From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:45 am

She whined when he made her put more force into the kiss, she tried to push him as she kissed him harder, her tail lashing and rubbing against his sheath.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:42 am

The elderly cat watched her every move with watchful eyes, feeling a surge of warmth for his little sister. He kept his mouth closed so she would be forced to put effort and passion into it. "Your breath smells wonderful," he complimented quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:12 pm

She hesitated before giving a soft purr and she moved to kiss him, her ears forward.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:05 pm

He rolled his eyes as she waited and made sure his grip was secure before using his tail to lightly stroke it across her opening, just enough to give her the slightest pleasure, and he shifted his gaze so he looked deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:03 pm

She stared up at him and continued to blush under her fur, biting her lip and giving a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:51 pm

He laughed and gripped her side to hold her in place, moving upward again so they were face to face, facing each other on their sides. "Not yet," he said, "now you gotta kiss me like you mean it."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:24 pm

She panted and squirmed lightly, "Icepelt... Please.." She whimpered and tried to roll onto her stomach to crouch for him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:08 pm

He grinned and perked his ears in interest when she groaned his name already. "That's it, little sis, you're going to be screaming my name by the time I'm done with you," he purred, and moved down her row of teats, making each one hard and slick from his tongue, and he pulled back to admire what he'd done.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:14 pm

She blushed more and gave a soft whimper as she felt him using her body, her tail curled and her ears back, she gave a soft moan as she felt his tongue against her teat. "I-Icep-pelt" She mewled softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:19 am

He kissed her with passion and fervor pushing and sucking until he felt she needed a break, and leaned back, smiling at her encouragingly. "You know, when I was an apprentice, before my mate and I had real feelings for each other, I was timid just like you." He smirked. "But you have to realize we're both vulnerable and open to each other and there's no judgment here, just love and...." He leaned forward and tantalizingly breathed in her ear, "lust." He pecked her on the lips and pulled back again, brushing his lips down her chest and stopping right at her belly, starting to lap furiously at the first teat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:02 am

The medicine cat gave a squeak and she squirmed a bit under him, this being her first actual time with a tom, she was inexperienced and didn't kiss back much, unsure of herself. So she let him take complete control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:00 am

He shifted and sighed. "What do you know. This morning we wanted to kill each other and now we're going to mate and fuck like wild animals." He lifted his head to lock her in a kiss, not taking it slowly as he forced his lips to lock his lips against hers, and sucked in air to take the air out of her lungs and control the kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:51 am

She shook her head as he spoke and she laid on her side, raising her leg over his head, "I told you, I'm positive I want you to do it" She mewed softly and she licked his head softly, her tail lashed and curled around his paw softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:47 am

He smiles cheekily. "I will, but only if you do what my mate did before and try to take my whole cock down her throat in the water at that spot." He licked his lips. "But we won't worry about that right now. I want to pleasure you first." He grabbed her paw and put it to the side, off of him. Then he leaned his head down in a bow and began licking her chest and going lower and lower until he lay crouched between her hind legs, glancing up at her after giving her fur a teasing lick. "Are you sure? Our leader would gladly do this if itd make you feel more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:43 am

She pressed against him when he pulled her close, she opened her muzzle to reply but she couldn't bring herself to admit she loved him too, she bit her lip and looked up at him, softly licking his chin the way a mate would, "I'm sure... No, I'm positive, I want you to help with my heat..." She mewed to him, placing her paw softly on his sheath, heavily blushing under her fur.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:40 am

He sighed and shook his head. "I don't want to do anything to you that you might regret later. I'd love for us to become close, but I don't know if what you're thinking of...." He looked up at her exposed back, imagining himself smoothly mounting it, "is really what you want." The tom shifted forward and brought his sister into his chest, wrapping his forelegs around her and just hugging her. "I love you, sis," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:32 am

"I... Thought I did..." She murmured, her head staying low and her ears back, "S-since I caught a couple apprentices trying to mate while hiding in my den... I... I thought of us... W-with you on m-my back a-and our tails curled together.." She gave a small whimper, even if she was in heat she was ashamed she'd even have thoughts like that.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:17 am

Any remaining traces of the cheeky grin on Icepelt's face faded away to a look of confusion and disbelief. "Y-you," he stuttered, something that rarely happened, "the most dedicated medicine-cat wants to mate, and with me?" He fell back on his haunches to steady himself, shocked. He breathed and let many heartbeats pass before he recovered and gave her a gentle look. "Why didn't you tell me straight up you were in heat? Of course that's a problem that all she-cats face." He tilted his head to the side. "Though I'm pretty sure the unspoken rule is that either other medicine cats or leaders deal with it. Why me? I thought you despised me."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:37 pm

She jolted as he noticed her thinking, she opened and closed her mouth a few times like she was trying to talk but she couldn't find the words, until she sighed and lowered her head some, "I... I'm in heat..." She mumbled, "E-even if its against the code... I... I want my big brother to help me with it..." She mewed almost silently, her ears back and she blushed heavily under her fur.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:35 pm

His face fell as he heard her speak, and he shrugged, turning his head away slightly. "I guess I won't deny that," he snorted, and glanced back at her, "What's on your mind?" He swished his tail. "Listen, I know I'm not perfect, but as I said before, I'm your brother. I got your back."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm

"You're a jerk" She huffed and looked away from him, her tail lashed and she tensed as she remembered something, her ears drooped and she bit her lip lightly, she seemed like she wanted to say something but something also seemed to be holding her back from saying what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm

He watched and purred as she went deep enough for the water to reach her legs, and nodded. "See? Water isn't that bad." He licked hid forepaw cockily, feeling good about himself. "And sorry, but everyone knows have have a dirty way of thinking." He looked at her with round eyes. "You aren't mad at me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:49 pm

"Stop!" She hissed and glared at him, backing away from him, her ears back.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 5:19 am

He stared at her triumphantly as she went into the water, but didn't mention that as he mewed what he thought was a really obvious answer, "cause I'm your bro. It's literally my job to annoy and weird you out." He licked his lips, intent on distracting her further. "She couldn't take me all the way into her muzzle the first time."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 5:15 am

"Why the hell would you tell me that?!" She hissed and jumped away from him, landing in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next