From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Prince's Secret [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Prince's Secret [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Secret [Private]   The Prince's Secret [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:28 pm

The dragon eyed the omega, jerking his head up when the reins were snatched from the guard. The king frowning lightly, "Still, be careful, there are many people that would attack you to get to me" The king huffed out, before letting the omega go, the king going to finish his own duties while some servants came in to clean the dragon's cage while he was gone.

Crimson lashed his tail as he followed commands silently, he jerked his head back when he watched the omega reach for his muzzle, he gave a quiet growl as he was unsure of the omega's intentions, he perked up slightly as he felt the omega untack him, listening to the heavy gear clank to the ground, Crimson couldn't hold in the soft rumble leaving his chest as he leaned into the omega's touch, closing his eyes briefly as he enjoyed the gentle touch. The dwarf dragon gave a loud snort at the other's words, as if he understood him, when the omega finished speaking, the dragon seemed to glance about before his jaws slowly opened, "It isn't good to lie you know" The dragon's voice was deep yet raspy, most likely from lack of use, "Especially to noble dragons" He said in a light teasing tone, "Good things have happened to you" He told him, "You gained the trust of a dragon, which is quite hard to do might I add" He said, leaning his head toward the omega and rubbing against him softly, his tail lashing and curling as he stood calmly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Secret [Private]   The Prince's Secret [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:38 pm

"I know how to handle myself just fine. I may be an omega but I'm not all that useless." He grumbled in response, grabbing the reins from the guard. Giving a growl at the guard to back off. "I'll be back in a bit. I just want to take a ride through the woods not to far from here." He said, glaring at the guards. "I would appreciate it being alone, and if I get that alone time I'll certainly be willing to give you what you please, alpha." He told the king, leading the dragon out towards the woods he had spoken of.

Once out and inside the woods. He turned and worked to take the muzzle off of the dragon, then he worked to push off everything that the guards had strapped onto the dragon. "You don't deserve to be bound like this," he mumbled, making sure everything was off and tossed to the ground. "There... how do you feel? I bet that feels better," he hummed, carefully moving a hand and stroking at the side of his face. "He's a mean alpha, I know. I was forced to marry him because of my parents. I just wanted to find an alpha of my own, one who would love me for who I am and not because I'm an omega that can be bred for heirs.." he sighed and dropped his hands down. "Who am I kidding, nothing good ever happens to me anyway," he sighed. Moving a hand to stroke at his neck gently.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Secret [Private]   The Prince's Secret [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:17 pm

The dragon paced the back wall and growled as he watched the king, not even taking his eyes off him, the dragon clearly didn't trust the man, his tail lashed and smacked against the floor to try to threaten the king, he even stretched out the stubs where his wings once were, an instinctual threat display, he gave a quick glance toward the omega, eyeing him for a few moments before looking back toward the king as he heard him snap his fingers.

"You must be careful with this beast, omega, he is powerful" He said while snapping his fingers, a pair of guards coming into the cage and carrying the dragon's tack, it was a fight to get him ready for a ride, when the dragon was tacked, he almost looked weighed down by so much gear, he had a heavy bit forced in his mouth and a caged muzzle so he couldn't even open his mouth, the dragon looked passive now, giving a long snort as a guard held the reins from his thick bridle.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Secret [Private]   The Prince's Secret [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:27 am

Casimir, or Cas, followed the alpha along slowly. He cursed his parents for handing him over to this fool of an alpha. He pleaded to have them choose a different mate, but they insisted they get married to bring the two kingdoms together. Since the wedding, the alpha has been intent on trying to impress him. Though, Cas wasn't at all impressed by him at all. And, thankfully the alpha hadn't gotten around to breeding him. He really didn’t want the alpha touching him at all, let alone putting his seed into him and producing offspring. Cas was willing to not have children because of this deranged king.

The omega blinked towards the dragon, he wasn't expecting a dragon. Especially since the king said it would be a horse. His eyes remained fixed on the poor creature, hating how he was locked in the cage. He just looked to his husband and forced a smile. "I love it, thank you." He said, gaze focusing to the dragon. "May I go out on a test ride?" He asked, shifting on his feet. Hoping he could get him out of this cage. He cursed softly in his mind, knowing well the alpha would probably ask for something in return.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: The Prince's Secret [Private]   The Prince's Secret [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:50 am

Between all the known kingdom, the oldest kingdom was ruled by a tyrant of an alpha, he killed when he pleased and took anything he wanted, even kept many exotic animals as pets. When word came about of a prince coming of age and coming out as an omega, he jumped on the chance to bribe the omega's parents into betrothing the omega to him, after the wedding, the alpha bought, or took, many different things for the omega to try to get him to warm up to him, one of them being a dwarf dragon that had been raised by humans.

The dragon, named Crimson, was a deep blood red coloured dragon with almost black eyes, for a while he was chained to the king's throne to be seen as an intimidation tool, but the alpha had decided to have the dragon fitted for tack so he could be ridden, the tack was very constricting and often hurt the dragon, causing him to lash out violently, resulting in him having his wings broken before they were removed, the mighty creature's wings reduced to stubs that seemed more like an eye sore.

Crimson snorted as he lay curled up in his large cage, four rooms at the end of a hallway had been merged together to create a large cage for the dragon, the red dragon perked up and growled loudly as he heard movement, standing and hissing loudly, he was never fond of anyone intruding on his territory, even if it was just to feed him, "Here we are, my little omega, a gift, just for you" The king snickered as he showed off his dragon to the omega who had just arrived, the dragon lashing his tail and hissing loudly as he paced as far from the king as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Secret [Private]   The Prince's Secret [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prince's Secret [Private]
Page 1 of 1