From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret -Bacon-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rainstep~

The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:47 am

"Yeah, and that too," Vincent mused softly. Resting his head back as he lightly nuzzled his head against the others own. Stretching lightly as he yawned. "We could do that, if my job fails," he said. He hoped they wouldn't be pissed. It's like Mulan, damn that movie. He was just hoping the males wouldn't advance on him and do anything. At least he had Jacob to protect him from anything like that. "I'm exhausted," he murmured through another yawn. His eyes starting to slowly shut on him tiredly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:43 am

"I mean, if I didn't have an omega now, I totally would go to a place where I could find myself an omega, and I know a lot of single alphas that would too, I honestly think its a really good idea" He said, keeping his protective hold on his omega, "And we can have spots in the back for when the alphas want to mark their omegas, if they cant wait any longer at least" He added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:41 am

The omega looked forward towards the ceiling. Pondering on that idea. "We could try that, I'm just wondering how we could pull that off, without the alphas full fledge fucking other omegas. Unless it was a place for that, then I'm sure it would attract the omegas and alphas," he said. Placing a hand on his chin as he thought. That didn't sound half bad, give omegas a chance to find an alpha, and the other way around. "Would you think they would go if there was actually a place like that?" He asked. Still settled on top of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:36 am

"I can always find you another job if you like, or we can even start up our own business, I have money saved up cause I wanted to open up some form of place where alphas and omegas could be served equally in the same building, and betas were the staff, but I don't know, apparently a place like that will never work, according to an old friend at least" He said.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:34 am

"Yeah, I'm running low on food," he said. Rolling his eyes as the other mentioned to get food when he could walk. Smiling softly as he felt the other lick and kiss his neck. Which was most certainly soothing. It was most certainly adorable to see how protective the male was. He questioned things, how was their kid going to be? He found himself cluelessly patting his stomach. Either curiously or bored. "I'm still worried about the others finding out," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:28 am

"Then we'll go when we know you can walk" He gave a soft chuckle, licking and softly kissing the omega's neck, his arms and legs wrapped around the omega to keep him close, like another alpha could come by and steal him away if he didn't hold on tight enough to the omega.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:24 am

He blinked as he smiled weakly at the statement. That was true, after all. Noticing the other lean over mad bite his shoudler. Questioning it for a moment. Until he nodded slightly. "Of course," he murmured softly. Yawning as he reached up to rub his face. Growing slightly exhausted. Settled over Jacob, he slightly looked to him. "We need to head to the store tomorrow..." He said softly. He seriously needed to buy more food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:20 am

"That's what happens, when you have an alpha" He grinned, leaning over him and biting into his shoulder lightly, making their mark official, "You are mine, you always will be" He said sternly and he held the omega, laying back with him laying over his chest, "My little omega" he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:17 am

Vincent found his eyes rolling back as the other slammed into him and knotted. Feeling his warm seed finally flow into him. Settling down slightly, he panted and kept his eyes shut in pleasure. He was glad to please his alpha, along eight himself. God damn, the knot felt huge inside of him, now that he thought of it. It was stretching out his insides, so it could fit and stop the seed from flowing out. "D.. Damn, that was amazing," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:11 am

He groaned out loudly as he slammed his hips against Vincent's and he knotted him, his knot swelling up even more and he gripped onto the omega tightly, his seed flowing into the omega again and his knot stopping the large load from escaping the omega, "Good omega..." he breathed out heavily.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:07 am

"S... Shit... I'm close Jacob... Damn" he moaned out against the kiss. Closing his light blue eyes. His abdomen tightening up to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. Soon releasing onto his hand. Panting heavily, he struggled to regain himself. He knew well that he probably was going to have a hard time walking, but it was most certainly worth it. Hell, at least they had a free day tomorrow. He still needed to go and get groceries from the store. Well, he was going to have to bring his alpha along with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:01 am

"Good boy, keep going" he commanded and continued his rough assault upon the omega's anus, growling and holding him down while kissing him in return, forcing his dominance upon the omega and he groaned into his mouth, his knot forming fast and hitting against him hard while his balls hit against the omega as well.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:55 am

"O... Oh God Jacob! F... Fuck me harder," he cried out loudly. Feeling his legs being moved up, shuddering as his alpha managed to pound even deeper into him. Well, guess every alpha finds and omega. and he found his, a guy who most certainly loves being rough. He was still wondering what his work would think. Would they question the fact that they hadn't fucked him before? Probably. Which was funny. He looked up over to Jacob. Pulling him down to kiss him roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:48 am

"Keep it up, call out to the other alphas so they know who your alpha is and who's fucking you senseless, let me hear you beg for me" He commanded harshly and he grasped his ankles, pulling up his legs so he could thrust even deeper into the omega, his tip hitting every inch it could reach within him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:44 am

The omega did as he was told and moaned out louder. Enjoying the slap of skin and the pleasure that coursed through his body. His fingers clawed the couch. "N.. Ngh, fuck!" He breathed out. Feeling a hand grasp and pump his hard cock. He was growing ever so close to release. He could feel his abdomen start to tighten, along with the warmth pooling into his stomach. Finding himself moving forward a bit with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:39 am

"That's it little omega, moan for your alpha" he growled into the omega's ear while roughly pounding into him, groaning out loudly and keeping his tight grip on him, he reached around under the omega and grasped his cock, roughly pumping the omega's smaller length while his own started swelling within the omega.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:33 am

Vincent shuddered at the soft coo in his ear. He moaned out as the other started roughly thrusting into him. He kept his upper body buried against the couch. Head resting on his arms. He craved the alpha, and even though he had been a dick before. He just couldn't help himself he guessed he saw something in the guy, or was just really needy. He continued to moan out loudly. "Mm, g... Good alpha." He panted out, that was definitely how he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:29 am

"As you wish, my little needy omega" He cooed and grasped his hips hard, positioning himself and leaning over the omega, he groaned out as he thrust into him and right away he started his rough assault, grabbing the omega's shoulders and groaning out loudly as he arched his back and humped from behind, his cock sliding in and out of the omega.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:24 am

He nodded lightly as he panted. Soon pulling his lips away from the others neck. Hips bucking forward in surprise as hands grabbed at his ass. He blushed sheepishly, rolling over. Keeping his ass in the air for the others support. While the top part of himself was settled on the couch. Whining softly as he shut his eyes. His alpha was taking too long. He was getting needy and hungry for this. "I... I want you to be rough, Jacob. I want you to pound me into this couch as hard as you can," he breathed out softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:18 am

"Well, then flip yourself over, little omega" He cooed and grinned, letting him go and grabbing his ass, he lightly pushed the omega off him and he started removing his restraints, he pulled his clothing off and grasped his own length, pumping hard to get himself hard for the omega, which wasn't hard to get ready at all, especially with a needy omega in front of him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:04 am

Vincent comtinued to trail his tongue along his jaw, before moving his lips back down to his throat and neck. "I don't want it, I need it," he breathed out. Cheeks a dark shade of red, but it was hidden thanks to the alpha's neck. Moaning as he felt the other continue to massage his member, body quivering with pleasure as he whined and begged for more. Hips bucking up as he bit at his neck. He needed this definitely, wanting to just have the other roughly pound him into the couch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:00 am

He shuttered as he watched the omega, "I just figured you didn't want it again, little omega" He cooed lightly and continued to give the omega gentle pleasures, wanting to see how far he could make the omega go, he grinned slightly and watched the omega, giving his sensitive appendage a hard squeeze, then grasping one of his nipples between his fingers and squeezing that as well.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:57 am

The male blinked as he noticed the restraints. He sighed lightly and nuzzled up to Jacob. "Come on, you really gonna be like that? Show me a good time. Be rough," he purred softly. Coaxing the other gently. Deep down, Vincent wasn't the type of omega to like gentle things. He liked it rough. He guessed he always had. For instance, going on a ride at the fair. He never liked the soft, wimp rides. He loved the wild rides. He purred lightly as he nipped at his alphas neck. Trading his kisses up to his jaw and nipped sharply. Kissing the spots he's nipped.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:51 am

"Alright" He said and he softly removed the omega's clothing, he grabbed some things from his own bag and he placed them on himself, alpha restraints, so he wouldn't do anything to the omega, once the omega was completely unclothed, he grasped the omega's cock and softly massaged the appendage with one hand, taking his free hand and massaging his body slowly.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:46 am

Vincent soon rolled onto his back. Arching up lightly as he cracked his back. Which he needed to stretch, because his body was tightening up on him. "I'm ready," he said. Lightly kicking off his shoes. Yeah, why was he still wearing those in the first place? That was a question he wasn't sure of. Whatever, he looked up towards the alpha. Finding his cheeks heating up lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret -Bacon-
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next