From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:22 am

Stonestar looked up at his daughter with a questioning, skeptical look. "Why is that?" He mewed simply, batting her tail away with a paw. "I'm trying to please you. Besides, it's not anything I haven't seem before." He began licking her again, content his argument would be enough.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:58 pm

She stiffened and bit her tongue, refusing to let a noise escape her maw when he licked her so suddenly, and she covered herself with her tail, putting it in the way of his muzzle. "Daddy!" she complained in a whine, "that spot is...is private."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Stonestar nodded, showing his understanding, but didn't say a word as he bent down and dragged his tongue over her core once.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:50 am

She pulled herself off her father's cock completely and rolled slowly onto her back, curling her forepaws to her chest vulnerably and staring up at him with her eyes nervously. "Remember I-I said I wanted to keep my virginity," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:47 am

"Not just yet." Stonestar mewed quietly, loosening her leash such that her airway was no longer constricted. "On your back." He commanded, giving a gentle but firm tug on the leash to help with a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:20 am

She shivered at the feeling, a sense of being dirty and naughty sweeping her as her own flesh and blood claimed her ass in such a way. "Daddy, are we done now? " she asked in an innocent tone, pulling herself forward so his cock began sliding out of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:44 pm

Stonestar purred and began to hammer into Leafwing, groaning out as she called him daddy again. "I fucking love when you call me that, my little cockslut." He purred out. A few heartbeats later, he snarled, claws digging into her as he finally climaxed, shooting rope after rope of cum into her ass.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:30 pm

She sniffled when it all stopped, and the two remained still and silent. Leafwing remained in place for awhile, feeling her father's dick pulse inside of her, and she gulped as she realized what he wanted to hear. "Don't stop, please. I want to feel your cum inside of me. Claim me, daddy."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Stonestar stopped thrusting for a moment, silently staring down at her. His instincts screamed at him to release, to relieve his throbbing cock as it pulsed within his daughter's ass at the brink of climax. But he wanted to hear how badly Leafwing wanted it as well. He simply waited for her to come to this conclusion and do as he wanted, occasionally slightly moving his hips to stimulate his member- and her- ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:46 pm

The leash tightened enough that to keep her airway opened the she-cat had to move her tongue enough out of her throat, making some of it hand out of her mouth limply and drag across the floor as she felt herself shift forward inch by inch as the leader thrusted into her, and even though she had adjusted, she let out a fearful whimper, for real this time, at his dominating display, and she felt a flash of warmth in her pussy when she saw his towering figure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:58 am

Growling softly, Stonestar yanked back on her leash, tightening it significantly as he rammed harder and faster than ever into Leafwing's tight ass. "Almost there…" He half-groaned, his claws still gripping her hips as he thrusted rapidly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:44 am

She cowered into the ground and covered her face with her paws, but despite the intensity, a tiny giggle could be heard escaping her little protective cave. She quickly went back though, pretending it never happened. "Daddy, I'm scared," she begged, taking her head out from under her paws, staring at him with wide eyes, begging him to go easy on her as she felt her ass rip further and further apart, making her feel like to entire rear end was going to rip in half.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 2:17 am

"I didn't raise my daughters to be cowards, Leafwing." Stonestar growled into her scruff, biting slightly harder as his claws unsheathed. He let go of her scruff, only to dig his claws into her hips to keep a grip on her, snarling as he towered dominantly over his helpless daughter.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Her back arched against her will and she bit her lower lip in her effort to keep herself under control, which was rapidly fading away. "Yes daddy," she groaned, not quite done with the story, "Flowerpaw dared me to surprise you and tell you we saw your thing, so I went up and almost kicked your balls as hard as I could but I chickened out." She let out a slow breath, knowing there was a darker reason she had put that part in, a desire to be 'punished' by her father.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

"As it surely is, right, my little whore?" He purred, forcing said cock into her over and over again, intent on making her cum as well. He continued to rub his tail over her core and pound into her while smirking down at the pitiful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:47 am

"W-we overhead some toms..." she stopped and let out a squeak at a thrust her father put into her, making her slide forward across the dirt, and she whimpered before continuing, "they were talking about how certain she-cats in the clans loved their massive cocks. So later that day, we saw you going to the dirt-place when you always went to pee..." she shifted her lead to the forepaw of her father that was next to her shoulder, blocking her escape, and licked it, "and we followed you and watched you so we could see our first cock. And..." she ducked down, "Flowerpaw said it was as big as her head."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

"Oh?" Stonestar's amused purr came in response to her confession, the admittance totally new to him. "Tell me more, Leafbutt." He purred, brushing his tail over her core to further stimulate the struggling she-cat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:38 am

She squirmed, her mind thinking wildly at what would give her father the most pleasure, though her ears perked up when he praised her. "F-Flowerpaw would be beneath you, begging to have your kits. She always wanted to have kits, and one that looked like you," Leafwing felt herself getting turned on, whether she liked it or not, "a-and I would be right behind you while you fucked her, licking yours balls and making out with your tailhole." She felt her tongue pant out as she felt a confession coming to her lips. "Th-there was this o-one time where my sister and I were naughty..." she stopped, her ears blushing at how weird the story was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:32 am

"Good girl." Stonestar purred into her scruff, encouraging his daughter for correcting herself around a mouthful of her fur, beginning to pump into her ass faster and faster as the dirty talk continued. "Tell me about the dirty things the three of us would do together if your sister was here." He commanded, growling against the pleasure as his cum steadily built up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:27 am

She whimpered and protested, "I haven't thought anything like that..." she stopped herself, letting out a single muffled sob as she remembered she had been doing nothing but grieve the past several moons, but recovered herself, "Yes daddy, I've wanted to feel your cock since I was an apprentice. And I always adored how strong and big you are."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:19 am

Stonestar let out a low growl as he banged his daughter from behind, the sound of his balls slapping rhythmically against her ass motivated him to thrust faster. "Just what I thought." He snarled. "You would have yowled for help if you hadn't been fantasizing about this for moons."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:25 am

She sniffled, swallowing her pride and admiration for the tom as a father. "I am. I'm your little fucktoy." She shifted her cheek on the ground so she could sort of look underneath herself and see his large, and as much as she hated to admit it, handsome looking balls swinging as he thrusted into her ass.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:19 pm

Stonestar's ears flicked and he smirked, finally hearing exactly what he'd wanted to here since bringing her into his den. "Fantastic." He purred, beginning to thrust into her ass. "Tell me then, who's her daddy's little fucktoy?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:04 am

She lifted her rear higher, making his entrance easy for him. His surviving daughter lowered her ears and asked, "Then I want to make up for it and make this just as hot, with just you and me." She rested her cheek against the ground, her breath shuddering as she spoke, "I want to be your little slut, daddy."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:00 am

Stonestar sighed as he mounted her, teasing her tailhole with his tip. "Admittedly, having both of you do this would have been… really hot." He replied, slowly pushing himself in. "But I never thought of it until after she was dead, and I longed for her to return."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next