HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Affairs <Private>

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:20 pm

(I'm anxious to play)

Oliver glanced to him, raising a brow, "Anyone I like? We're friends" he said, looking confused for a few seconds, "Oh, like like" He came to the conclusion, "No, no one, I guess no one has stood out" He said, he turned his head, stopping his horse, "Hold up, bounty hunters, coming this way" He said, "Go that way, send your horse off and get behind that log" He said, standing on his horse's back and he jumped up onto a tree, whistling and his horse galloped off.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:05 pm

((I played a few of them and really enjoyed it. Especially Kingdom Hearts 2))

Jacob nodded, pleased that Oliver took the time to look around for places to stay. At least they wouldn't have to walk aimlessly about in an attempt to find a cave or an area to stay. "Good, i appreciate you doing that," he responded. Looking about as they trotted along. Listening to the birds chirp and the deer roam around them. He enjoyed it all every time he left camp.
The heterochromatic male frowned as Oliver spoke of Dorothy in that way. Jacob opened his mouth to protest, but closed his mouth when he had nothing to say. "Well, is there anyone you do like?" He asked, hoping the shorter man would tell him. He was indeed interested, wanting to know who the lucky lady was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:56 pm

(I watched someone play a little of it on YouTube, but I've played 1.5 and 2.5 and liked it)

Oliver glanced to the other, "I spent time looking for caves in the area when we set up camp, just incase the boss did something stupid or we got caught in the rain" He said, raising a brow as the other spoke of Dorothy, "I doubt that, she just wants to make herself look good" He said, grunting lightly, "She was always like that" He said, he had never admitted it, but he was never really attracted to women, more repulsed as he got older.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:46 pm

(It's very good, i can tell you that. :3)

"I'm sure we'll make it back in time. If not, we can just camp out somewhere and wait for the storm to pass." Jacob responded with a grin. Though worry washed over him as Oliver spoke of another job. "We've already lost at least four of our own to stupid things he's wanted us to do. Shouldn't we just refrain from going after banks for a while?" He questioned. Shaking his head and sighing.
Not wanting to speak about work, he decided to lightly tease his companion. "You know, i heard a few of the ladies talking as i walked by. Dorothy seems to have a crush on you," he teased. Though, as he spoke, he could feel a strange feeling fill his gut. Was he jealous? He shouldn't be. He just had to push his emotions away, not wanting anyone to see them. Not even Oliver.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:33 pm

(I need to wait till next week probably if I wanna buy it lol, I wanted to get it so bad, but my cheques have been shitty lately)

Oliver shifted his weight slightly on the back of his horse, he had broken a dappled grey mustang in his early years and kept the horse for himself, he brushed back his long hair with his hand as he rode bareback, glancing to the other male, giving a slight shrug, "Can smell the rain on the wind, smelt it when I woke up, and the sky is darker, not much, but a little" He said, glancing about, the smaller male never really realized his feelings for the other male, he just assumed it was a friendship feeling, he was more distant from the other's, always had to fend for himself even within the gang. "Boss spoke of a new job, not sure who he wants coming with him, supposed to be another bank" He said as he glanced up toward the sky, glancing to the other male often, not realizing just how much he was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm

(Honestly, so am I. Currently playing the new Kingdom Hearts 3- XD)

Jacob lived in a gang ever since he was a little boy. His parents abandoned him, in fear of being told that they were going to hell with their child. He was different, yes. His eyes were two different colors. When the gang found them, a woman fell in love with his mismatched eyes. She raised him and cared for him, turning him into a fine part of their gang.
Jacob rode along beside his friend, Oliver. He had asked him to ride with him, wanting to get away from the gang for a while. Sometimes it was nice to get a breath of fresh air. The tall man moved a hand to stroke at his horse's mane, praising her as they went. He loved his horse, she was a brilliant white mare. He found her when he was in his late teens, knowing she had to be his. They've been together since then.
Glancing over to Oliver, a smiled. Despite knowing what kind of trouble he could get into, Jacob was starting to realize how much he cared for the shorter man. Was it a crush? He wasn't at all sure. He doubted his feelings were returned. "It is definitely a nice day out. I'm glad we decided to head out when we did. I've heard rumors of a storm coming in," Jacob said, trotting alongside the older man. He looked up, watching the distance darken with storm clouds. They had time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:10 pm

If you could that would be great :3 a little distracted lol
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:10 pm

Yes, i love them both :3

Do you want to start or should I?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:07 pm

-cracks fingers- Lemme work my magic! XD

Name: Oliver Mason
Appearance: Oliver is a 4 foot 9 aboriginal male, though he may be short he is very muscular and is more of the brawn of the gang, darker skinned with deep blue eyes, a little duller than most gang members, others try to dumb things down for him even though he understands. Was found abandoned as a young boy on the outer edge of a town with white kids throwing rocks at him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 5:58 pm

(I really want a small dom and a tall sub-)

Name: Jacob Wright
Appearance: Jacob is 5'8" in height and is very slim. His hair is long and dark, usually pulled back in a ponytail. He has heterochromia, one eye is a brilliant blue and the other a lovely green. Some find it desturbing, which was why he was abandoned and taken in by the gang. (I will add more about his appearance later on!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Affairs <Private>
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-