From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 7:41 pm

"What do you mean you're surprised you remember? That was the first time mounting someone meant something to me, I'll never forget it" He said, his tail wagging and he nuzzled the other male, "Of course we can once we're better, I wouldn't have it any other way" He said and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 2:14 am

Bailey could feel his fur heat up in embarrassment. Surprised the other canine remembered what had happened a while ago. "I'm surprised you remember. Maybe.. Maybe when we're healed we can try that again?" He asked, looking over to the canine. Wanting to hear what he had to say about his idea. The dog hoped he would agree, because he wanted to do it again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 am

His ears twitched and he looked to the other, "Well of course I remember" He said and nuzzled him and his tail wagged happily.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:12 am

"Do.. Do you remember what happened a while back?" He asked, shifting in his spot. "When we mated?" He remembered that so vividly, he would be more than happy to relive it. But they were not in the best place, so he knew they had to wait until their wounds were fully healed. He did not know how long that would take, hoping it would not take long.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:05 am

He softly licked the other and he wagged his tail, giving the other male a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 pm

"I know, I just want to make sure you're doing alright," he hummed. Returning the licks he recieved from the other canine. He thought back to what the canine had done a while back. Remembering the other mounting him and fucking him like a bitch. He actually really wanted that, hoping when they were healed they could continue.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:06 pm

He licked at the other softly and his tail lightly wagged, "Told you" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:59 am

Bailey frowned, unsure if he wanted to risk taking that chance with the male. Soon enough, he shifted up and carefully walked to the canine. Settling down beside him, making sure to watch what he did. Afraid he would hurt the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:47 pm

"You can come over, if you hurt me I'll tell you" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:39 pm

"I really want to go over and cuddle with you. But I'm worried I'll end up hurting you or something," he whined. Shifting around on his bed a bit more. His body yearned for his touch, yet was a tad afraid.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 pm

He shrugged lightly and let out a yawn, chuckling and he gave the other a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 pm

"I know, maybe it's worth it?" He chuckled and curled up a bit more. Tail swaying lightly as he laid there. Glancing over to Cargo as he grinned lightly. Enjoyin his company greatly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:29 pm

"Me too" He sighed, his ears flicking, "But if we go outside we may get worse" He whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:25 pm

"Even though it's cold. I would love to go outside," he replied. He wanted to do a lot of things, but being injured was really restricting. "It's boring, I'm bored," he complained softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:20 pm

"It would be nice to go outside" he sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:19 pm

Bailey soon got tired of walking around. He shuffled over to where his bed was. He laid down and sighed softly, tail swaying as he laid there. A light yawn leaving his lips, but he didn't fall asleep. He stayed awake and watched the room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Cargo lapped at the other male's face softly and his tail gave a weak wag as he laid down, his ears drooped back.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:04 pm

The canine lifted his head as he noticed Carho had gotten up. His tail wagged as he moved over to him. He made sure the other was alright, not wanting to have him do something to where he harmed himself. Once he was back on his bed, he walked off once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:22 am

Cargo wasn't asleep much longer before he stood, his legs shaking as he held up his weight, he made his way over to the corner where a potty area was set up for the dogs, since they couldn't necessarily go outside, he strained and winced as he did his business before limping back to his bed, his head low.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Bailey limped over to his bowl and ate up the rest of his meal. He sighed in content at the flavor. He licked his lips and shifted up, limping around the room. Tail swaying as he moved, glancing around the room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 am

Cargo was stretched out in his bed, still fast asleep and he grunted as he slept, murmuring off and on.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:33 am

Bailey awoke just a few hours later. He shifted up and yiped in pain. Not liking that he was unable to stand up without pain shooting through his leg. He could walk on it, yet it was very painful. He knew he had to walk around, or else he may not be able to use his leg again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:29 am

He watched him and gave a soft breath before he laid his head down and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 2:25 am

The canine nodded after a moment, he curled up a bit more and sighed. Drifting off into slumber, pleased to finally get some rest. Ever since the attack he's been absolutely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 6:46 am

Cargo stretched and yawned lightly, his ears twitching about and he gave a soft snort, "Get some sleep" He told the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next