From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret -Bacon-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:26 pm

The alpha shuttered and let out a low groan, his hand moving with the omega's head, until he started growing tired of how slow he was going, "Take more" He growled lightly, pushing the omega's head farther onto his cock, he now used both feet to start massaging the omega's length, squeezing and tugging lightly to pleasure the omega farther.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Vincent moaned as he felt what seemed to be a foot rub at his cock. Glad to pleasure his alpha, still licking and kissing at the member. Before he soon had wrapped his lips around it and began moving his head gently. Lightly sucking to add onto the pleasure. Moaning against the length, which probably vibrated the cock and pleasured the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Jacob grinned as he watched the omega start licking his cock, "Good... Very good.." He cooed and kept a hand in the omega's hair, his muscles tensed slightly as he felt the urge to buck his hips, but he resisted so the omega could go at his own pace. With one of his feet, the alpha started rubbing the omega's length while his omega licked his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:14 pm

The omega smiled lightly as he noticed the other lay back. Feeling a hand run through his ebony black hair. He shifted down a bit as he teasingly licked the tip. His blue eyes looking up at him innocently. Before he soon had started kissing and licking the base of his member. Eyes soon moving down to focus on what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:05 pm

"Good little omega" He cooed softly, laying back and grinning, "How about a bit of sucking" He grinned, his cock hard and standing at attention for the omega, "A little difference in fun" He snickered, running one of his hands through the omega's hair while he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Vincent's breath came out in soft puffs. He hoped that his alpha was happy with him. Because he sure as hell was pleased with Jacob. The male moaned as he continued to pump at the others cock. Purring lightly as he felt lips press against his neck. Damn, he loved neck kisses. He nuzzled the others head as he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:49 pm

The alpha chuckled softly and he started kissing the omega's neck, shuttering when his length was grabbed and the omega started pumping him, he grinned and squeezed the omega's balls harder, grasping his cock again and pumping his length in return.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:19 pm

"I was surprised, yet glad you did," he purred softly. Smiling as he groaned lightly, forehead pressing against the others shoudler. The next statement made him snicker. "Of course, even though you were stuck in me for a few hours doesn't mean my heats going to stay away," he said. Purring playfully as he moved a hand down, lightly brushing his fingers over the alpha's member. Before pumping it gently. Moaning as he felt a hand grip his balls.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:04 am

"Well, I did tell you I'd stick around" He pointed out, continuing to massage the omega's ass, his own cock getting hard as he listened and watched his omega, "Fuck, you really must want me to fuck you again" He snickered, grasping the omega's balls and squeezing hard.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 am

Vincent moaned as he felt hands massage his ass. Making his hips move up ever so slightly. His member twitching lightly as he moaned loudly. "Hey, it's not my fault. I was worried that you wouldn't have wanted me to mark you. He blushed and begged for more weakly. Wanting more from his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:56 am

He grinned lightly and continued washing the omega, turning him around so their chests pressed together, "Maybe this will help" He cooed and started massaging the omega's ass, he shuttered when the omega marked him and he smiled, "Took you long enough" He teased.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:52 am

"Waiting a little while longer sounds nice, gives me a chance to finally feel my ass," he purred in amusement. Enjoying the light touches as the alpha washed him. He could definitely see the two of them banging in the back at the bar. He had to admit, that thought excited him greatly. smi,ing lightly as he kissed and sucked at his alphas neck. Claiming him as his own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:48 am

He chuckled softly and kissed his neck softly where he had marked the omega, "We'll continue later, cause I don't think you want to be knotted again, at least this soon" He grinned, he pulled his hand away from the omega's cock and he grabbed some soap, starting to wash his omega.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:45 am

The omega gripped onto his alpha once he was lifted. Feeling himself being placed in the warm water. Sighing happily as he sat back more. Yep. This was definitely a pretty good day. He enjoyed baths, they were comforting and fun. "That sounds like a really good idea," he purred softly. Just the thought of being pounded anywhere possible excited him. Moaning weakly as hands grasped his cock. Smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:37 am

He chuckled and picked the omega back up once the tub was full enough, he placed the omega into the warm water then got in with him, "Maybe when we get back, we can try all the other places here, and I can just wear my restraints until the end so we don't need to take breaks" He grinned, playfully grasping his omega's cock.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:34 am

Vincent let off an amused noise, "next time, we try the wall," he teased, winking as he watched the bath start to fill up. At least it was a fairly large bath. So he got to sit in it, and have more stretching room and enough to fit Jacob. "I mean, we already tried the couch and the alleyway," he said. Settling back against the wall. Sighing in content, a warm bath sounded perfect.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:28 am

"Well, I mean we could have just been in the back all day and I could have pinned you to the wall" he grinned playfully, walking toward the bathroom and stepping inside, he softly sat the omega down then started the water, "I think we should soak for a while, it might help calm your heat down" He shrugged, glancing back toward the omega.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:27 am

"It's up the stairs and at the end of the hallway," he said. Holding onto Jacob. Smiling lightly as he admired the others strength. It was either he was strong, or this poor omega was really fucking thin. "I'm so glad we don't have to work today. I didn't feel like going in today anyways," he hummed. Smiling lightly as he looked around. He didn't feel like having to deal with his head during his work day. He would have just been driven mad.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:14 am

"You got it" He said softly and he got up, lifting the omega into his arms, "Which way?" he asked and waited for direction, holding the omega close to him while he glanced around the part of the house he could actually see, his warm skin pressed against Vincent's equally warm flesh.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 am

"Yeah, that would be great. I don't want to end up falling down the stairs," he said. Rolling his eyes to the side awkwardly. Cheeks heating up while he shifted in his spot. Finding himself looking over the other, the blush on his cheeks heating up more a he did so. Damn, he had quite the body. And then just look at himself, he was like a twig. Big difference. Oh well, he's never been so big and strong, like he dreamed himself to be.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:05 am

"I can carry you and help keep you up" Jacob mumbled and yawned again, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and laying back, his muscled body in full view for the omega, who now got a better view of how the alpha's body looked, "I don't mind, I gotta shower too anyway" He shrugged and sat up, stretching and popping out a few bones.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:02 am

Vincent purred lightly in amusement as he heard the other yawn. Adorable. Just a big, cuddly bear. He moved his lips over as he kissed the side of his face. Stretching out once more. "I need to go take a shower. Let's see if I can get up," he said. Squeezing the other reassuringly, standing up as he pulled off the others soft cock. Stumbling lightly as his legs wuivered. Biting his lip as he was feeling pain shoot through him, but he ignored it. Knowing well he was a fighter, so he pulled through.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:58 am

Jacob was snoring and fast asleep when Vincent woke up, his knot was completely shrunk and his cock limp inside the omega, the alpha still kept his tight grip on the omega to make sure he wasn't taken from him, within minutes Jacob was awake and yawning loudly, nuzzling his head to Vincent's neck again.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 am

Vincent shifted comfortably against the alpha. Yawning once more, until he started to drift off into sleep. It was hard to sleep with a large knot shoved up your ass, but oh well. He sighed in content and stayed fast asleep. He was actually pretty happy to have such a nice alpha. Someone who was protective and cared. That's what he wanted to have in his mates. And that's what he got, so he was glad. After a few hours of slumber. He blinked his eyes awake, rubbing them as he stretched out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:51 am

"Then sleep" he chuckled and pulled a blanket over the two of them, "Not like I can go anywhere right now" he teased and nuzzled him softly, intending to stay awake for a while, to make sure everything was alright, he didn't trust anything at all with his omega, and he intended to make sure nothing ever happened to him, unless it was something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret -Bacon-
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next