From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:46 am

She gave a soft gasp as she felt his tongue against her tailhole and she instantly raised her rump higher, her tail raised out of the way, "Well, you would want to keep your kits from getting killed or sent away, wouldn't you, big brother?" She purred and backed toward him slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 am

"Tsk tsk, so you'll lie to the whole clan? Perhaps as punishment I should send in every tom-warrior one-by-one as you nurse your litter to muzzle-fuck you. That way you won't go hungry." He stopped behind her so she couldn't see him and licked at her tailhole gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:41 am

"I'll say a rogue grabbed me while I was getting herbs alone, I'll ask to take on an apprentice while still pregnant and by the time I have kits, I can retire from being medicine cat and become a queen" She mewed softly, shuttering as she felt his tail against her fur, she stayed crouched for him while her eyes followed his movements.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:38 am

He growled. "Careful what you wish for, my little kitten." He walked around her and looked her over, admiring how his own cum fell seeped out down her hindlegs. "How will you explain your pregnancy to the clan?" he questioned, continuing to circle her, eventually letting his tail touch her fur.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:35 am

She let him to as he wished, raising her rear once he pushed her head down, "Maybe you have to teach me a lesson" She purred teasingly, her tail lashing and his seed still dripping from her pussy.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:32 am

He chuckled and scooted upwards so her face was right against his sheath, then pulled away again. "Whitestar is the largest tom in all the clans as far as I know. You and I can both talk to him next gathering." He grinned and laid his paw on top of the she-cat's head and lightly pushed it to the ground. "You little seed loving cum-bucket," he growled insultingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 am

"Honestly... I've always wanted to be this way... I just didn't have a strong enough will to do it" She purred.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:25 am

He rubbed her ears, liking how she fueled his fantasy so well, so he did feel uncertain about her loose feelings. "I always thought you had too much pride to do such things."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:21 am

She moved to him and she nuzzled close, "I probably wouldn't do it to the apprentices, and if I wasn't the medicine cat I would probably give the tom's blow jobs, and that is honest" She mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:18 am

He snorted and shook his head, motioning with his paws for her to come up and nuzzle with him. "If I told you to give a blowjob to every tom in the clan, would you do it?" He snickered. "Including the apprentices."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:14 am

"A bit of both" She purred and sat back up once she finished cleaning him, her tail lashed and she licked her chops clean.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:12 am

"Naw, I'd like to just watch and help him screw you." He looked down at her and watched her work his cock clean. "You are surprisingly willing today. Are you really just a slut with a taste for cock, or do you just really love me?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:10 am

"I'm sure my big brother will come save me" She purred and slowly slid off him, crouching and starting to clean him, "Eventually" She gave him an innocent look as she lapped at his cock.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:09 am

He purred and kept talking, wanting to watch her reaction. "It'll be dangerous alright. His paw is as big as my head! I bet his cock will make your ass rip in half, and he'll make you lick his balls if you want mercy." He grinned. "The fact he hates our clan probably won't help your case at all."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:06 am

She shuttered as she felt his licks and at the thought of an enemy leader fucking her tailhole, she purred and gave soft mewls, "Dangerous" She mewed, "I like it" She purred.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 am

He grinned appreciately at her licks and nodded. "As you wish," he murmured as he thrusted inside her womb and unleashed all of his balls' contents inside. As he finished and hey calmed down, he pulled her face down into his chest and licked her ears, and whispered, "How about I get Whitestar, leader of Shadowclan. I'm sure he'd love to treat your little tailhole like a piece of meat." He smirked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:02 am

She let go of her paw and she nodded, "All of it big brother, I want to be overflowing with your kits" She panted heavily and she lapped at his face.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:00 am

He smirked. "Oh, you'd like some other clan-cat to know how slutty and forbidden you are? You naughty medicine-cat." He watched as she bit her paw, and he growled, "Do you want my seed inside? This'll be the only time I ask you what you want."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:58 am

"What if, you convert this spot into our own little mating chamber, and you can use vines to tie me up and do whatever you want" She purred then had to bite into her own paw to stop herself from giving their position away as she mewled in climax, "Maybe even bring a secret friend" She panted out and rubbed her face against his.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:55 am

He chuckled. "I've already done that. What else could I do to humiliate you?" He kneaded her chest and grunted as he was just about to reach his climax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:08 am

She panted and rode him harder, "But I don't want to, big brother, I want you to fuck me senseless" She mewed softly, breathing heavily as she started clenching around him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:37 am

He went completely still and only moved when his instincts forced him to, but other then that he let her control the pace. "Hey sis," he purred out as she rode him, "you can try dominating me however you wish once you are done here."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:04 pm

She huffed and moaned while continuing to ride him, getting harder and faster as minutes went by.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:19 am

He smirked, narrowing his eyes up at her. "Go any pace you want, in the end it's only yourself that you are denying pleasure to by going slow." He licked his lips and went back to playing with her teats, giving the sensitive skin a break occasionally be grabbing the she-cats shoulders and pushing her down deeper on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:43 pm

"You could say that" She mewed softly while she lapped at his neck and rode his cock, waiting for a command to go faster from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]   Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching A New Cat Old Tricks [Fire]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next