young male would take him on both the porch and tire swings that were outside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:12 am

Benjamin chuckled as he listened to his parents, taking his own glass once it was poured and he took a drink of it, watching his father and shivering at the idea of his father taking him in the morning, "See you in the morning Papa" He cooed, looking to his mother before he moved closer to him, pulling him close, "Well, I think it'll be fun on that porch swing outside" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:05 am

The canine chuckled as Benjamin told him to give him a taste of the wine. "Fine, fine. Only because we love you so much. No one is around to know, and I'm sure a few sips won't hurt you." He hummed, shifting so he could go pop the cork off of the bottle. His eyes drifted over to the younger male as he mentioned the fact that Miles never mentioned who knots better. "I don't think it's a matter of who knots better, boy. I think he enjoys how different we both are when it comes to breeding him." He purred with a chuckle, watching his mate roll his eyes in response. He poured himself a glass, leaning back while sipping it. "Well, tonight you can treat your mother. Tomorrow morning I'll make sure you're taken care of as well." He promised him. Miles chuckled as he poured two glasses of wine. Setting aside one for Ben. "Oh, can't wait to see if my lovely son has anything in store for me tonight." He crooned with an amused chuckle, taking a sip of his wine. Watching as Chase finished off his glass. "Well, I'm going to lay down. Have fun, and I'll deal with you tomorrow." He purred to Benjamin as he passed him. Closing the bedroom door, leaving the other two alone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:17 am

Benjamin had just finished unpacking the last box when he felt his father's arm around his hip, his tail began wagging and he chuckled lightly, "So long as you give me a crack at that bottle to Pop" He teased, stretching as he watched his father, "Y'know, mom still hasn't said who knots better, me or you old man" He teased his father as he followed him, he enjoyed teasing his father before any time they all got together, he liked to challenge his father and he seemed to enjoy the punishments he would get afterwords, his tail wagging as he leaned against the wall, "Not like I can knot myself to find out" He teased, shivering at the memory of the last time his father had knotted him, biting his lip lightly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:09 am

Chase rolled his eyes as Benjamin commented on the fact that Miles kept him on a tight leash. "Hush you, a happy partner, a happy life. My mother always told me to keep your mate happy, you'll have problems if you don't. I'm sure you'll understand that someday." The canine told his son, large ears perked as they unloaded everything. Tail swaying when Benjamin grabbed the last box, allowing him to close up the trailer. Stepping into the house, he decided to get their bed set up. "The only thing I'm going to miss is the takeout we would get on some nights." Miles said, setting up the kitchen to make sure things were running. The large canine finished the beds and went to his husband's side. Growling and wrapping his arms around him. Tail swaying as he rested his muzzle on his head. "I don't know if anyone drives out here for that kind of thing. Though I do prefer your meals." Chase admitted, causing his partner to roll his eyes and chuckle. Pulling away to continue fixing things up. The Mastiff-German Shepherd mix walked over to his son. "So, what do you think? It's secluded and we don't have to worry about any unwanted guests watching or listening in." He rumbled. Curling an arm around his son's hip. They mostly retreated from the city because of their relationship. He caught his son fucking Miles a few times, and eventually decided to give the boy a try himself. Leading to them sharing a close relationship, which was frowned upon by society. At least now they could be at peace. "Why don't we celebrate? I brought a bottle of wine to enjoy. I'm sure your mother would enjoy being knotted for the first time here. I doubt I'll be able to keep myself awake after a few drinks. Today's been a long day." Chase hummed, a yawn leaving him as he went to go find the bottle of wine he had bought before their trip.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 am

Benjamin hadn't been in the car for long when he had dozed off fairly quickly, his right leg twitching as he snored lightly, jumping awake when he felt them come to a stop, he yawned loudly and moved out of the car, stretching and he grunted to his father lightly, "Damn mom has you on a tight leash" He teased his father with a grin, helping him bringing everything inside. The young hybrid was luckier than others like him, being a hybrid was hard enough, but between a canine and a human made things harder for him growing up, he had the musculature if his father, though had little fur covering his body, his legs luckily were covered in fur and looked canine, but from the waist up he looked human until his head, he had large ears of a German Shepherd, while his facial structure was closer to a mastiff. His dark coloured ears flicked lightly to the slightest sound, even sniffing the air off and on, enjoying the smells around them, he had always felt as though he was restricted in the city, especially with eyes on them constantly from neighbors and even his schoolmates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tight-Knit Family [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next