From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The King And His Omega [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The King And His Omega [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:28 am

The alpha was tense the whole way to the castle, it seemed as if the whole kingdom felt the anger radiating off their king, most young children and omegas slipping back into their homes to keep their distance from the king, once back to the castle the king got off his horse, holding his omega close, scowling when a guard came too close while trying to take the horse back to the stable, a deep growl leaving the alpha, he walked inside and carried his omega to his room, setting him down gently onto the bed before going to close and lock the door, the alpha hanging his head and he slammed his fist against the wall, growling deeply at himself, "I should have went with you" He clenched his fist tightly as he kept his back to his omega, his shoulders beginning to tremble as he tried to contain his emotions.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:21 am

Frances remained pressed against his alpha, shivering slightly as he moved to shift closer to him. Looking up briefly when he mentioned that he was going to take him back to the castle. The young prince just nodded and took in a shaky breath. Struggling to contain himself, ashamed that he couldn't do anything about it. He was just stuck being used as a sex toy by those alphas.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:06 pm

The alpha heaved them into his horse's saddle, holding his omega close and he nuzzled his omega, scowling and giving a growl at the smell of all the other alphas on him, "I'm taking you back to the castle, I'll have a message sent to your parents and they can come here, you're not going anywhere" He stated, his voice deep as he tried to contain his anger, the alpha just wanted to destroy the place and the bandits, but he needed to get his omega back to safety and the smell of the other alphas off him, he kicked the horse on, the steed racing back toward the castle, the king keeping his omega covered so no one could see how he looked.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Frances grabbed onto his alpha as he grabbed him. At first he started to panic, but he instantly relaxed and held onto him. Burying his face into his neck, refusing to let him go. "I... I didn't think I would have ended up like this. I'm glad you came here, I was so worried that I would have stayed there while they used me like that.." he was completely disgusted, he hated how sticky his skin was from the cum that coated his skin. He wrinkles his nose and shivered slightly. Glad his alpha was here for him.

Last edited by ×Alastor× on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:52 pm

The king pushed his horse hard as he searched for his omega, he managed to find the hideout on the border of the kingdoms, he got off his horse and stormed inside, snarling as he tackled and knocked out any alpha in his way, when he found his way to the cell and saw the state of his omega, the alpha trembled visibly as he tried to contain his rage, words being spat between the king and the leader of the group before Christopher and the other alpha began throwing blows toward one another, the king getting a hold of the other alpha by the throat, growling as he threw punch after punch at his face, Christopher was still tense and enraged as he moved to his omega after he had beaten a few more alphas to death, he pulled his cloak off and wrapped it around his omega, a sour look on his face as he picked the omega up and began to carry him outside, as another alpha came at them, the king wasted no time in drawing a sword and slaying the alpha, snarling deeply as he walked out of the hideout.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:32 pm

The young prince looked around the dank cell. Moving his legs up to his chest. Of course, his captors were a bunch of horny alphas. They grabbed him and tied him up, Frances having tried his best to claw at them viciously. Struggling as he was tied. They took everything he had on him, especially some of the things that were important to him. That's when the alphas went to town. Fucking him until he was covered in cum. The omega squirmed and whined in discomfort, wishing he was back with his alpha.

Last edited by ×Alastor× on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:41 am

The king purred as he nuzzled the omega back softly, kissing him back, bringing him close briefly, "Stay safe, I'll bare you soon" He said softly, the alpha then went about his day as usual, until he heard the news of his omega not returning home, he had been just about to leave to meet up with him, the king flew into a rage, taking his fastest horse and racing about the countryside trying to find any trace of his omega, rage filling him to the point of where he himself was unsure if he would show mercy to the captors.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:20 am

Frances watched as the people that lived in the castle took some food to eat from the table. He was pleased to see they ate as well. He ate until he was full, shifting so he could stand and walk to the alpha. Leaning over so he could kiss him. "I have to get going. Thank you for the nice time last night. I plan on seeing you tomorrow," he purred and moved forward. Moving his head down to nuzzle the alpha kissing him before pulling away and bidding him a farewell. He stepped out of the castle and made his way out of the city. Only to be jumped and knocked out, awaking in a dank cell.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Christopher smiled as he seated the omega, walking to the opposite side of the table and sitting across from him, snapping his fingers and a pair of servants came and they played food for the Royals before the rest of the staff seemed to appear out of no where, alphas and omegas alike all took their own plates of food before they vanished about the castle, still leaving plenty of food for the couple of royals.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:41 am

"Oh, I am rather hungry. I was eagerly waiting to go eat." The young prince mused as he shifted to press against the alpha. When they arrived to the dining area, he was in awe by how much food they had on the table. Nearly drooling with how hungry he was. Letting the Alpha seat him before starting to eat. Rather impressed by the food that was laid out for them by the servants.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:26 am

Christopher chuckled and softly took the other's hand, stroking his hand softly and turning to lead him out of the room, "Let's go then, I bet you're hungry" He said, walking with the omega through the castle halls and to the dining hall, he purred as he opened the door for the omega, allowing him inside, revealing the large buffet table of various breakfast items, along with many fruits to go with their breakfast.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:37 am

Frances could only chuckle in amusement at his words. "You would've walked out of here a mess if I wasn't around. Or if I didn't catch you dressing correctly." He teased in response, moving his head so he could nuzzle him in return. Shifting so he could pull away, flashing him a playful wink. "How about you show me what breakfast is?" He purred playfully.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:30 am

Christopher flinched slightly as he realized he was indeed buttoning his shirt wrong, he chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his neck, "Whoops... I guess I kinda got carried away" He said, "Guess it's a good thing you're around" He teased, curling his arms around the omega and pulling him close, purring loudly and nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:07 am

When the king stood, he smiled and shifted so he could get himself dressed. Wincing slightly how sore he was from being fucked just the night prior. He turned his head as Christopher spoke of leaving tomorrow to ask his family if they would join together and accept some assistance. He chuckled as the alpha started to go on about other things. He soon noticed that he was buttoning up his shirt wrong. Stepping over so he could unbutton it. "Hey, you're messing up your shirt." He mused, rebuttoning it for him. "I'm sure you can discuss all of that later." He chuckled and pulled his hands back when he was done fixing him up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:58 pm

He purred as the other spoke of sleeping well, giving a low breath as he said he would have to leave after breakfast, he sat up and rose to get dressed, "Well, I figured I would leave tomorrow to get to your home after you, to speak with your family of joining the kingdoms, and offering assistance" He said, rambling on about the different things he could offer to the omega's parents as he fumbled with his clothing, the alpha not even realizing he was buttoning his shirt wrong.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am

"I slept wonderfully, thank you." He responded, kicking his legs off the side of the bed. "After breakfast, I must be getting back to my home. When would I be able to see you again?" He asked, turning his head so he could look at the alpha king. Hoping he would know when they would be able to see one another. He didn't want this to be a one time thing. He really did love the king.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:20 am

The king had dozed off shortly after his omega, keeping his arm around him while he slept, grunting and waking as he felt the omega shift off of him, shivering as he felt the cool air hit his cock, he sat up and yawned loudly, looking to his omega and purring as he nuzzled him, "Sleep well?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:09 am

"Okay, alpha." He rumbled, closing his eyes in content as the alpha wrapped them up with a blanket. He shifted so he could relax and fall asleep beside the other. He slept until the very next day. Waking up and yawning, shifting around slightly. Blushing as he noticed the alpha's cock was still buried inside of him. He shifted to ease off of him, moving to sit up and rub his face to wake himself up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:05 pm

The alpha purred loudly as he held his mate close, bringing a blanket over him and he kissed at his neck softly, "Get some rest omega, I'll make sure there is a very nice meal for you in the morning" He purred, holding him close, he continued to nuzzle the omega softly, making sure his scent was imbedded into the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Frances allowed the king to move them, shifting so he could completely relax beside the alpha. He smiled and nuzzled the other in return, moving his head down to rest on his chest. "I'm excited, I can't wait to rule with you." He purred in return. Opening his mouth to slightly yawn, hating how he had to leave in the morning. Not wanting to leave him, but he had to until they could remain together.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:51 am

"And I'm yours omega" He purred as he rolled them over so he wasn't laying over the omega, purring loudly and he kissed at his neck softly, holding him close and he smiled, nuzzling the omega, "Soon, you'll have your coronation here, to rule by my side" He purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:59 am

When Christopher knotted him, he gasped out and tensed at the large knot inside of him. He felt the alpha work to continue to thrust into him, eventually cumming into him and knotting him completely. He panted and slumped back, trying to calm down and relax. Pleased that the alpha filled him and practically made him his. "So.. alpha, I'm sure I'm yours now," he purred. Nuzzling his head against the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:37 am

King Christopher panted and groaned as he shifted his hips to work at knotting the omega, he let out a grunt when his knot finally popped into the prince, he groaned loudly as his thrusts became short and quick, the king kissed and bit at the omega's neck at his mark spot as he continued to thrust roughly until he came within the omega, his thrusts slowing and he came down from his pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am

The omega prince purred out as the alpha king agreed with his words. Shuddering and tensing as he continued to roughly poud into him. He kept his lips locked with his own, kissing him until he needed air. Pulling back and panting as he pressed his forehead against his own. Whining as he felt the king's knot hit against him, ready to enter and knot him. Knot and fill him with his young. He felt his fingers curl against his shoulder, cursing in pleasure as he worked his lega out. Eager to get the alpha to knot him. "Fuck- Fuck!" He howled, trembling as he found himself cumming into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:38 am

The alpha king growled out loudly as he thrust into the omega, "My omega" The alpha growled out, "Mine" He said before he kissed the omega in return, gripping him tightly and he sped up his thrusts further, his knot swelling and hitting against the omega forcefully, the alpha shivering at the sound of skin slapping against skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King And His Omega [Private]   The King And His Omega [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The King And His Omega [Private]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next