From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:01 am

Breezepelt stepped partway over Hollyleaf before locking eyes with her. “Are you sure this is what you want? I don’t want to hurt you.” As he said that, the tom couldn’t deny how much he wanted to make love with his kin.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Laying on her back, Hollyleaf blinked up at Breezepelt, eyes filling with a shade of uncertainty. But… she wanted to lose her virginity to her younger half-brother.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

“Nnh, I want to put it in you, Hollyleaf,” Groaned out Breezepelt, standing up and stepping off of the she-cat, turning to look at her and see if he had her permission, or if she had something else in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:50 pm

Hollyleaf meticulously groomed his length, tail flicking back and forth, enjoying the sounds he was making.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:48 pm

“Mmm, Hollyleaf...” Breezepelt huffed out her name, moving his hips to grind his cock back and forth against his half-sister’s tongue with every stroke of it across his length.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:42 am

Hollyleaf pricked her ears at the noises her half-brother was making, her licks once again becoming confident as she now drew her tongue across his length instead of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Breezepelt lifted his Chin and squeezed his eyes shut as Hollyleaf ran her tongue over his length, the tom letting out a shuddering huff of pleasure. He repositioned himself to make it easier for Hollyleaf to lick at his length, the she-cat clearly pushing his buttons properly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:13 pm

Hollyleaf briefly glanced up at Breezepelt before looking back at his length, staring at it with all the unfamiliarity of a cat seeing something for the first time. Hesitantly, she reached out and drew her tongue over it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:22 pm

“Like what you see?” Teased Breezepelt, looking down towards Hollyleaf when her licking stopped.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Hollyleaf paused briefly when she spotted his cock, staring at it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:30 pm

“You’re doing really well...” huffed Breezepelt softly, his cock beginning to emerge from his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:15 pm

(Very Happy)

Hollyleaf groomed his sheath with long, firm licks, occasionally moving up to coat his balls in her saliva.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 pm

(I’m a fan of that idea!)

Breezepelt purred and started to let out soft huffs after a while, clearly loving the licking the she-cat was giving him with his balls and sheath pressed into her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:11 pm

As time went on, Hollyleaf's licks grew more confident, the slender she-cat assured that she was doing something right.

(Edit 7/12: I was reading through our posts on this, and Breezepelt and Hollyleaf were teasing each other about him having to chase her down again, and I thought: ‘maybe he should... as foreplay >Smile

Yes, that face was actually in my thought lol.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

“Very good,” purred Breezepelt, getting comfortable above Hollyleaf as she started to lick at his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Hesitantly, Hollyleaf started to lap at her half-brother’s sheath, wrinkling her nose a little at the unfamiliar taste. It wasn’t bad, though.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 pm

“Just lick and kiss and suck,” instructed Breezepelt. “Whatever feels natural.” The tom couldn’t lie, he loved seeing her below him like this.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Hollyleaf pulled her ears back, glancing up at Breezepelt uncertainly. Even if she hadn’t told him she’d never been with anyone before, it would have been obvious in her every action.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Breezepelt purred quietly, a thrill running through him.  This was something Heathertail had never let him do.  He quickly stepped over Hollyleaf and slowly lowered his hindquarters down until Hollyleaf’s nose was pressed up into the crevice between the Tom’s sheath and balls, allowing her a good smell of his musk.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Hollyleaf blinked up at him slightly hazily, having to take a moment before his words registered in her brain. Hesitantly, she gave her permission with a nod.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Purring, Breezepelt stood up and stood over Hollyleaf, his hardened member throbbing between his legs as he watched her squirm and shake vulnerably beneath him. “Hollyleaf,” purred the tom, “May I sit on your face and have you lick at whatever I put there?” He wanted to make sure that he didn’t do anything without her permission, lest he hurt her confidence or her self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 pm

Hollyleaf whimpered when Breezepelt stopped licking her, a trembling mess by this point.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Breezepelt continued to lick and purr for a little while, but eventually stopped, casting a seductive glance up at Hollyleaf as he swiped his tongue around his jaws, licking up whatever of her arousal had made it there.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Hollyleaf mewled helplessly in response, letting out a small cry of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:36 am

“You taste so good,” Murmured Breezepelt between licks, before tongue-kissing Hollyleaf’s skit eagerly, closing his eyes and purring so his muzzle vibrates against her outer lips while his tongue penetrated her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next