From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A secret is hard to keep {Ash}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

A secret is hard to keep {Ash} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Mason pressed his fingers around Tims waist, pulling him back to meet with his thrusts. He moaned out pressing himself balls deep inside the smaller male when he felt his release arrive, hissing and shooting his load into the omega, continuing to thrust shallowly until the omega came.

---
Heath nodded his thanks, "thanks for your hell Waters, let me know if I can improve the favour." He tossed his folded to the desk and turned his attention toon to the loud seniors, "quiet" he demanded and began to angrily scold the students.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:01 am

Tim bit his lip once a hand pressed against his back firmly, and he his chest start to press against the bench below him. He moved his legs around and his hips. Moaning out in pleasure as he enjoyed the brutal, quick thrusts. Since it was helping with his heat. He knew he was definitely going to have a talk with his father about this. But right now, that was something he didn't care about.

---

Jay noticed that Heath finally came back around. Still growing at the alpha seniors to sit down. "They weren't busy with just their paper you assigned to them. They knew you had to go do something so they thought it would be a good time to sneak out," he said. Rolling his eyes lightly in amusement. Brushing past the alpha male, moving to stand in his doorway. "But I managed to keep them in check," he said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Mason chuckled and pressed his hand to tims back, pressing his chest to the bench, to allow him better access. Mason braced his second hand on the bench to the right of Mason. Moaning out, he thrusted into him roughly, his pace turning into a set of brutal yet quick thrusts.

----

Heath ran to his office and picked up the file before he headed back, jogging down the halls gaining the attention of working classes.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Tim moaned out lightly when the alpha had finally pushed inside of him. A whine escaped his throat when he had paused. His hips shifted back lightly in want. Showing that he was definitely ready for him to start moving. A moan exited his throat once Mason finally started to move. Biting his lip, he quivered and lightly moved his hips with every thrust. Hands gripping the bench with a tight hold. "Harder... Faster," he whined out lightly.

---

Jay nodded lightly as he watched the male leave down the hall in a frantic way. He decided to visit the class next door. A few had noticed th situation, and he instantly told them to sit back down once they stood up. Not liking that they were trying to sneak out to head to the omegas next door.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Mason unable to hold back any longer, thrust inside the smaller boy all at once, groaning at how tight he was. He pressed his chest against Tims back tightly, giving the omega a chance to adjust to Masons full size. Mason couldn't wait for Tim to give him the okay, sitting still inside Tim was killing him, he groaned and began to thrust into and out of the omega, grabbing his hips and using them as leverage.

---

Heath smiled and nodded his head, "you don't need to stay in there" he said a little hesitantly obviously fully aware of the circumstance "they've got work sheets they should be fine." He says moving out and jogging down the hall.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Tim let his head lightly rest down on his arms. Body quivering once he felt the others length brush up against him. "Last chance? I'm still going to pull through this," he spoke lightly. His voice lightly quivering with need. He knew that the other was still giving him chances. But this little omega needed this. And he definitely wasn't going to let it end now.

---

Jay looked up as he shifted around a bit. Surprised to see Heath had entered the classroom. A few omegas let off light noises of surprise. Wanting to move closer to the alpha. In which Jay just growled at them, and they sat down quickly. "Of course not, I'm forgetful also, so I know how you feel," he murmured lightly. Standing up on his feet. He made his way over to Heath. He hoped things wouldn't go to hell, because he wasn't on heat, yet. It was around the time he would, so he did feel a bit weary.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Mason chuckled, he reconised tims need within himself, and unwilling to waste time with teasing he shoved his pants down and slowly rubed his length against the small ers males ass. "Last chance..." He warned with a soft groan. He wasn't sure he really would be able to let the smaller male leave, but he had to at least give him a chance to stop something he may regret.

-----

Heath cursed under his breath, quickly handing out work sheets and telling his class he'd be back soon. Heath moved to the class next door, stepping inside he was immediately overwhelmed with the scent of in heat omegas. He tensed and looked to the teacher surprised to see Jay, he cleared his throat "would you mind watching my class for a minute? I've forgotten a folder, I won't be long."
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Tim still doubted that he would regret it. Blinking in shock, he found himself spinning and being bent over the bench. Body still lightly quivering in need. A soft rumble exiting his throat when kisses were being trailed down his spine. He helped the alpha with getting out of his pants. Kicking them off and moving them to the side lightly. Shifting around in need, practically begging for more.

---

Jay managed to get everyone to calm down. Hoping they knew that the alphas were not coming over to them. And so he allowed them to discuss the need for science and biology. Soon leaning back, he awaited for what they had to offer.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:36 am

Mason chuckled "we'll see" he says smirking, spinning the omega so Tim was leaning over the bench where the Basins were. He removed his own shirt and kissed down his spine to his jeans that he tugged down, tackling his own belt and jeans.

-----

Again health found himself tormented by alphas who smelt omegas in heat, sighing he settled the class as best he could and set out work.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:32 am

Tim nuzzled up to the alpha before him. breath coming out in light, heavy pants as he was eager to get this going. feeling the male toss away his shirt, he gently kneaded at his shirt and pants. wanting them off as soon as possible. he chuckled lightly as he kissed the other male back. bucking his hips up so they brushed against the alphas own. before he finally spoke, "maybe, but I highly doubt it," he murmured. hearing the overhead sound go through, but in the bathroom it was too muffled.

---

Jay lifted his head when he heard his sons name over the internet. a soft sigh exiting his throat as he figured his son was banging some omega in heat. alphas did this frequently during the lunch period. so he didn't bother to think about it any longer than needed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:21 am

"Then you'll probably regret it tomorrow" he says but he was no longer willing to let the omega leave. He lifted the omegas shirt up and off throwing it blindly, he kissed the omega again running her nails down the smaller males chest.

----

Heath entered his class, frowning at some late arrivals that still didn't make majority of his class. He frowned deeply and had Mason Waters called over the speakers. Before he resumed teaching his class.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 am

Tim let off a light noise as he felt the other alpha pin him against the wall. body shuddering when he felt Mason's knee brushing up against is groin. biting hid lip to try and hold back a moan that threatened to escape his lips. but that couldn't happen because of how quick the alpha had kissed him. and slowly the omega had melted into the kisses. lips pressing up against his own as he shifted around and whined. wanting to be bred and marked by this alpha. "b... but what if I want to stay?" he asked quietly when Mason finally pulled away.

---

Jay smiled as he finished up his meal. throwing his trash away as he got started for class. awaiting the omegas arrival for class. he shifted back. smiling happily, pleased to not be that one guy who was an omega teaching alphas.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:56 am

Mason frowned deeply, "I'm alright" he said, "but I'm serious Tim you need to leave, I told you I'm not like the other alphas" he said moving toward the smaller male again, his jaw clenched as he tried to stop himself. He lunched forward and pinned the smaller male to the wall, his knee between the others legs and he kissed him deeply.

----

Heath chuckled and waved goodbye before moving to the staff room and to his office where he ate his own lunch, leaning back in his chair as he prepared for his next class.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:49 am

Tim lightly swallowed as he could feel the others lust. because it most certainly ran through hix body, and hopefully showed through his body signals and heat. in which the omega just shook his head in a reply. "i came to see how you were feeling. and I know its bad to go around an alpha while being in heat. I still wanted to come and make sure if you were truly okay," he said lightly, biting his lip when the larger male took a step towards him. body screaming in need and want.

---

Jay nodded his head as he grinned. "from what ive heard from the older teachers, there was a omega teacher who did teach a class full of alphas. so it was before all the groups were separated. anyway, the teacher went through his heat and the alphas got to him before he could do anything," he said. lightly shaking his head. before he nodded and wished the other teacher a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:26 am

Mason was currently washing his face in the bathroom when Tim came in he spun around, his eyes filling with lust. "Shit Tim, you have no idea how hard this is. I'm not like the other alphas out there, I'm not going to be okay with just touching you, I need you to leave, I'm having a hard enough time controlling myself without you being so close." He groaned and resting his plan on his forehead. Before opening his eyes and moving toward the smaller male.

-----

Heath nodded, "I suppose I understand why they've seperated the classes, it's fair to assume what would happen in a class of alphas when an omega was a teacher or visa versa." He says with a shrug. Watching the male eat with curiosity, it was somewhat different, but Heath smiled nonetheless. "I suppose I'll talk to you later" he says standing and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 am

Tim was happy that Mason was up for possible talking. Since he was interested in getting to know him. He slightly moved to shift down onto the seat beside him. Though he didn't necessarily sit down. He blinked as he could tell how tense the other was. And he could tell that the the alpha was indeed smelling his heat scent. He flinched lightly at how fast he had gotten up. And left the room. He frowned lightly as he glanced back, watching the alpha move past. A soft whine exited his throat, settling down on the seat he was intending to sit at. Eating his lunch for the time being. Of course some alphas stepped forward and decided to butter him up. But they knew they could only touch. Tim was indeed enjoying the affection, but knew he had to go and find Mason. He dashed off to search for the alpha. Wondering if he was in the deserted bathroom that literally no one went to. He yapped softly and stepped in. "hey? Mason? You in here?" He questioned. "Don't ask how I know your name, I learned it from someone else," he said. Shifting around lightly.

---

Jay hummed in amusement as he nibbled on a sandwich he had packed for himself. "The omegas were getting a bit fidgety and weren't paying attention. So I guess we both have a bit of a challenge on our hands," he mused. Reaching a hand up to run through his hair. "Yeah, I gues both of us understand what our young generation is going through. Because we basically went through the same thing," he spoke lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:34 am

Mason had been sitting at a table by himself when Tim approached him, tensing his fists when he smelt his heat, trying his best not to let his mind wonder to inappropriate thoughts about the male. He swallowed thickly, "yeah, uh, I guess I do" he said offering a slight smile, holding his breath, finding it dulled the scent slightly. Yet his mind reeled, and he abruptly stood, moving past the other male careful not to touch him, "I've got to go" he said and rushed away.

-----
Heath noticed Jay and moved into the room, sitting back on a desk with his folders in his hand, resting them in his lap. "Definitely, you have no idea how many alphas attempted to sneak out of class" he said with a slight chuckle. "But I understand it" he says with a shrug. Looking over at the other teacher.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:22 am

Tim finished up his homework, and stared at the clock. Awaiting for the bell to ring. Just wanting to get out of the class so he could head to his next. And when the class finally got out, he moved to his next one. And it repeated for the next few classes. Until it was finally time to mingle with the alphas and betas at lunch. He hated that his heat decided to start in the middle of the day. He was just sitting there, and it started to kick in. And so it made him absolutly miserable through the last two hours of his classes. It was like he learned with females. How their period would just suddenly happen. He knew how it felt to be them. Though thankfully he wasn't leaking blood everywhere. He wrinkled his nose at his thoughts and went to grab his lunch. He saw the male he had ran into this morning. And decided to cautiously step over to him. "Hey there again, I didn't expect you to have this lunch," he said cheerfully.

---

Jay was pleased that it was almost lunch. He enjoyed watching all of the omegas shift around at how uncomfortable they were about their heat. While a few others were being show offs and just sitting back against the desk they sat at. He looked up when the bell finally rang. "I'll see you all tomorrow! Have a good day!" He called happily. Wishing them a goodbye, he moved to settle in his own chair to eat his meal. Definitely starving. Even though he ate a big breakfast this morning. He perked up lightly as he saw Heath. "How's the first day going? I'm sure the alphas are more eager than ever when they smell the omegas," he rumbled lightly in amusement.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:08 am

Mason couldn't focus on his studies, he was tightly strug, knowing just down the hall omegas were in heat and practically begging to be fucked. He groaned and leaned his head back, turning his eyes to the textbook but this offered no distraction.

-------
As Heath turned to face the class he noticed several standing in their seats and moving toward the door, he cleared his throat to gain their attention. "Take your seats" he orders, trying to ingore the scent himself. Reluctantly the students sat down, but were glancing at the door every second. Health begun his class, drawing diagrams and having the students answer questions he was writing. He refered them to the textbook and called for indivual work until the end of the lesson.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Tim had found himself entering the quiet classroom. All of which were housing omegas his age. Some of which were shifting around from their heat. And he knew that the alphas that could smell the possible hest were probably complaining more than anything right now. Though it was indeed a bonus if you found the right mate during your last year. But here was this poor omega, thinking he wouldn't be able to find any mate of his own. He settled down in his seat. Shifting around and awaited the class to start.

---

"I hope I don't, I'm sure Mason could handle himself. He is an alpha after all," he commented lightly. Though he nodded at the others follow up statement. "True, and the fact he's a hormonal teenager isn't helping at all," he reminded. Before watching the teacher brush past him. And indeed that almost made him quiver. "And I wish you luck on your class," he said. Because he thought that alphas who smelled omegas in heat were a total pain.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 pm

Mason after placing his personal belonging in his locker made his way to his first class, leaning against the wall he was approached by another alpha who immediately began quizzing Mason on details on his life. Some of which he answered and others that he completely waved off as if the male, who he later learned was named Justin, had never asked. Soon Mason followed the large herd of Alphas inside, choosing an appropriate seat toward the back of the room.

-----

Heath chuckled and stood gathering some folders and tucking them under his arm, "I doubt you need to worry" he said with a smile, "he's still just a kid after all." He said brushing past the other male, "good luck with your class" he says before he moved out of the staff room and to his first class.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:19 am

Tim looked at him with an odd look. Surprised the alpha even suggested him something like that. He opened his mouth, but nothing really came out. So he decided to quickly shut it. Nodding lightly as he watched the alpha walk off. A soft noise exited his throat when the other was finally gone. He finally straightened himself up and walked off to his own locked. Placing his bag inside, he quickly grabbed his things and rushed to his first class.

---

Jay smiled cheerfully as he shifted, leaning back against the wall. "Yeah, basically all of my summers have nothing new going on," he commented. Before lightly tilting his head at the question the other asked. "He's doing pretty good. Worrying about finding an omega, like all alphas his age. I'm curious to know what who he chooses as his omega when the time comes," he hummed. A small smile still plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 am

Mason chuckled, noticing the infomation was a little jumbled, obviously the omega was fearful, which was to be expected "well Tim Nickleson, you should try out for the football team" Mason said with a genuine smile, before he turned his back and walked down the hall to his locker, he hadn't bother d distributing his own name, believing he wouldn't see the omega again.

------

Heath shrugged his broad shoulders, "it was to be expected, nothing new" he said. Evidently he hadn't meet an omega but wasn't too saddened. It after all would be a different story if said omega was in heat. He leaned back against his chair, eager to change the subject, "how's your son?"
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 am

Tim shifted back as he lightly gnawed on his upper lip. A bit afraid once the alpha started to growl. But had instantly stopped once he had noticed who had ran into him. "Name? Tim Nickleson. My fathers one of your teachers," he spoke lightly. Still hoping that nothing bad would happen. He lightly loosened up a bit, but not too much. He hoped he found it kind of awkward that anyone gets to meet his father. Though his father was a teacher after all.

---

Jay smiled cheerfully and stopped. Deciding to at least chat for a moment. "Sow how did your summer go?" He asked. The alpha might have had a run in with an omega in heat. It was either that possibility or it was only his son. He felt bad that his son had to live with an alpha of a father. It would be hard to be in heat and have to talk to your father, who was an alpha. He lightly shifted on his feet and smiled. "Mine went great, though I wish we were still out of school," he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:14 am

Mason walked through the crowded hall, his vision abruptly disfigured due to the many bodies. His insticts were all over the place given the amount of omegas were here. Mason had located his locker yet hadn't managed to get to it, he sat up from where he'd been body slammed, growling and glaring - yet noticing the small omega he stopped growling. It obviously wasn't pureposeful. He took the omegas hand and stood up. Dusting himself off, he towered over the small omega, "what's your name?" He asks.

------

Heath looked up from the small office he'd been assigned to during free periods, it was a considerably large cube yet was without a door or roof and connected with another office. One he wasn't sure who belonged to. Heath noticed the approaching omega and gave a soft nod, "morning jay" he greeted, before returning to the folders, fixing up the sleeves and collar of his shirt, worried his tattoos were showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secret is hard to keep {Ash}   A secret is hard to keep {Ash} Empty

Back to top Go down

A secret is hard to keep {Ash}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next