From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:32 am

The male's ears perked up upon hearing soft murmuring. Though he brushed it off and continued to rest beside the canine. He was later jerked awake when the door opened, causing him to bark out and shift up onto his paws.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:18 am

He wagged his tail and laid close to the other before letting himself fall asleep, murmuring to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:04 am

Bailey felt his heart warm upon hearing the other canine say that. He opened his mouth and allowed a soft yawn to leave his muzzle. He snuggled loser and rested down, chest moving to exhale as he did so. To the point where it soon barely even moved as he drifted off into slumber.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:55 am

"Love you too" He said softly and lapped at the other's face softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 2:58 am

The smaller canine shifted and returned the affection. "I love you," he yipped softly. Finally moving his head to nuzzle him in a loving manner. Shifting to snuggle up close to him, enjoying his warmth. Since it was cold in the room they were in, despite there being a fire.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 1:58 am

He panted and curled up with the other, laying his head over his back, his tail continuing to wag, "Really good" He agreed and lapped at the other's face softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 10:39 pm

The male quivered when the other released into his mouth. When they were settled down, he licked his lips and panted softly. Tail still swaying, but not as much as it did before. "That was good," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:05 am

The dark canine panted and he whined as he came into the other male's mouth, his large knot swollen and throbbing, his tail wagged and he laid his head over the other's hip happily.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:04 am

Bailey quivered and moved his hips up. Finding himself growing close to his release. He yipped against the dog's length and released into and onto his muzzle. Tail smacking at the floor as he was left quivering.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:13 am

He wagged his tail rapidly and he suckled on the other dog's length, his hips moving lightly with the other's sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:13 am

The smaller canine nearly grinned as he continued to suck at the others sheath. Licking at it, eagerly getting out his member. He licked at the length and finally took it back into his mouth. Tail swaying as he stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:10 am

The black dog bucked his hips and let out a soft noise as he raised his leg so the other could access his sheath more, his tail thumped against the ground as he took the other male's length into his mouth and he began suckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Bailey shifted and jerked his hips lightly. Pleasure coursing through him as the male licked at his length. Tail smacking at the floor as the other shifted. He decided to return the favor and lapped at the males sheath. Nipping and sucking lightly, showing his appreciation. Enjoying the pleasure he was reiceving.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:01 am

The dark male lapped at the other's length, even taking some into his mouth and suckling on the flesh, he adjusted his position, leaning over him more and his tail continued wagging, his ears flicking about and he let out soft sucking sounds as he suckled on the male's length.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:53 am

His tail twitched when a tongue ran over his sheath. A noise exiting his throat, which seemed to sound like a yip showed his excitement. Tail thumping against the floor, while his hips moved against his tongue. Eagerly wanting more from the male, his own sheath poking from his sheath. Causing him to shift in his side, legs moving a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:48 am

"I just want to be with you" he said, laying his head over the other's side, "But, since you made me feel so good earlier" He trailed off before he began lapping at the other male's sheath, his tail thumping against the floor as he licked at the flesh wrapped around the other's length, trying to please the other male.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:42 am

"What do you really want to do?" He asked, soon flopping down in his side. Watching the other from the corner of his eye. Really wanting to know what he wanted to do, despite what he wanted. Bailey wanted to make his companion happy, that was his main priority. Everything else came after that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:40 am

"Well, what would you like to do? We can play with toys, lay on the furniture, run around the whole house, sleep" He began listing off things they could do, starting to ramble on as he spoke, his tail wagging as he was with the other.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:33 am

The smaller canine settled down beside the other. Watching in amusement as he rolled around in the blankets. His ears flicked when Jason went off with his mate. He glanced over to Cargo, unsure of what to do. "Is there anything you would like to do?" He asked. Shifting up to lift his hind legs in a stretch, backside gling up. Until he stood up completely and stretched out his hind legs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:28 am

After a while, more things were bought for both dogs and Cargo was resting in his pile of blankets in front of the fire back home, he stretched out and rolled about in the blanket for fun, their master soon left again when his mate came to the door and the two disappeared for the night.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:09 am

He allowed the kids to pet and card through his fur. Some even made comments about how soft it was, and that made him feel proud. Because he worked to get it to stay soft and fluffy. His tail smacked at the ground, watching as the kids soon ran off after their fun. He stood up once more and followed Jason. Tail raised and swaying, teasing the other canine just a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:00 am

Cargo sat down and he yawned lightly, a few kids petting and clinging onto the large dog, "Don't worry, these kids are always in here, they come after school and they seem to know when we come in" He chuckled, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:57 am

Bailey glanced over and wagged his tail happily. "It was great, they taste so good," he chirped. Following Cargo, making sure not to get himself lost. He just observed things, and would go in for a sniff every now and then. His ears perked up when he heard little kids, causing him to stiffen.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:37 am

"How was your first treat?" The larger dog asked with a chuckle as he followed beside their master, Cargo knew the store like the back of his paws, his tail wagged and he sniffed around at a few things, even standing still when small children ran over to try and pet the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 am

The canine flattened his ears as the workers came over, and seemed to be handing out an item. He watched as the girl even offered him a treat. His head moved, gently grabbing it from the others hand. Afraid to be too harsh, and he was just too gentle to hurt anyone. After he grabbed the treat, he gently ate it. Getting it all down, before shifting to sit down wait for Jason to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed   <Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

<Will I Ever Be Loved Again?> Male Canine Needed
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next