From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You see this? This is weird (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

You see this? This is weird (Fire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:07 am

(My brain gave me a whole scenario that leads up to them mating lol. It goes somewhat like this:
Nightwing goes into heat. She and Flameheart struggle to block each other throughout this and they mostly succeed. ...but then, it gets to be too much for Nightwing, and she has to go to a secluded part of the forest to pleasure herself. Her shields slip during this, which obviously slams raging lust onto Flameheart. He uses the bond to find her and things proceed from there.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:21 pm

“Somehow, I don’t think that’s what friends usually do,” she said dubiously, having had a couple of friends of her own and seen many other friendships. Still, she reluctantly dropped to the ground and rolled over onto her back to expose her soft, vulnerable belly, sensing through the bond that he wasn’t planning on killing her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 7:46 am

The tom gave a deep and heavy sigh, as though her question actually pained him. "Yes, the friend thing, where you roll over on your back and give me the opportunity to kill you! And when I don't do that, it shows that we are indeed friends." He smiled happily. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 5:01 am

She scrunched her muzzle up in confusion. “‘Friend thing’?” She repeated, voice rising in question. She honestly had no idea what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:40 am

The tom felt his breath hitch a little in astonishment at her response, but he tried his best to recover and he returned the cocked head gesture before speaking. "Well, aren't you gonna do the friend thing? Friends do usually do the friend thing before being friends."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:32 am

She flicked her tail in confusion. She’d never been called funny before, even before her mentor’s death. Always too serious, too focused. Her head cocked to one side, she surveyed him curiously. Maybe... maybe she’d have been more welcoming if he were of StormClan, but he was a part of their greatest rival, and that naturally tainted her reactions. But they had this bond, and she didn’t know why, but it didn’t seem like they’d be managing to escape each other anytime soon. She gave a sigh that felt too much like surrender, sitting down. “Fine.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:54 am

"Pleaseeeeeee," the tom continued to bat at her legs for as long she'd let him, though it was always with claws put away and just light, playful smacks. After a few moments he stopped though, and rolled back over onto his belly and looked up at her, keeping himself laying down so keep himself low. "At least give us a chance to know each other. We're connected by this mind thing and it really freaks me out, to be honest. I've never had any....y'know, paranormal experience before. And...." he paused, for once feeling shy and bashful and he cast his eyes down at his own front paws, "even though you're such a grump, being around you kinda does make me feel better. You're funny in your own way."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:52 am

“You’re operating under the assumption that I want to bond with you,” she said dryly, though not with the vehement denial she had used even just a few minutes previously. “I assure you, I do not.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:12 pm

(it's just an idea!)

The tom curled his paws and hit at her legs with his soft paws in the same way a kitten would play with a dangling string, getting impatient. "It's not necessary mousebrain, it's all just a sign of trust. It's how strangers can bond quickly. I mean...they could also pleasure each other to accomplish that but you're just too high and mighty for that."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:04 am

(I meant more that my brain went poof. I might be sick. Hmm.)

She frowned slightly, getting over her shock after another few moments. “Why do you believe this is necessary?” She cocked her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:46 am

He frowned as she stayed there and just looked down at him, looking surprised. "You know, I do believe that you are making this rather awkward," he complained, remaining with his belly falling softly up and down as he breathed. "Oh...and if you're wondering, you'd totally be the type to kill! But only if you had to, which is why I'm pretty sure i'm safe." He stuck his tongue out a little playfully. "Would you do the same for me? Roll over and expose your belly while I'm on my paws? I promise I won't do anything fun or pleasing since you hate that type of stuff."

(here's a proposal - members of your clan come, take him as prisoner for trespassing, maybe hurt him a bit and you require him to stay in the medicine-den, and you cans till feel his pain and all that)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 am

She blinked at him, completely lost for words. Partly because she was a medicine cat, did he really think she was going to kill anyone? But mostly because he, a warrior from a rival Clan, had willingly placed himself into such a vulnerable position.

(My creative juices have... dried. For now. Hopefully.)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 am

He stared up at her from the ground, her face upside down he he laid with his head facing towards her. "...you know I'm not totally sure, I was told that doing this is a sign of trust. Like...you could totally kill me right now and I'd have no possible way of defending myself, but I trust you not to do that!" He purred happily and kicked out his forepaws to settle himself in his new position and get comfortable. "Please don't kill me. I'm not quite ready for that yet."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 am

She flinched back slightly at the touch, looking a little offended by his words. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly snapped it shut in astonishment when he exposed his vulnerable belly. “What are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 am

"For christ sake she-cat," the tom paw-faced himself in exasperation, she was just being ridiculous. "You and I are always trespassing now, I can see through your eyes and you can see through mine. And you aren't supposed to care about borders, remember? You-" he dared to lean forward and poke her cheek fur with a paw in a booping motion, "are not the most friendly medicine-cat." He decided to play a game of trust with her and lied down on his belly in front of her before rolling over, graciously covering his sheath and balls with his tail so she didn't have to see those as he laid on his back. It was a move that made him completely vulnerable to her, and would hopefully help her stay and open up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:23 am

She stared at him blankly for a moment before choosing to pretend he’d never asked that question. “...I don’t have a clue how to get rid of the connection; I’ve never even heard of it being possible.” She frowned and tried to walk around him, adding when she remembered, “You’re still trespassing.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:49 am

"Weelll..." the tom huffed and sat down, continuing to block the she-cat's path. He wanted to hear something surprising come out of her mouth, or at least have her give him something to do to work on the problem of their connection. "...enough of me, then. What do you want in a tom? I know you're a medicine-cat, but just pretend. Or tell me what to do to get rid of our connection. I wanna know more about you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:13 pm

She flattened her ears, her neck fur prickling. She didn't like feeling so exposed, with someone else having access to all her thoughts and all her emotions. "Arrogance is really not an attractive quality." She scrunched up her nose and sighed. Whatever, she might as well. Maybe it would shift the conversation away from her vulnerability. "For me, anyway." Just... please, let me leave.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:49 pm

The tom looked at her for a few moments after her request then dipped his head to murmur "I am sorry for your loss, losing the cat that taught you everything you know must be...difficult." He raised his head to look at her. "But a dead cat isn't a valid reason to make yourself so lonely and sad. I can feel your loneliness inside of you, and I can feel that you act strong because you think you have to in your role." He sat down, still blocking her, and pointed to his own head. "Almost all of your emotions are foreign to me, it's like living in a completely different world." He bowed his head submissively, trying to win her over. "...buuut, I am definitely an arrogant tom. She-cats love that about me." He shot a glance up at her and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:13 pm

She glared at him furiously, tail lashing back and forth. “You’re lying,” she said coldly. “It is incredibly arrogant to assume you know everything about one cat after knowing them for just a few hours, even if you are in their mind. I am not so arrogant as to believe I know everything about you.” She let out a low, soft, lingering hiss. “If you want to know something, I am grieving. My mentor just died. Now get out of my way and let me go.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm

The tom bared his teeth at her words but responded only by standing up and pushing himself in front of her, blocking her from leaving. "I'm inside your mind, insolent she-cat. I can tell what kind of cat you are in just a few hours because I've been you for those past hours. You push everyone away and then get sad on the inside when you have no one to talk to. Look me in the eye and tell me i'm lying, and maybe I'll let you pass." He let out an angry grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 2:27 am

She stiffened in indignation, her grooming pausing as she lifted her head to glare at him. “You are not a member of my Clan, so don’t expect me to suddenly fall at your paws like you appear to be used to happening.” She bared her fangs briefly. “You have known me for all of a few hours; you have no right to assume you know anything about me. I have no desire for a love life; I am a medicine cat.”

Her eyes narrowed. “You’re lashing out because I didn’t fawn over you, that I didn’t immediately want to be your best friend or be fucked by you. Let’s get one thing perfectly clear: I don’t care what you think, because I do not know you, and the only reason I’m even still here is so that this... whatever it is, can be broken.” She rose to her paws. “But Nothing has happened, so I have no reason to stick around with you anymore. I’m sure I’ll be able to find a way to block you, with time.” She turned her back on him, starting to pad off. She refused to sit here and allow him to walk all over her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 2:13 am

The tom tried to turn away and ignore the she-cat, but even his playful attitude and patience with her was growing thin. "You know what? I want to play a game. It's a guessing game. We guess things about each other and see how long we can go. I'll start." He snarled and took a step towards her while he looked her up and down.

"You have just one friend who sees past your constant negativity and shit, everyone else only tolerates you because you're their medicine-cat and it's not like they have much of a choice. You like to think that your clan is high and mighty so that you can feel important in your role, but deep down you think-no, you know, that you're just another shmuck with no love life, no hope for a happy future, and that no matter what you do or think everyone will probably just end up sighing in relief the moment your dead body gets buried beneath the ground." The tom ended his rant just one more paw step away from the medicine-cat, his jaws clenched.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 2:02 am

She gave him an irritated look. “You were sleeping on me. And of course I’m not going to want the scent of a rival Clan on me; you all smell awful.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 am

The tom jolted awake when she pushed him off and he gave an indignant grunt. "That was probably one of the best sleeps I've gotten in the past moon, and you just had to ruin it, didn't you?" the tom snapped at the she-cat angrily. "And c'mon, my scent isn't that bad, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You see this? This is weird (Fire)   You see this? This is weird (Fire) Empty

Back to top Go down

You see this? This is weird (Fire)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: