HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The King And His Omega [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 am

Frances tensed slightly in pleasure, whining as the other grabbed his hip. Closing his eyes tightly as the king continued to thrust into him. He didn't think he would do what he had asked for, but he did. He whined and trembled, legs slightly kicking and hooking around the alpha. Panting as he struggled to keep himself stable. "Y-Yes, alpha. I'm your omega. Only your omega," He responded through a groan. Moving up so he could bring the other into a kiss, trying to keep him as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:29 pm

The king gripped the other's hip as he continued to thrust into him, he tensed briefly as the other spoke, before he acknowledged the omega's order, jerking his hips forcefully as he sped up his thrusts, groaning out loudly, "F-fuck omega" He growled.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:24 pm

"I will, I promose. But I doubt we need to do something like that." He said, shifting so he could help the alpha. Shuddering once his cock was fully sheathed inside of him. A delighted rumble leaving him as the king kissed his neck. Weakly moaning as he started to thrust into him, curling his legs around his waist, keeping him close. He panted and tensed as his large length rubbed him in all the right places. "Alpha- harder!" He knew the other was concerned, but he wasn't going to break so easily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:08 pm

"If it becomes too much, tell me and we'll stop" He said, cupping the omega's cheek before he began pushing more of his cock into him until his whole length was inside the omega, he panted and kissed at the omega's neck, purring loudly as he began to thrust slowly into the omega, he didn't want the omega to feel pain, he wanted the omega to want to stay with him willingly, the king wanted to be sure nothing would go wrong between them.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:16 am

The young prince panted softly as the king worked to make sure they were both decently lubricated for this. He probably didn't want either of them to be in pain. He shifted his legs out as he felt the head of his cock press against his entrance. Once it was inside of him. He tensed slightly and whined, trying to get used to the large size. Knowing well it was only going to get bigger. He laid there, purring in delight as the alpha showered him with affection. Soon enough, he was ready for him to move. "O-Okay, I'm ready.." he whined, rocking his hips slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:41 pm

The king made sure to spend time to lubricate both of them, before he gripped the omega's hips and he pressed the head of his cock against the other's entrance, letting out a grunt as the head of his cock practically popped into the other, he shivered and purred loudly as he let the other get used to just the head of his cock, waiting for him to get used to the stretch, he purred loudly and kissed at the omega's neck, keeping their bodies pressed close as he showered the omega with affection.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:37 pm

The omega shuddered and whined as the king continued to grind against him. He groaned softly, nearly whining as he pulled back a bit from him. As the alpha pulled off the remainder of their clothes, he could almost feel his jaw drop at the size of his package. Feeling his legs quiver in excitement, unsure of how it was going to fit inside of him. But it was bound to fit eventually. He returned the kiss, purring happily as he enjoyed each touch and kiss. When he pulled back yet again, he blushed at the sight if his erect cock. Still unable to stop being so shocked by the size.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 12:49 pm

The king held the omega's hips and continued to grind against him, letting out a deep rumble, breathing in the omega's scent, shivering at his smell, "You have no idea omega" He purred, the alpha backing off slightly once the remainder of their clothes were gone, rumbling out at the sight of the omega, leaning back down and kissing him deeply as he began to stroke himself to get hard. By an alpha standard the king carried a large package, by a normal standard he was huge, he pulled back from the other again and he spit onto his hand, stroking his saliva over his cock to lubricate himself.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:47 am

Frances purred softly as he felt the alpha kiss at his neck once he was on top of him. He shifted to help the king get his clothes off, watching as they were tossed to the side in the heat of the moment. He gave a pleasured rumble as be kissed at his chest, shuddering as he grinded against him. "I bet you're eager, alpha. I'm sure you're wanting to breed me as yours." He teased, bucking up into him. Draping a leg over his hip.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:56 pm

The king purred as he followed the omega, he pushed him down softly and he crawled over him, purring as he kissed at his neck, softly pulling the other's clothes off, kissing at his chest and softly grinding against him, his hands on the omega's hips softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:38 pm

As the omega looked about the room, he nearly jumped as he felt arms curl around him. Smiling as he listened to the purr that was emitting from the king. Shifting himself so he could lean back against his body. A content purr left him as he felt his lips against his neck, tilting his head in content. "Well, I'm ready." He responded, pulling from the alpha so he could go to the bed. Sitting down on it, surprised by how plush it was, how soft it felt under his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:12 pm

The alpha let the omega explore his bedroom before he came up behind him, curling his arms around his waist and bringing him close, purring loudly as he held the omega against his now bare chest, he had a few small scars, nothing too impressive, but he was very muscular and lean under the bulky suit he had worn, "I think there's a bed calling for you omega" He cooed and gave a grin, kissing at his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:55 am

"I'm indeed excited for the tour," he rumbled in reply. A soft smile on his face as he watched the king stand, offering his hand to him and leading him along. Once arriving to his room, he looked about in awe, shocked by how nice his bedroom was. There was a small, lovely bathing area in the corner. The bed was large and nice. He was rather impressed with how much thought was put into the room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:01 am

The alpha glanced to the other and gave a chuckle as he listened to him, letting out a rumbling purr, "Well, I'm sure you will have through look at my bed and room" He said, sipping at his drink before he rose up, offering his hand to the other, giving a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 am

"Well, I'm rather glad that I'm able to fill a hole inside of you." He said, flashing the alpha a gentle smile, bringing the cup of dark liquid to his lips. Purring softly as it had a nice, chocolatey flavor. He licked his lips in delight. "I'm not quite sure, alpha. Maybe you can give me a personal tour of your bedroom and bed." He flirted, cheeks flushed slightly by how forward he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:45 pm

The alpha munched on a few sweets before he glanced to the other, smiling, "Well I speak the truth, I've felt empty for a long time" He said, "We can do whatever you want Omega" He purred, "Though there never really is much to do around the castle at night, almost everyone will be going to bed soon" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Frances smiled softly, letting the king stoke and hold his hand. He could feel the blush on his face darken, flattered by his words. "You definitely know how to flatter," he purred. Remaining beside him, thanking the servants for the hot beverages and sweets they provided. He did love his sweets, so took a few and ate at them contently. "So, alpha, any plans you have in mind for us?" He asked, looking over to him with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:58 am

The alpha smiled as he sat next to the omega, still holding his hand and stroked his hand softly with his thumb, he had one of the servants bring them some warm drinks and treats, "I'm glad you came as well, I feel as if a void in my heart has been filled since I first saw you, and it only grows for you" He purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 am

"That would be wonderful, it's starting to get a little bit chilly," He hummed in response. Taking the alpha's hand and following him to the library. Looking around at the many books that they owned. he sat down in a seat, watching the fire flicker within the fireplace. "You know, this is nice. I'm glad to have heard word of your coronation, or else I wouldn't have been here." He flashed the king a soft smile, hoping he knew how happy he was. He couldn't have met a better alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:17 am

Christopher watched the other, giving a smile, "Why don't we go sit by the fireplace in the library" He smiled, rising up and offering his hand to the omega, purring softly, he lead the omega back through the castle then to the large library, the fireplace had already been lit and chairs scattered about.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 am

Frances smiled softly, purring as the alpha insisted that he didn't want anything bad to happen to him while he had to leave. "Okay, I'll stay." He hummed, watching as the king stroked his hands with his thumbs. Then cupping his face and stroking his cheek. "I believe they are. What do you wish for us to do now?" He asked, watching him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:07 am

The alpha stroked the omega's hands softly with his thumbs, "I would feel better if you stayed, I've heard of bandits outside the kingdom, I wouldn't want you to get hurt" He said, leaning to the other and cupping his cheek gently, stroking his cheek softly, "The rest of the guests are probably leaving now" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:01 am

The omega prince smiled as the other started to purr in happiness. He watched him kiss at his knuckles once more, heart fluttering at how sweet he was being towards him. "I'm flattered, alpha. And you're the mist charming, kindest alpha I've ever met. And it doesn't seem like there are a whole lot in this world anymore." He purred, watching as he removed a ring from his hand, handing it to him. He watched it, before taking it. Carefully holding it in his own hands. Making sure he was gentle with it, putting it on his hand. He looked up as he noticed it was getting dark. "It's getting rather dark. Do you wish for me to stay here until light tomorrow?" He asked, grabbing for his hands once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:52 am

The alpha gave a right smile and he purred loudly, leaning forward and kissing the omega's knuckles softly, "You're the most beautiful omega I've seen, aside from my mother, but you're one of a kind just like he was" He smiled, he glanced to his own hand before removing a ring from his finger, "Why don't you hang onto this, it used to be my mother's" He purred, holding the ring out in his hand, the ring was a solid gold with a red ruby in the center and black trimming around the gem.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:49 am

Frances nodded in agreement, pleased he was willing to write up something that would help. His cheeks heated up more as the alpha stated that it gave him a chance to ask his father for permission so he could be his mate. His heart fluttered in his chest, flattered by his words. "Of course! You seem like a wonderful alpha! You have me interested, indeed. I.. I would love to be your mate." He said, unable to hide the bright blush on his face. "And I guess i should feel special, such a handsome alpha like you is interested in such an omega like me." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The King And His Omega [Private]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-