From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Affairs <Private>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Secret Affairs <Private> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:18 am

Oliver grunted as he moved his hands behind his head, "Well you're slow" He teased and grinned, licking his lips lightly, "Gotta make myself feel good at this rate" He poked his tongue out playfully, giving a low groan as he felt the other's light kisses.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:15 am

Jacob's eyes darted to the hand that had grasped the appendage. Growling softly in response, reaching to pull his hand away. "I'm in control here, and I want you to receive pleasure from me." He said, not wanting Oliver to pkeasure himself. He soon went back to what he was doing, kissing along the base of his cock. Touch light and teasing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:37 am

Oliver grunted lightly as he watched him, biting his lip lightly and he gave a low groan as he felt him nuzzle his cock, the appendage twitching and hardening against the other's face, he stroked his lover's hair softly as he relaxed back, watching him and he couldn't help but begin to stroke himself, giving the other room to do as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:33 am

The man shifted himself, thinking of ways to please his lover. After contemplating for a minute, he moved himself so he could nuzzle his thigh. Eyes fluttering up to look at Oliver, striking blue and green eyes gazing up at him. He continued to kiss at his thigh, soon moving to nuzzle at the base of his cock. Nipping playfully, wanting to tease him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 am

"It'll be fine" He said, laying back in the hay and watching him, grinning softly and he licked his lips, letting the other do as he wished, just glad they could be together again.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:42 am

Jacob followed him up to the hay loft. Moving Oliver so he could sit on his lap. "You sure we won't be disturbed up here?" He asked, moving his head to press loving kisses against his neck. Hands moving down to fumble around with his pants. Gingerly loosening them and tugging them off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 am

It took the shorter male mere seconds to follow the other, racing to the barn with him and he licked his lips in excitement, "You take this one" He said, "I'll just be here for you to use" He grinned, pulling the other up to the hay loft with him, chuckling to himself, eager to "catch up" with his partner.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 6:27 am

Jacob chuckled lightly at the response he received from the other. "Yeah? I don't mind rolling around in the hay for a bit." He responded lightly, kissing his neck gently. A soft noise of surprise escaping him as hands grasped at his ass. He pulled away and grabbed his hand, tugging and leading him to the barn. Willing to follow him wherever, eagerly touching him and feeling at his body while he moved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:39 am

A growl like sound rumbled from the male as he instantly grabbed onto the other and held him close, grinning slyly, "Word around is the barn is pretty fun" He chuckled, licking his lips lightly as he nipped at the other's ear softly, his hands moving to his ass and grasping both cheeks firmly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:30 am

"Yeah? You only wish " he teased back in reply. "I don't think you're all that mature, not around me at least." He added affectionately, moving his head down to kiss at his throat lovingly. "We should do a few things. Since we've been apart, I've missed your company. So I'd love to catch up more," he purred softly. Moving to nibble at his ear, nosing at the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:33 pm

"I'm pretty sure you're a kid" He teased, giving a sly grin, "I'm just more serious and mature" He said, chuckling, even if he had been the "slower" between the two, he seemed to of gotten better over the years though, he seemed to think more than when they were younger.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:29 am

Jacob rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "Hey, I'm not too much like a kid!" He shot back playfully. Still holding the small baby close to him. "I'm just more happier and brighter than you are." He teased in response, moving once Oliver flicked his ear. He soom went to go put the baby down. Going back over to Oliver so he could be closer to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:24 pm

Oliver glanced over as he heard him, chuckling lightly, "You're such a kid" He said, giving the other a slight grin, "Like the old days, when we would dash off and you thought it was the best thing" He teased, giving Jacob a playful flick on the ear.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:49 am

Jacob was pleased to see the baby was drinking the milk. He sat down and relaxed while he fed her. Once she was finished, he put the bottle to the side and burped her. "Good girl, see? She'll be fine." He cooed, holding the infant up so he could see her. Softly crooning to the baby, watching her giggle and make grabby motions at him. He looked up to see Oliver, eyes glinting with glee as he held the baby.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:38 am

Oliver huffed softly, sitting at the table and he ran his hands through his hair, glancing to his partner, letting out a breath as his daughter seemed hungry enough to drink as much of the milk that was given to her as she could, the infant clinging to the bottle.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:00 am

Jacob watched Oliver closely, standing up to grab the bottles. "Just sit down, grumpy ass," he said. Finding the bottles due to being taller than Oliver was. He put together the bottles and made sure they were set for the baby. He tested it on his wrist before grabbing the baby. If this didn't work, he'll pay Oliver back for the goats he had gotten. At least they weren't all that useless. He could make cheese. He kept hold of the baby and watched as it drank the bottle, hoping it worked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Oliver huffed as he walked back into the house with a bucket of fresh goat's milk, "It was an arm and a leg for those goats" He grunted, walking to the kitchen and rummaging through the cupboards to find the bottles, grumbling to himself as he searched, tuning out as his son tried to ask about the goats, the young boy looking upset for a moment before he continued eating his food, seemingly used to being ignored.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:02 am

Jacob was about to insist otherwise, but Oliver was already out the door. He smiled softly and looked dowm, finishing up their dinner. Once it was finished, he called for the boy to come in and eat. Jacob himself refused to eat yet, always waiting for everyone to get their share before anything else. So, he was going to wait until Oliver comes back home. He's always been like that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:45 pm

"I know Jacob... I am too..." he sighed, nuzzling the other and he kissed him softly, "You continue cooking dinner, I'll ride down the road to the other farm" He said, running a hand through his hair lightly, he kissed Jacob again before he went to tack his horse up.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:42 pm

"Yeah, we can try some goat milk. I don't see why that cant work," he shrugged his shoulders slightly. He leaned over and kissed at the man, nosing at his neck lovingly. "Im worried that she will die because we can't take care of her properly." He murmured softly, hoping Oliver understood why he was worried.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm

"Maybe it'll work... I honestly don't know... I was never good with kids back in our running days" He said with a sigh, watching the other, "None of the women in town are nursing, and I don't like any of them anyway" He stated, shrugging lightly, "I know of a goat farm down the road... Maybe I can go buy a couple" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:12 am

Jacob thought for a moment, shifting around against his lover. "I'll try some things, dont you worry." He assured, keeping his face pressed against his shoulder for the longest time. He pulled back and looked at the things they had. "What about milk from other things? Like cows?' He suggesting. He didnt know, but he was willing to try everything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:52 am

"Yeah..." he sighed, running a hand through his hair, pressing into the other softly, "I'm not sure how to feed her... Far as I know she's still drinking milk" He said to the other, glancing to him, "This would be easier without one so young" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:50 am

When Jacob finished bathing, he dried off and got dressed. He stepped over to Oliver and curled his arms around his waist, nuzzling his head down against his shoulder. "I bet you need help feeding your youngest?" He hummed, keeping a firm hold on him, wanting to hold him close as long as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:08 am

He sighed as he watched the other, glancing back toward the dog before he went inside, beginning to cook dinner, sighing as he heard his son rummaging about in the bedroom, he rolled his eyes before he continued to cook for the three of them, still trying to figure out how he was going to feed his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Affairs <Private>
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next