From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Cargo saw the male and he whimpered softly, slowly getting over to him, pressing against the bars separating them and he tried to reach for him and lick at his friend, letting out soft whimpers.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Bailey shifted up a bit, whining from the pain he felt. He guessed the bullet must have entered his side and broke something in a leg. Because he could move properly, so he would need some type of therapy in order to get used to walking. He was going to need a while to heal up from the wound.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:50 pm

When Cargo had the tube taken from his throat, he coughed and breathed heavily, he was trembling and letting out soft whimpers, his ears pinned back and he lowered his head onto his paws, he was checked over one last time before they were left alone again.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Bailey shifted as he heard the other jerk and cough. He cried for a doctor to come in, when they did they treated Cargo. Grabbing the tube from his throat so he didn't end up choking to death on it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Cargo twitched and jerked as he heard the other yelp, it managed to wake him and he began hacking and coughing to try and get the breathing tube out of his throat, he squirmed and struggled as he was choking on the tube, foam starting to froth at the corners of his mouth as he was unable to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:11 pm

Bailey frowned as he looked over to Cargo, not liking that he was in pain. He allowed his head to rest down and he closed his eyes. He closed his eyes, a soft sigh leaving his muzzle. He moved around and yelped in pain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 pm

In the cage beside Bailey, Cargo lay limp and in a soft bed, his body was covered up and he didn't look as "full" as before, most of his fur had to be shaved on his injured side so it could be tended to, he was hooked up to a breathing tube and had two IV drips, his eyes were partially open as he laid there, still breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Bailey had to get a bullet out from him. And it would take a while, since the bullet was lodged in there deeply. They said he was lucky, since it hit no vital organs. He soon awoke and looked around, wondering where he was for the longest time. Since he couldn't remember what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Cargo was unconscious by the time they were being transported, when they were taken to the vets he was taken right into surgery to try and get the adrenaline out of his system so he could be operated on.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 pm

The other canine soon moved and shifted over to the male. He got as close as possible and nuzzled the other. He whimpered and made sure to try and keep him warm. When help arrived, they were both lugged away to what seemed to be help. He allowed his eyes to close, hoping they would both make it out alive. Not wanting to die, or loose Cargo.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Cargo whined as he rolled onto his good side, his breathing was heavy and his whole body was starting to tremble, instead of accepting their master's help, he kept snapping at him to try and get their owner to look at the other dog and make sure he was okay, though from being hit and beat so much, Cargo was beginning to lose consciousness and become disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:31 pm

Bailey snarled as he kept a tight hold on the male, when their master came down he backed off. He quivered and soon flopped down, panting in agony and panic. He watched as the man called the police, and for some help. The male had rushed to the others side, and was pleased he was more worried about the other. He shifted and whined, ears moving back against his head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:20 pm

The larger male let out a shrill yelp and he fell to the ground when he felt something sharp along his side, he stumbled back and flopped down into a laying position, his paws trembling and he breathed heavily, letting out loud snarls as he laid there, his side had been sliced open and he was in quite a bit of pain, though the dog was trying to hide it. The dogs' master heard everything and ran down the stairs, trying to apprehend the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Bailey growled in anger and moved forward, jumping and biting down on what he could grab. He struggled to make his bite as vicious as he could. But being in a lot of pain certainly didn't help with that. He moved his head and snarled, before moving away and going back for more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 am

The dark dog snarled as he heard the sounds and he jumped toward the intruder, latching his strong jaws around whatever he could get and he snarled loudly, thrashing his head and pulling roughly, letting out yelps as he was it with some stick on his sides.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:16 am

Bailey heard clicks from behind him, and knew his companion came up from behind him to aid him. He bristled as the door opened, he saw a flash and a loud noise sounded through the house. He flinched back and helped out in pain. Gritting his teeth, he snarled and quivered in pain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:08 am

The dark coloured dog was with their master when he heard the other dog growl, his ears perked and he darted down to the other dog, coming up behind him and his hackles raised.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:40 pm

The smaller dog watched as his canine friend ran up the stairs after their owner. He shifted and wandered around the lower area of the house. He jerked as he heard a noise come from the door. And knew well someone was getting in. Bailey moved over and growled lowly, fur raised as he waited for the being to come straight through. Waiting for the right moment to chase him out of the house.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:37 pm

The dark coloured dog yawned lightly when he finished and he stood, stretching out before lapping at the other's face before following their owner.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:21 pm

The canine actually managed to finish his food. He walked over to the canine and shifted down beside him. Stretching out as a soft yawn escaped his lips. Pleased to see that the human was back in the house. Though he had went to rest, at least that's what he thought. He did flee up the stairs, but what he was doing was something he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:19 pm

The larger dog went and began eating once he was given food, he sat down while he ate, wagging his tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Bailey soon had decided to wander off and get something to eat and drink. He was feeling a bit hungry and thirsty, so he hoped that eating would help quench a bit of his hunger. After he ate, he lapped up a bit of water, licking his muzzle in content when he lifted his head back up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 1:59 pm

He calmed when he realized it was their master and he wagged his tail, barking happily and he sat down within reach, leaning up when he they were petted.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm

The canine was surprised to see the dog had stood to protectively stand over him. He watched the man, and winced when the light was turned on. It was only their human, whom of which was now back home. He shifted from below the man and happily raced over to the man. Yipping and barking happily, tail swaying excitedly as he greeted him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:35 am

The black dog slept deeply, until hearing the other bark and he jolted up, barking out loudly and snarling just as loud as a warning to whoever was coming in, his ears flat against his head and his hackles raised as he stood and placed his body over the other male's protectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next