From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The King And His Omega [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:04 am

Frances lifted his head once he caught a scent beside him. He glanced over as he noticed that the new king was standing beside him. He was a bit shocked, wondering what he needed. He brought the wine glass up to his lips, taking a sip of it as he listened. "I didn't hear about your father passing until after the ceremony for him. But my parents were speaking of your coronation, so I decided to come." He said, a light smile on his face as he watched him with interest. "What's an alpha with such wealth over here? I may be a prince, but not from wealth." He said, holding his glass in his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:56 am

The newly crowned king moved through the crowd with ease, speaking to anyone that wished to speak with him, a gentle smile upon his face, light green eyes held a caring soul for those around him, though he had a goal in mind, the omega he had seen, he felt a pull toward him, once he got to the back of the crowd, he glanced about before straightening out his suit, glancing to his right and he spotted the omega, taking some wine offered to him before he moved to the omega, giving a soft bow, "I'm glad to see some of the other kingdoms could make the coronation, the last gathering like this was when my father passed, though I don't remember seeing you there" He said as he gave the omega a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:51 am

Today was the day that the wealthiest kingdom of them all crown their new king. He remembered hearing word of the late king's passing. Of course, he felt bad. But that was life. Prince Frances had gotten himself ready for the ceremony that was starting soon. He made sure to wear something nice. Well, as nice as he was going to get it. He was from a poor kingdom, a kingdom that was barely holding itself up. After fixing himself up to look nice, he went on his way to the Coronation. After arriving, he walked to the designated area and stood behind the crowd. Listening to the soft chattering and the delighted words the crowd sang as a new king was made. He watched, eyes focused on him with interest. One eye was a beautiful forest green, while the other eye was like it was cut in half. One side of the iris was forest green while the other was ocean blue. When they were released to celebrate, he smiled and stood in the back. Taking a cup of wine from the servants and thanking them. Relaxing as he watched people wine and dine. Hand moving up to card through his short, brown hair. Looking down at his drink, pleased by the nice flavor.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 am

The kingdom was overjoyed, their crown prince was finally of age to become king after the tragic loss of the king six years before. The towns were decorated and citizens dressing as nicely as they could. Prince Christopher gave a breath as he stood in front of the large mirror, servants fixing his clothing, adding little bits and pieces here and there. The prince's hair had been trimmed from its long length, to shoulder length, his deep red hair was greased back and styled nicely, he wore a solid white suit with golden trimmings and the works, he stared at himself before glancing to the door, hearing a servant call for him to go to the courtyard, where he chose to allow the while kingdom and other kingdoms, to see his coronation. Christopher gave a breath as he walked down the halls, appearing in front of all his people and the other kingdoms, he bowed in front of the royal court, kneeling down onto his knee and he pledged to do as his father before him had, to be kind to those of the kingdom, to treat them fairly. As the large crown was placed on his head, Christopher rose and turned to the crowd, giving a light bow of his head as they began cheering, the now king offering his people a smile, before gesturing to the tables being brought out, "Please, everyone eat and dance to your heart's content, this is a day for everyone, not just myself" He said, his eyes glancing over the crowd, before landing on an omega nearer to the back of the crowd, he perked up slightly, his eyes staying locked on to the omega, the king didn't even react as the band directly next to him began playing loudly for the crowd to dance, it was as if he was lost within the omega's eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The King And His Omega [Private]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4