From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The King And His Omega [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:44 am

The alpha purred as he watched the other, "Well... Maybe I can write up what I feel can help, and deliver it to your parents" He said, giving him a smile, "It would give me the chance to ask for father for permission to have you rule by my side, if that is what you want of course" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "I know this is extremely sudden but... I just feel this pull to you, I've turned every omega away, until you came along, I've never felt this way before" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:40 am

"That would help a lot, I'm sure my family would enjoy the help." He said, a gentle smile on his face. Letting the alpha lead him over to a set of table and chairs. Thanking him as he was offered a seat, sitting down. Relaxing slightly in the comfortable chair, watching as the king sat across from him. His cheeks flushed as he mentioned that the place needed an omega's touch. He hoped that meant the alpha was interested in having him around. "I think it looks wonderful, but an omega always has good judgement for things." He hummed, looking down at their hands with a soft smile. Enjoying how nice they felt against his own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:10 am

"Well, maybe I can write some things down that maybe can help add to your kingdom's wealth, things your parents could easily change that would help a lot" He said, smiling, taking the omega to a set of chairs and a table, offering him a seat and pushing the chair in for him, asking a passing servant to bring some of the newer wines they made, sitting across from the omega and the king gave him a smile, "You know... The castle could use an omega's touch... Ever since my mother passed before my father, it just hasn't been the same, even with the servants and their families here" He said, holding the other's hands gently.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:07 am

"No wonder the wine tasted as good as it was. That was the best tasting wine I've ever had." He hummed, watching in amusement as the young kids raced past them. Once again followed by their mothers. He purred softly at the sight. He desired kids, but he wanted to find the right alpha. But he was sure this king was perfect. "That's wonderful, It's nice to hear a village working together nicely like this. I wish my own could do the same." He said, turning to look at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:00 am

"It's taken quite some time for us to perfect the wine from our grapes, we've even started adding other flavors from some of the other fruits" He said, smiling as he watched the young alpha's and omegas race by again, "I felt it was easier for them, and allowed them to save more money, and like they say, it takes a village to raise a child, all the children are learning from the same tutors I had when I was young, to give them the best chance they have" He said, holding onto the other's hand as he continued leading him about.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:55 pm

"I don't like it, i love it. I've never seen such a lovely place before. Especially a place so well kept and vibrant." He said, smiling as the alpha returned the squeeze. He followed the king around the garden, listening to the other things he spoke of. "I bet the fruits that grow here taste wonderful. I bet that wine you also produce here. It seems like you have tons of grapes." He observed, a smile on his face. He watched as a few young alphas and omegas run to hug him, before scrambling off. He noted that Christopher was good with kids, that was good. "It's wonderful that you let them stay here." He said, flashing him a light smile. Not leaving his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 pm

The alpha seemed to perk up slightly as he felt the omega take his hand, he returned his squeeze softly and looked to him, giving a smile, "I hoped you would like it, the servants work hard to keep it in mother's image" He said, softly leading the other about the garden, "They even grow a lot of the fruits that we're serving to the guests, it helps save quite a bit for the kingdom if the castle provides for itself" He said, turning his head and he gave a chuckle as some young Alphas and omegas rushed him, tackling his legs but he stayed upright, "We allow the servants and their families live in the castle, so they don't have to worry about travel" He said, ruffling the hear of an alpha before the small group raced off, their mothers chasing after them after apologizing to the couple.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Frances took his arm, walking along. Listening to all that he had to say about the castle, looking around as they walked. After a while of walking, he noticed they were trailing to a dark hallway. Once they reached the end of it, his breath stopped as he saw the beautiful garden that the king spoke of. He looked around in awe, perking up as he noticed the creatures elegantly walking through the lovely garden. "This place is absolutely lovely." He breathed, turning his head to look at the alpha. Moving his hand so he could hold the alpha's own. Squeezing it, hoping to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:36 pm

The king purred out and offered his arm to the omega, leading him into the castle then through the halls, explaining everything he could of the structure, before taking him down a dark hallway, opening a door and revealing a sight that was near a hidden oasis, a large pond in the middle and even some woodland creatures bounding about the foliage, "My mother used to being me here for hours when I was young, he loved the garden... I've never known an omega to come close to him" He murmured, giving a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:20 pm

"That would be wonderful, i would love that." He agreed, pleased to know the alpha was wanting to take him around to see the castle he called home. After one last spin, he watched the king bow and kiss his hand. "Come on, show me this beautiful garden you keep promising me." He teased, cheeks red from the attention. He could see a few jealous eyes on them, but he didn't care. Too entranced by the handsome king.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:03 pm

"Well, why don't we finish this dance, and I'll give you a tour of the castle, show you my favorite spots" He purred, "I can take you to my mother's old garden, I have our most trusted staff keeping it up nicely in her honor" He said, moving smoothly as they gave one final spin before he bowed to the omega as the song ended, gently taking his hand and kissing his knuckles softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Frances could feel his heart flutter, heat rising up to his cheeks. Trying to calm the heart that was yearning to burst from his chest. This handsome king wanted to court him? He was flattered. "Well, if you insist. Do you have what it takes to court me?" He teased, remaining pressed against the alpha. "Though, I doubt it wouldn't take much for a handsome, charming alpha like you to charm me. You already are," he added lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:39 pm

"I would still like to help, maybe there is something I can do for your kingdom" He said, continuing to slow dance with he other, purring loudly, the alpha seemed oblivious as all eyes turned to them, the alpha losing himself within the omega's eyes, "If you would allow it, I would be grateful for the chance to court an omega like you" He cooed, continuing to keep him close, "Maybe that is what I can do for you and your kingdom" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:36 pm

"A few alphas have tried to court me, yes. But I didn't see anything special in them. They were just looking for a way to please themselves, and I'd rather not be used like that." He said, pressing close to the alpha as they danced. A blush rising up to his face as his hand squeezed his hip. "Well, appearances often deceive." He added, looking down for a brief moment to assess how close they were. Looking up once he spoke again. "No, you don't need to do that. We aren't suffering, but the royal family of ours doesn't have a whole lot of wealth. We usually just make the best of things." He said, a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:29 pm

"If I may say, I'm surprised that no alpha has taken you yet, I would never have guessed you were from one of the lower kingdoms, I expected you to be from one of the higher ones" He said, bringing the omega as close as possible, squeezing his hip softly and he smiled, "Of you wish, I can assist your kingdom, I'm sure your parents would be happy, I don't like seeing anyone suffer, especially a beautiful omega" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:25 pm

"And that's good, it's what omegas enjoy out of an alpha. They seek an alpha to take care of them, and you indeed have that potential." He hummed, noticing that he was being brought closer to him. Letting the alpha close the space between them. "What can I say, i try to keep my appearance up. My eyes also add to the beauty," he responded sweetly. Dancing along with the alpha. "Sure, wealth is nice to have. But growing up without much, I'm used to not depending on it." He said. Letting the alpha spin him before bringing him back over to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:16 pm

"I try to set a high standard for myself, I have always wished to be as best as I could for whatever omega I decide to be with" He said, beginning to bring the other even close to him, letting his deep purrs rumble from his chest, "I haven't seen an omega quite like you before, I've never had an omega take my breath away like you do" He smiled, "Sure I've seen many omegas trying to convince me to have them as a mate, but most only want the wealth I have" He said, easily spinning the omega then bringing him close again.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Frances just chuckled in response. "Really? With the charming looks that you have, I thought that you would have just attracted many omegas," he teased. Smoothly dancing with him, shocked by how nicely they moved with one another. As if they were meant to come together. "Im flattered that I stuck out to you, and you certainly are the handsomest alpha that I've ever known. And you are kind and generous, which is what we omegas like in a mate." He hummed, playfully winking at him as they danced.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 pm

The alpha gave purrs just loud enough for the other to hear, smiling as he watched him, moving smoothly with him, "I must admit, this is the first time I've enjoyed being around an omega this much, I never once let an omega come this close when I was young" He chuckled as he moved with the song, "You must be a very special omega, I spotted you right after I addressed everyone, it was as if lights were shining from behind you and you were all I saw, over everyone else" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:56 pm

"How could I refuse such an offer from such a polite alpha such as yourself?" He responded back, placing a hand on his shoulder and another on his arm. He listened to the music and danced with him to the gentle tune, softly humming as they danced for a while. "You know, this is my first time being with another alpha. So I'm pleased to have you make it extravagant like this." He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:47 pm

"I'm glad you agreed, I wasn't willing to take no from an omega such as yourself" He cooed as he lead the other to the dance floor, he was gentle with the omega as he placed a hand in the center of his back, then another on his hip, giving soft purrs as he began to dance with the omega, the band playing a slow song and other alpha and omega pairs began joining the king and prince.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:45 pm

The prince curiously tilted his head as the alpha placed his drink to the side, holding out a hand to him. He paused, a bit surprised to see that he was wanting a dance from him. He smiled and took his hand, unable to stop the excitement that bubbled inside of him. "Alright, I'll dance with you. And I have danced before, my mother taught me how to dance." He said, letting the king lead him to dance.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:35 pm

"Well, seeing as the dancing has begun-" he began, giving a smile and he set his own drink aside, offering his hand to the other, "How would you feel of dancing with me? I have a feeling you are a wonderful dancer, and as king I would like to see for myself" He gave a playful grin, bowing lightly to the omega as well.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Frances emitted a hum, listening to his words. A bit surprised to hear that he really didn't care about wealth. Sure, they had money. But they were rich in good people. That was rather interesting to know. "Mostly, but my family said it was rare for someone of such a nice kingdom to approach them." He said, a light smile on his face. "I'm not complaining, of course. I'm quite flattered, really." He stated, moving his glass back to his lips. Keeping his eyes focused on the king with interest. Frances was indeed flattered, a bit excited to see that an alpha was curious about him. But then again, it might be because he never saw him before.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:12 am

Christopher raised a brow as he listened to the other, brushing a hand through his hair, "Well, wealth doesn't matter much to me, it matters the type of person you are, if you're greedy with your wealth, then you won't get along with me, even before my father passed I tried to do everything for the kingdom, that's the only reason we are so wealthy, we're wealthy with money of course, but we are wealthy in good caring people as well" He said, taking a quick drink from his glass, "Besides, I assumed an alpha or omega could talk with whoever they pleased" He said, looking to the other and giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The King And His Omega [Private]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next