From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:07 am

The fluffy feline felt more relaxed as the cat understood him. He shifted back down and exhaled, rolling onto his back to stretch out. "Thank you.. I was worried you wouldn't understand. Most usually don't and just follow their instincts. I was worried about dealing with a cat that was horny. I'm glad I can at least relax." He turned his head to look at the other cat. "Sometimes I think about what it would be like to have a family. But I don't know, it's weird.." Luca said, shifting to roll over. Standing up so he could stretch. Head turning towards the kitchen, feeling his stomach rumble at how hungry he felt. Rather excited to dig into some good food. It has been a while since he ate something decent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:52 am

The tom glanced to the other, letting out a light huff at his explanation, "My humans are idiots, they treat me like a baby" He said, his ears back, "I'm a full grown tom, I don't need to do the things I did when I was young" He rambled, "They'll still call you female, that's how they are, must have been nice to have understanding humans" He said, letting out a sigh, "These ones don't understand my distaste for females" He said, "Even after the other one got out they still brought her back before sending her away too" He said, looking to the other, "If you feel like a tom, then you are one, it shouldn't matter what you look like outside" He said, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:48 am

Luca watched as Ebony climbed back to his spot, tail twitching as he listened to him. Rather relieved to hear that he wasn't interested. Guess luck was on his side, became he could have been met with a very horny cat. His ear twitched once the black cat asked a question. He shifted back down and groomed at his pelt. "Technically, I am. My old family couldn't quite get in all of my surgeries before they passed. So, I still have the reproductive system of a female. But I don't really wish to be one, I just don't like it. And I doubt your family will understand it. Our species is suppised to be like our animal counterparts. We aren't supposed to desire being another gender. We're supposed to be cats and stick with our gender we were born with." He sighed, tail curling before he showed the other his core. They didn't wear clothes due to their fur. So it wasn't hard to show him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:32 am

Ebony looked up as he heard the human, tilting his head lightly, "Girlfriend? I don't think so" He said and huffed, moving away from the other and he jumped back up to his spot, "I don't do girls" He said and he turned his back toward the other, "Sure it's lonely, but girls are annoying, and dumb" He grunted like some teenage boy, "At least my sister's were dumb" He said as he looked out the window, "I'm glad they're gone" He rambled, glancing back toward the other, "You're not a girl are you?" He questioned again, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:27 am

Luca tensed as the cat sniffed at him, moving a pawed hand up to smack him away. Ears folding back, hating how close he got to him. "I'm a-" he was rudely cut off by the human that had been standing close by. "Ebony, we got you a little girlfriend! We found her wandering around a home. Her previous owners passed away and she was left there alone. So we decided to bring her here. I've known how much you've been wanting a companion." The Turkish Angora looked to the human, feeling anger filling him at her words. He wanted to jump at her face and claw it until there was nothing. Luca just huffed and curled up more, moving to groom and fix at his dark fur. "Now you two get along, I'm going to go make dinner." The human said before leaving. The fluffy cat lifted his head to look at the other feline. Tail twitching as he shifted from his position. Sitting up to look at the much darker cat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:15 am

Ebony stretched out and yawned loudly as he laid in his favorite spot, curled up on a shelf next to the window so he could look outside. The male was tall for a cat like him and lanky, able to move quickly, he had jet black fur and brilliant blue eyes, one could almost lose themselves in them. The feline glanced up as he heard movement, huffing lightly before he spotted another cat, his ears perked and he frowned lightly, he slinked slowly toward the other, jumping slightly as he retreated. Ebony continued to follow the other cat, raising a brow as he heard him speak, "Ebony" he said plainly, moving closer to sniff at the other, "You... Don't smell male... Or female" He stated plainly, the male clearly confused at the scent of the other, his head tilting and he pawed at the other lightly, the tom trying to figure out what the other was. He seemed young, most likely only just reaching sexual maturity or slightly younger, it was hard to tell by his size, his tail lashed as he acted more childlike in a way.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am

Luca was curled up in his cage, green eyes watching what was going on outside. He had just been taken by a new family, having first been trapped due to wandering aimlessly around his old home. The silver and black Turkish Angora had a previous family, but the couple had been old and just recently died. So, for the past month, he had been living alone. "Where am I going?" He croaked out, but the humans that captured him refused to answer him. He just swallowed and curled up more, awaiting to be released from the cage that he was in. Luca was apart of a new species, a species of animal that was both human and animal. He was around the same size as a normal cat, but was a bit like a "furry" from what humans used. Though, despite having humanlike qualities, most of his qualities were shares with a cat.

Despite being able to feel and communicate with humans, they were considered inferior. Considered to be just simple pets and or slaves. Luca was born a female, though his previous owners understood the feelings he felt and worked to try and help him. And, eventually he got most of his surgeries done. Though, they couldn't get to his bottom surgery in time before they had passed. It would be an understatement if he said he was disappointed. But, he would have to learn to deal with it. Perhaps his new owners would help him achieve his last few surgeries. They could also claim that he was a pet and wasn't supposed to feel those emotions. It was mostly just a waiting game.

Luca lifted his head as the cage door opened. Emitting a growl as his scruff was grabbed, hating how he was pulled out and placed into a bath. Being scrubbed down to get the dirt and grime from his fur. When he was dried off, they checked him over. He bit his tongue when they commented on him being a female. Causing him more misery, dashing off to find a place to settle when he was released into the house. The Turkish Angora found a decent spot, but another face poked out and frightened him. Causing him to fall back in surprise, scrambling back onto his feet. Feeling his neck and shoulder fur standing on edge. Great, of course this family had another like him. Not only that, but a male. He backed off, looking to where the humans were. Hoping they didn't have any funny ideas for them. He turned and raced off to find a different spot. Curling up to groom at his fur, trying to fix himself up. Eyes shifting up as the cat approached him. Tensing up as a growl sat at the back of his throat. Eyes focusing on him, watching his every move. "Hello, my name is Luca." He tried to strike up a conversion. Flexing his claws, willing to strike him if he came too close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]   New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Family, New Life [Open, Pafp]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2