From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:37 am

"You recall when the clan tried making an elite group of warriors, right?" the old tom murmured, his head to the side. "When we existed, we learned and trained in the art of killing. Particularly, in assassinating a leader without leaving any trace. The group was disbanded, as you remember," he dipped his head, "but I have not forgotten what I've learned. I know many ways to kill a leader with all 9 lives at once." He stroked her head, and looked away, worried she'd judge him on the fact he'd joined a group of killers for a period in his life.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:27 am

"I don't know... I keep trying to tell him that starclan doesn't want his kits in the world... They've told me so, they say his kits will spread out and take over the four clans, and destroy us..." She whimpered, nuzzling into his fur, "I've wanted to slip some deathberries into his mice... But he has all his lives still, he can't be killed that easily" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:23 am

His eyes darkened and he laid beside her, though he decided he'd let her get as close as she wanted, not wanting to make her feel bad. "Hey, look at me, alright? No one gets to touch you but me now. And I would never hit or hurt you like that." He tilted his head to the side. "I did not know the reason behind the the leader's troubles." He hesitated, his eyes staring as he thought of something. "Do you think we need to deal with him?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:18 am

"It isn't the deaths that worry me that much anymore, its what happens after the deaths... I remember exactly who beat me that night... He may have hit me on the head a few times... But I remember..." She whimpered, curling up against her brother, "E-every time I see him... I remember what happened... He does it every time he picks a mate and she dies while kitting..." She whimpered, after that statement, it was clear that she was talking about their leader, who always had trouble getting a litter out of any female.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:15 am

His eyes widened. "But that wasn't the whole clan! I also remember you didn't say who did it to you. You have no idea how much the clan looks up to you." He laughed quietly. "And there are multiple toms who'd love to have the opportunity to have you lay beneath them for a night. But it's too late for them, obviously." He nuzzled her. "You're too self-conscious. Every medicine-cat experiences deaths of their patients, you aren't a miracle-worker."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:07 am

She rolled her eyes softly and she pawed at his face, "Well yes, but honestly, I'm done with the stress of being a medicine cat, constantly being yelled at" She mewed, "You remember the most recent death of a queen and her kits we had?" She asked quietly, turning her gaze away, "And how I looked all beat up the next day..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:03 am

He sighed. "What about the medicine-cat position? I may be old and useless and to the clan, so that isn't an issue. But you're vital." He licked his lips. "Besides," he joked, "It's find of fun watching you try to hold in your moans."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:54 am

She purred and softly nuzzled him in return, "Then.... Lets leave.. You and I... Just us and we leave the clans" She mewed softly, "We can be ourselves and wherever we go, they wont know we're related, so we can be public" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:49 am

He gave her a concerned look and winced, the thought disturbing him. "You should've told someone. You could've told me, you know. I thought you were a great she-cat." He lifted a forepaw and pushed her to the ground, standing on all fours and dipping his head to hers from her side to nuzzle her. "And you still are. I'm going to make you all mine every single day from now on."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:47 am

She stood from her crouch and she rubbed her body along his, "You can tie me up all you like, you saw my discomfort and you loosened up, father didn't, he kept going even while I was screaming.." She murmured, her ears drooping at the memory as she groomed her half brother lovingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:42 am

He laughed and snorted. "Of course he didn't want to spend time. He just wanted some tail. and some young tail at that." He removed his paw and sat down next to her, gazing down at her crouched form. "I don't want to do what father did to you. I want to show you pleasure beyond you've ever thought possible." He grinned. "Then afterwards I might make you suck me off for hours."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 am

"I went the first day, thinking he wanted to spend time with me" She panted and rolled her hips against his paw once her pain stopped, "He kept me tied for the other days, leaving me in an old fox den tied to one of the roots" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:35 am

"A few days?" he questioned, shocked. "You mean you willingly went out with him every day to swallow his loads and take it up the tail just 'cause he told you to?" He let up on her ever so slightly and let some of his paw slide out to ease the pain. "Or did he tie you up and keep you in one spot?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 am

"I hated it at first, after a few days I started liking it" She panted and winced as she tried pulling away, her tail lashed and she whimpered softly, her claws digging into the ground as she started feeling more pain.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:21 am

"Hmmm, so by the end did you love him even more?" He moved his paw right with her, determined to get anything he could out of her while she was in such a compromising position, his paw feeling her body's spasms clench against his paw and desperately trying to push him back out. "C'mon, sweetie, did you like it or not?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:18 am

She jerked lightly when he went as far into her as he could, she squirmed and gave a soft whimper, not enjoying the feeling so much, "He made me suck him off for hours and he constantly took my ass, leaving my pussy alone..." She mewled and tried to pull up slightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:16 am

He purred. "You mean he took you out to fuck your young, virgin pussy and truly make you his little she-cat?" He licked her again. "Now that sure is interesting. Was he big enough to satisfy your..." he thrusted his paw in deeply, stopping when he felt going any further might hurt her badly, "needs?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:02 am

She bit her lip and squirmed at the pain, "Father... He forced me down" She mewed softly, "He kept going... Until I liked it.." She panted.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:57 am

He raised an eyebrow and lightly raked her tight walls with his claws to cause her a little pain. "Oh? Please go on." He licked the base of her back where her spine joined with her tail and breathed her feminine scent in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:17 pm

She panted and pressed heavily against him, "W-while I was an apprentice... Dad made me go into the forest with him" She mewled.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:15 pm

He snickered. "You like this that much, huh? Pathetic little slut. And you really want me to believe you've never done anything sexual before? Tell me a true story about yourself, Clovermist."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:07 am

She gasped and moaned out as she felt his whole paw stretching her tailhole, she mewled out loudly in pleasure and she pushed back against his paw, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:02 am

He licked his lips and put in two paw-toes, and then three, gradually forcing his paw inside, feeling her walls clench and try to push him back out. "Foolish slut," he purred, "you know how to give a male a fun time though." He watched her carefully as he got over half his paw inside, her ass stretching abnormally far to accommodate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:28 pm

She shuttered as she felt his claw now in her tailhole, "Yes~ Yes big brother I would~" She mewed out in pleasure and she squirmed, pressing back against his paw and she moaned out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:24 pm

He gave her an odd look from behind, pausing in his licking. "Who said anything about hurting the kits? Their mother would simply be guzzling down load after load while they get their milk." He grinned darkly and replaced his muzzle with a paw at her asshole, immediately thrusting one of his paw-toes in. "You'd like my entire paw to be inside of you, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next