From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormwind!

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Fallen Leaves growled, butting his head under her chest and using it to force her back up against the cave wall behind her, up on two legs. He quickly jumped up as well, his muzzle crashing against hers in a forceful kiss as he pinned her up against the wall with his weight.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Hollyleaf shuddered in his grasp, the tom’s words and actions causing heat to coil in her belly. She whined, unconsciously tilting her head to give him an easier access to her neck. “Please,” slipped out of her in response to his words before she was even aware of the thought formulating.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:39 pm

"don't you know how long I've wanted to mark you like that? To claim you as my own?" The tom continued, pinning her in the corner with his presence before pushing his nose into her neck, breathing heavily and inhaling her scent, trying to block out that of the other tom. "I think I'll do it anyways."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Hollyleaf swallowed at the distinctly predatory air that the tom adopted as he stalked up to her. She pressed herself farther back into the corner, a shudder running through her at the words that the tom spoke, his tone of voice causing her core to tingle. She let out a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:38 pm

Something in Fallen Leaves that he'd never felt with her before switched on, and the tom trod slowly up to her with a low growl. What was this? He felt... posessive of her?

"I know what you've done," Fallen Leaves growled a low growl. "What a bad she-cat."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:31 pm

Hollyleaf stared at the wall with wide eyes for a moment, feeling comically betrayed. She could’ve sworn this wasn’t a dead end last she checked. She spun around at the sound of Fallen Leaves’ voice, ears going flat against her head. As she pressed herself back against the wall, the tom could see a splash of white on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:27 pm

"Hollyleaf!" Fallen Leaves called again, rounding the corner to see that she'd hit a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 pm

Hollyleaf pulled her ears back, hearing her friend’s pawsteps getting closer with every heartbeat that passed. She turned sharply to go around a corner, skidding slightly and just barely managing to avoid running into the wall. Unfortunately, she wasn’t so fortunate on her next turn, skidding right smack into the wall when she tried to take the turn without lessening her speed.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:14 pm

"Wait!" Fallen Leaves bolted after Hollyleaf. While the tunnels had been her home for some time now, Fallen Leaves had walked them for lifetimes, and he was soon catching up.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:05 pm

Hollyleaf’s tail bushed out, and she fell back on her new instinct when she was confronted with something she didn’t want to face: she bolted.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:52 pm

Fallen Leaves walked up to her to give her an affectionate headbutt, doing so... And catching the telltale scent of another tom on her. Narrowing his eyes, he questioningly mewed "Hollyleaf?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:46 pm

Hollyleaf smiled back at the tom and opened her mouth to return the greeting, only to freeze when a certain scent reached her nose, causing her to realize that she’d completely forgotten to groom herself after leaving Breezepelt. And if she could smell it, then Fallen Leaves definitely could.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Fallen Leaves felt Hollyleaf's presence re-enter the tunnels and quickly materialized himself in front of her, purring. "Welcome back!"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Hollyleaf watched the tom go before turning to head back to the tunnels, entirely forgetting to groom the tom’s cum and scent off of her pelt. She climbed the hill that hid the nearest tunnel entrance, moving slower than usual due to the enthusiastic mating session that she had just participated in, but she still entered the tunnel after only a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:18 pm

Breezpelt nodded quickly before tearing off towards home, putting his Windclan speed to great use.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:37 am

Hollyleaf took a quick moment to think about it, wrinkling her nose in thought. “In a quarter moon, if that works for you?” She suggested, hopping to her paws. She cast another glance up at the sky, a sense of urgency filling her. If Breezepelt didn’t leave now, then he would likely be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:26 am

Breezepelt looked up, expecting the moon to still be high in the sky. When he didn't see it there, his heart sunk quickly. "Oh no... I have to leave." the tom started to bound back towards home before stopping and turning his head back towards Hollyleaf. "When can I see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:08 pm

(😅 it’s okay! I had to double check, too)

Hollyleaf blinked up at the sky dazedly, still floating about in a pleasured haze. Slowly, though, she started to calm down, and after several minutes she realized something that caused her to jerk upright. The moon was setting. “Breezepelt, look at the sky!” She said urgently, a burst of adrenaline wiping away any bit of awkwardness for the moment, though it would likely reappear the next time they met.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:56 pm

(it looks like she was, whoops xp it's been a while)

Breezepelt nearly collapsed on top of Hollyleaf, but managed to roll away at the last moment, panting softly as he laid next to her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:47 pm

(I think she was actually laying on her back?)

Hollyleaf mewled out at the feeling of his warm cum splattering across her pelt. She went limp beneath him, breathing heavily in the aftershocks of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:45 pm

Breezepelt gasped as Hollyleaf clenched around him, the sudden tightness pushing the tom over the edge as well. Having to think quickly to avoid risking giving the she-cat kits, the tom pulled out, covering Hollyleaf's back in his seed. It'd be difficult to groom every spot of that up, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:51 am

The sound of her name on his lips was what finally sent the black she-cat over the edge. She let out a cry as she climaxed, walls tightening and clamping down on his cock. “Breezepelt!” She helplessly cried out the name of her half-brother, arching her back.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:39 am

"Oh Hollyleaf!" Breezepelt moaned out the name of the she-cat as he plunged over and over again into her tight, wet, needy core, starting to feel his climax coming on.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:16 am

(Very Happy muahahahaha Twisted Evil)

Hollyleaf mewled out helplessly, completely forgetting what the tom had even said when he thrusted into her again. “Breezepelt!” She cried out, arching her back, forepaws going to clutch at him helplessly. All she could feel and think about was how the tom’s body moved over her as he fucked her, the way his cock rammed into her over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind!

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Breezpelt huffed, not wanting to ruin the moment, he just started to thrust into Hollyleaf again, which was more than exciting enough on its own.

(I like that idea!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next