From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 5:07 am

He smiled and stepped into her, feeling an urge to help his sibling overcome her fear. Especially since water was so pleasant to him, and was a lot of fun. "C'mon, just look into my eyes if you're scared. Remember, I'm your big bro! I wouldn't let you get hurt." He nudged her closer, tucking her head beneath his chin, and he flashed back to when he had done just this with his mate right before they'd lost their virginities to each other, making, well, rather rough love in the shallow water. He smirked and decided to mention it to help his half-sisters mind off the fear. "My ma-...well, ex-mate now, totally went down on me right in this spot in the water, if it makes you feel any better," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:14 am

"I... I don't know Icepelt... Its bad enough for me to cross a puddle by myself anymore.." She whimpered, reflexively pressing closer to her half-brother.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:59 am

He gave a sympathetic murmur and stepped out, shaking his wet fur at a safe distance away from the she-cat so she didn't get sprayed, and came back, licking her ears gently. "Would you please try?" He inquired, happy at the thought of going back in, "I'll hold you the entire time, and it won't even be deep enough to cover your toes." He nudged her, smiling at her for her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:10 am

"You know I'm scared of water" She murmured as she sat on the bank, her ears drooped back, "Since that flood nearly pulled me and mother away.." She whimpered, her ears drooping at the memory, she had been one of seven in her litter and the other six had been swept away when they had just became apprentices, ever since then the she-cat tried to hide her fear of water but sometimes it just came out, even in the rain.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:07 am

He growled and pushed her away again, but this time as gently as he could. He let his fur and back flatten as he spoke, still misjudging her actions towards him. "Our father may have been disloyal to his mates, but at least he cared about us, sort of." He made sure to keep his distance as he padded into the water until his paws were just halfway covered, and he fell into his side, letting the surprisingly warm water wash through his fur. "You can lick my neck now, if you want to," he murres, extending his legs out to hold her should she sit next to him. "And a chest massage would be nice too," he mowed, smirking at her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:58 am

Her ears drooped as he snapped at her and she whimpered when he finished, her head lowering, "I.... I don't know..." She quietly mewed, her shoulders starting to quiver, "I just... I don't have you... I just was upset because of what happened when father went back and forth between our mothers... I don't know... If I can explain how I feel about you.." She sighed, keeping her gaze away from his, her tail stopped moving and just laid across his sheath. Suddenly, the she-cat leaned down and started licking at the tom's neck slowly, her ears stayed back and she softly kneaded his chest with her soft paws, trying to show him how she felt instead of telling him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:53 am

He growled, falling into their normal hostilities, barely noticing her intimate touching of him at the moment. "That's just another stupid lie from your filthy mouth," he snarled, "you've never cared about me. You've pushed me away since we were apprentices no matter how friendly I tried to be, just because my father did something wrong!" He shoved her off, staring at her. "But then I injured my shoulder and you took care of my shoulder with such a warm look in your eyes..." He arched his back, glaring. "Which one is it? Do you hate me or not?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:05 pm

She yelped and mewled as she tumbled into the water, she thrashed and clawed her way onto the bank, her tail thrashing, "Jerk!" She hissed and tackled him, pinning the tom into his back and she unknowingly straddled him, her tail swaying against his sheath and balls, "You're still a mber if the clan, so that means you do matter, and since we are related that makes you matter to me more" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:02 pm

He snorted, watching as she skidded down and reared up, embracing her in a kitty-hug before flooring her on her back and rolling them until he could push her into the water. "and you need to lighten up!" He snorted. "I'm old, it doesn't matter what happens to me."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:59 pm

She yelped and started sliding down the ridge to him, "Moron! You need to take it easy on your shoulder" She snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:56 pm

"You're a medicine-cat, so you can't do that," he retaliated back to her, suddenly stumbling on it, making him lose his balance and fall down a steep hill surrounding the waterfalls, and he tumbled down until he lay dazed at the bottom, glancing up to see if the medicine-cat would take the same undignified way down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:45 pm

"Maybe I should just make your shoulder worse" She mewed as she chased after him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:43 pm

He flattened his ears at her remark, and growled at her. "Don't you dare," he hissed, and he roughly shoved her over with his good shoulder and dashed off as quickly as he could, determined to disobey her in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:30 pm

"Yes, very, now let's go" She mewed and walked beside him, "If you try to push yourself I'm going to bite your ear off" She hissed playfully.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:28 pm

He limped back when he saw she wasn't following, and glared at her. "Stupid she-cats, think they know everything," he grumbled as he grabbed a couple poppy seeds himself and downed them, spitting out the shells in his half-sister's face as he walked out. "There. Happy?" he smiled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:18 pm

"Icepelt, I'm not leaving until you take some herbs, it isn't good for you that you aren't taking herbs when I tell you that you need to" She hissed and sat in the entrance of her den, dead set on not leaving until he took some herbs.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:13 pm

"No," he growled, stopping by the entrance. "I don't want to take any more herbs from your store." Icepelt put his weight on his shoulder, forcing himself not to wince, pretending it felt alright. "See? It miraculously healed just now. Let's go." He swooshed his tail and left the camp, blatantly ignoring her hisses. "I think we should go to the falls," he shouted back, mentioning the spot just outside their territory that no one claimed, where lots of mini waterfalls from the river cascaded over rocks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:06 pm

"Come get some poppyseeds before we go, they'll help, but no bouncing around or I'm going to bite your tail off" She hissed teasingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

He grinned. "Of course, sis," he left out the 'half-' on purpose. "You're too stressed. You need to relax!" He bounded out of the den but hissed in pain, stopping suddenly when his shoulder cramped. "But not like that," he grunted, trying to recover so she didn't flip on him, and he began padding to the entrance before she could order him back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:55 pm

"Don't be like that" She gave a light huff and she sighed softly, "Why don't we go on that walk? We can grab herbs too" She stood slowly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:50 pm

He licked her ears, trying to think of a way to calm her down, and it came to him. What other way than teasing her of course! "You're cute when your angry," he purred, keeping a calming tail on her back. "My little sis, boiling inside her fur," he nipped her ear with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:44 pm

"They find any old reason to come at us" She sighed, siting beside him, "They said our patrols are crossing into their territory and stealing prey, they even went as far as to target me for crossing for herbs, it's in the code that medicine cats are allowed to cross" She huffed, her fur slowly flattening.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

"Oh?" he said curiously, interested now. Of course Fireclan would find a reason to yell at them. "What was it all about?" He reached out his tail gently and laid it on her shoulder. "And calm down. I'm right here, remember?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:19 pm

"It was fine, until Fireclan started screaming at us" She huffed and grumbled.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:00 am

The elder had cleaned up her den for her, meant to be a little gift to her before she returned, and had dozed off in her nest as he waited, assuming she wouldn't mind if he just took a nap in it. He snapped awake as she approached and stood up, lifting his rear high in the air as he stretched, wincing from the pain in his shoulder still. "Hey, how was the gathering?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next