From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 am

Cargo chuckled as he walked into the store, his ears perked and he barked, the workers there knew him and one came over, kneeling down and holding out a soft treat to the large dog, "Looks like you've got a friend now Cargo" The girl chuckled, holding her hand out with another soft treat to the other dog, Cargo looked over and gave his new friend a nod, "They're good, one of the only ones I can stomach" He huffed softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 am

"I've never had treats... My old owners never gave me that either. So I can't wait to see what they taste like!" He slightly bounced as they walked along. His ears perked up upon seeing a large store they were coming close too. Upon entering the stood, his nose was hit with all sorts of interesting scents. And he wanted to wander and eat up everything, but stayed put like the good boy he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 am

"Like he'll get you your own new collar and leash and tags, some toys, but I'll share, and your own bowls, probably treats he knows we both can have, though he normally won't give us many treats, I've always had a sensitive stomach to treats unless they're home made" The black dog explained.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:45 am

Bailey tilted his head up in hearing about personalized items. "What do you mean? Items so we know what's ours?" He asked. Lightly tilting his head as he walked along beside the canine. Tail swaying as he made sure Jason was behind them. "A pet store? My old family never took me to one. I wonder what it's like," he said. A soft smile plastered on his muzzle. Lightly nudging his companion in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 am

"It took me a while, but he's pretty stubborn when he wants to be" Cargo said and chuckled, wagging his tail as he walked calmly, "We probably wont be out for long, but we may stop at the petstore, Jason likes personalized things for each pet, so he'll get you things soon or at some point" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 am

The slightly smaller canine wagged his tail as Cargo came around and licked his cheek. "I know, but I don't know how long it'll take me to get used to it," he said. Jumping and stumbling along after the male. He didn't really want to use a leash, and wouldn't go anywhere. So there was not a single worry about him. He wasn't sure of what Cargo would do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 5:46 am

Cargo followed the male down, walking easily in the boots, he shook himself off then licked at the other's cheek softly, "You'll get used to it" he said, his tail swaying and he began walking when Jason was ready, the black dog eating snow off and on that had recently laid itself over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Bailey perked up as they were being called over by Jason. He yawned and stretched out, before finally getting up and wandering over to Cargo. He wandered over and noticed the man pulled out some doggie boots. And once they were on, he hobbled around walked a bit funny. He wasn't used to these types of things, so he Ken's he would have to if he wanted to walk around in the snow and ice. Upon walking outside, he nearly fell down the stairs, but ended up falling upon making it down. Causing a soft whine to leave his lips, pulling himself back up to continue walking. Tail swaying as he looked back and waited for Jason and Cargo.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:21 pm

The dark dog wagged his tail as he felt the other close to him, he woke later when they were called to go on a walk, Cargo jumped up, shaking himself off and he licked Bailey's head before he bounded to the door, Cargo sat and raised a paw when Jason reached for his paw, the black dog had boots placed on his paws and even a large jacket around his body, "He probably wont try to do this with you, I'm just sensitive to the cold since it's snowing and cold now, he may try to get boots on you though, they use some stuff on ice and snow that hurts our paws if we stand on it long enough" He explained before yawning loudly, his tail still wagging.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 11:12 pm

He glanced over to Cargo and smiled upon seeing him. "I'm glad I met you, I'm sure I would be roaming the streets still," he murmured. Moving his head over to groom at the canine's head. Staying as close to him as he possibly could. Not wanting to leave his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:35 am

Cargo laid his head down and he happily closed his eyes, his ears drooped back in a relaxed state and he dozed off, twitching and snoring as he slept, enjoying being close to the other dog, he had missed having another dog around, and it was a bonus to him for how they were with one another.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:50 am

The canine grinned as he felt the other lick and groom at his face. Causing his tail to smack at the ground happily, ears perking and flicking when he heard the human speak. And that caused him to snort lightly in amusement. He shifted around and decided to see what Jason was watching. Wanting to waste the time away in a warm spot beside Cargo.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 am

Cargo wagged his tail and made sure the other male was curled up in the blanket with him, he licked at the other's face and his tail thumped on the ground under the blanket, "Well you two seem to be friends already" Jason laughed from behind the dogs, rolling his eyes as he watched them, "Maybe more than that by the look of it, more than that" The man teased before he sat on the couch, watching the tv nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:29 am

Bailey hoped so, he didn't want to deal with a dead companion. His tail swayed slightly, following after the other when he spoke about a fireplace. He was unsure if he should settle down in the blanket beside Cargo. But decided he should, and so he snuggled up beside him. Looking into the fireplace, enjoying the warmth of it before them. He also enjoyed the warmth of the other beside him, including the blanket. His body quivered, not wanting to think of what could happen if the place caught on fire. He nuzzled the others shoulder, allowing his head the rest down against the males paws.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 9:20 pm

"I've done worse, don't worry" he said as he wagged his tail and he licked at the other's snout softly, "He knows what can happen so he's always prepared in case it does, the vet he takes me to responds at any time so that's why James is kinda okay with some things I do" He chuckled, rubbing his head against the other's softly, his ears twitched as he heard a distinct click and he wagged his tail, "Come on, James just lit the fireplace" he yipped and bounced off, dragging a large fluffy blanket in front of the now lit fireplace in the living room and he nuzzled his way under the blanket before waiting for Bailey.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:49 am

The smalle canine flicked an ear as the other hacked on a piece of food. He shifted up and moved over to the other. "You need to control yourself. You'll probably choke and die if you continue to wolf down that food," he said. Moving his head under the others head. Tail swaying gently in content as he stood beside him. Taking in his warmth and comfort for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Cargo jerked and hacked as he choked on a piece of food, he dislodged the piece of kibble before he shook himself off and continued eating, he moved to Bailey's bowl and sniffed at it before he started wolfing that down as well, taking large bites and barely chewing on the food in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Bailey soon looked at his food, and are very little once more. Before he went to settle on the floor. Shifting around to try and make himself comfortable. He stretched out and flopped onto his side. Tail gently smacking against the ground, watching in amusement as Cargo ate at the food. Surprised he had such an easy time eating.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Cargo eventually followed Bailey, lapping up some water before he stretched out again, he drank quite a bit of water from the automatic water bowl and he sniffed around, finding James had already left food out for them, the black dog went to his bowl and began wolfing down his food, even with the slow feed bowl.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:45 pm

"Yeah... I don't think I would want to be out in the snow for a long period of time either," he mused. Watching as the other gnawed at the bone. Halfway through the bone, he stood up and stretched out. Allowing his jaws to open for a yawn to leave him. Walking into the kitchen, he got himself a drink of water. Sitting down for a while to wake himself up with the cold water he was using to drink. It helped, but made him feel colder than he had been.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:42 pm

"That's good" He said, his voice muffled as he gnawed on the bone, "James will be asleep for a while, he likes giving me bones when he wants to sleep in, though sometimes I like waking him up so he can refill the bone" he said with a chuckle, his tail wagging and he glanced toward the other, "He likes going on a couple walks a day, especially in the winter, but winter walks are a lot shorter" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:21 pm

"Yeah... I slept way better than I ever did. I'm glad I finally got to rest," his tail wagged when the canine lapped at his face. Bailey just leaned over and groomed at his neck gently. Returning the gentle affectionate touches that Cargo had given to him. After a while of doing so, he went back to chewing on his bone. Closing his eyes in content as he enjoyed the taste of the peanut butter in the middle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Cargo wagged his tail as he slept, he twitched and let out soft sounds as he slept, he woke at his usual time, seeing the other awake and he smiled softly, "Have a nice sleep?" he asked, lapping at the other's face softly before he grabbed onto his own bone and he resumed chewing on it, happily wagging his tail, it usually took a while for James to get up, depending on how badly Cargo wanted to go on a walk.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:04 pm

The canine continued to rest beside Cargo, absolutely exhausted from all the running he had to do to get away from the abusive owners. After a while, his head dropped down from the bone, and landed softly on the others shoulder. Hours later, he awoke and blinked his eyes. Tail swaying in content at finally getting some nice rest. Looking around, he nearly panicked due to wondering where he was at. But after a while, he slowly started to calm down, feeling comforted and happy once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Cargo laid on the couch while he gnawed on the bone he was given, he worked on licking the peanut butter out of the bone, holding it with his paws and he wagged his tail happily, he eventually slid off the couch while carrying his bone and he examined Bailey, sniffing at him before he laid nearby and resumed gnawing and licking his bone, while the dogs were distracted with the bones, James got ready for bed and crashed on his bed, all the lights off in the house and the back door now closed because it was indeed snowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next