From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:51 pm

She sniffled, and slowly began lowering her belly to his paws so he could mount her easily, her tail lifted clear out of the way already. His tongue had prepared her enough. "Would you be doing this to both of us if she were still here?" She wanted to know, she had to know if he had always planned this for them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:48 pm

"I know, love." Stonestar wrapped his paws around her, hugging her tightly to him. "There's not a day that goes by where I don't wish I could have taken her place."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:42 pm

She cuddled closer, rubbing her fur against his. "Okay," she replied, still scared and shaking, her tail flicking nervously. "I'll try to be a good little kitten for you," she hid her face in his chest fur, listening to his heartbeat. "I still miss her, daddy," she whimpered, scared to be here in this position without her sister.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Stonestar purred as Leafwing cuddled up against him. "Until I know that you've learned your lesson about lying and breaking the code, yes, that's what I want." He mewed honestly, still stroking the top of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:34 pm

She relaxed, for now. She was being half-way honest, but she was also just stalling the inevitable. Turning, she nuzzled his chest and licked it, looking up into her father's eyes, and decided to get information while she had the chance in the relaxing moment. "Stonestar, do you...do you really want me to be your personal..." she gulped, "slut?" She licked his chest some more, and glanced up again, waiting for his answer, feeling insecure as ever.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Stonestar stopped his licking long enough to hear her out, eyes glancing up from her ass to look at her face, then nodded. "As you wish." He laid back against the wall again, intent on showing he was committed to his promise of maintaining their father-daughter relationship.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:24 pm

She stood on all fours, rigid and still as his tongue prepared her for what she knew was going to be a rough ass-fucking. "W-wait, please daddy," she whispered, glancing back at him as he licked her so tenderly, "I-I've always imagined, before being mounted by the tom I love, leaning against their chest and grooming it as they whispered in my ear how much they love me." She looked down at her paws, uncertain what her father thought of her now that she had took his cock down her throat. "I don't want to be a whore," she begged.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:17 pm

"Of course not, Leafbutt. We haven't even gotten to the good part yet." Stonestar replied with a grin, using the leash to turn her around again. This time, however, he didn't immediately mount her. Instead, he closed his eyes, nosed his way under her tail, and began to lap at her tailhole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:15 pm

When his paw released her to scratch her gently as pulled up from the member, swiping her tongue around her lips and wincing at the salty taste, and she looked up at her father, her eyes widening as she fully digested what had just happened. "T-that was the seed that made me and my sister," she murmured, glancing down at his cum-covered cock and groin. "Are we done now?" she whimpered, swallowing as she tried to wash down the taste of her father's cum.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Stonestar frowned down at her at first as he felt some of his seed spurting back onto his belly, but couldn't help but chuckle as she laughed despite having a cock shoved down her throat. Purring, he used a forepaw to gently scratch her head.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:20 pm

She gasped as the huge teat, no, her father's cock, penetrated deep down her throat, and she had no idea how to handle it as she gagged, trying to cough it up, which her father didn't allow as he pumped his seed into her maw. She tried gurgling it down at first, still half-way into the fantasy that she was searching for some warm milk, but the taste brought her back to reality and she blocked her throat with her tongue and stopped swallowing, causing a small stream of seed to stream down out of her muzzle and right back onto her father, creating a large mess that made her giggle quietly around the member despite gagging still.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:12 pm

The purring pushed Stonestar over the edge, and he groaned out, pushing Leafwing's head down around his entire shaft with a forepaw instinctively as he climaxed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:49 pm

The black she-cat nodded in submission and went back to suckling the tip, her paws squeezing harder and harder for the milk yet to come, though she made sure not to squeeze too hard, not wanting to hurt this new teat that she was imagining in her mind. Her imagination was running so wildly she thought she could feel her sisters pelt pressed against hers as they both searched so eagerly for milk, she she let out a content purring sound from deep within her chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Stonestar groaned when she stopped and looked up at him, though her kitlike mew made him chuckle again. "You've gotta keep going, love, it comes all at once from toms, remember the Airclanner?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:49 am

Her eyes widened when he bucked so suddenly, something that never happened when suckling for milk. But she flicked her ears in acknowledgement and watched where her teeth were, making sure they didn't scratch against him. When milk still had yet to arrive, she let out a little questioning *meow* and looked up at her father, her eyes hazy as she demanded, "Where's the milk?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:44 am

Stonestar growled softly and involuntarily bucked into her mouth when her teeth caught on his member, wincing before mewing "No teeth, though. Sheathe them with your lips if you must."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:39 am

She gave the member a few more licks, considering disobeying him as she got caught up in the dream of licking the honeycomb with her sister, but his new analogy eventually replaced that one, and she did a little extra without being told by wrapping both her forepaws around the cock and lightly squeezing it as she used to do with her mother's teat for milk, and sucked on the tip, her inexperience making her teeth catch on the flesh painfully.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:35 am

"That's better…" he purred loudly, watching her work with fascination. "Now, think about suckling from momma, and start doing that to my tip."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:26 am

She purred at that, the memory coming back to her as clear as the sun. She paused for a few seconds to let out a few hungry mewls, just as she did when she was a kitten and saw the honeycomb on it's way, before licking the entire cock with no hesitation, swiping away any traces of dirt or stains that had been left on it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:21 am

"Of course, Leafbutt." He teased, showing that, despite what was happening, he was still the same old daddy he'd always been. "Now, you're still hesitant. Lick like it's the honeycomb I used to bring you and your sister."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:14 am

Her ears pinned back as he spoke, and she sighed as she stared deeply into his eyes. "As long as you promise to still love me as a daughter. And that you can keep being my father." She shook her head and dislodged his paw, and before he could move it back she ducked her head back down, her eyes staring into his crotch as she licked from the base of the member to the tip, still hesitating between licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:08 am

Stonestar sighed, bringing his free forepaw under her chin to lift her gaze to his. "I don't understand why you're so ungreatful, Leafwing." He mewed simply, his ears pinned back. "I gave you both the best I could. I still do for you. I do everything in my power to keep you safe. I even let the other tom go. And this is how you repay me? Disobedience?" His voice began to rise slightly as he gave her another gentle tug to make her kiss his cock.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:02 am

Even though she knew she was fighting a losing battle in trying to negotiate with the tom, she tried one last time, lifting her head off his cock and staring up at him. "Please daddy," she whispered, resting a forepaw on top of one of his hindpaws, and mentioned her murdered sister, "F-Flowerpaw wouldn't want this. Why are you doing this? I won't love you any less after this if you let me go."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:57 am

Stonestar smirked as she obediently did exactly as he asked, but showed a little bit of inexperience. "Lick everything down there," he instructed, "a tom will want to know that you're enjoying what you're doing just as much as he's liking it."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:50 am

"Y-yes, Stonestar," she replied, letting her paw drop gingerly out of her mouth, her ears burning in shame as he talked so primally about having something, being his cock, shoved up her ass. She felt herself emotionally breaking as her father did all of this to her. Obediently, she gripped the stick and pushed it up her butt where her fathers member had been moments ago, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad now, and pushed until she felt a slight amount of pain and stopped there, a portion of the stick still sticking of her. She laid down in front of Stonestar and looked up at him as though for reassurance before shyly licking the cock's tip, and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next