From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:46 am

"Very well." Stonestar mewed, dismounting her. "But take that stick and push it in your ass. If you really want to stay a virgin, you'll have to get used to having something shoved up it." He leaned back against the wall again, his member fully erect before her. "Lick it to start," he mewed, "and don't stop unless I say to."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:41 am

She let out a startled cry but silenced herself by biting down on her paw, distracting herself from the pain with the new pain. She cried out quietly enough so no one outside would hear, "Stop! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it's too big!" She just then got the meaning of his words as the dry cock ripped her apart, and she felt a small trickled of blood drip down her hindleg. "Please, daddy, I said I'd do anything! I'll suck it now, I swear!"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:37 am

"Quiet" Came Stonestar's growl from between clenched teeth, rubbing his cock betwen her folds until it emerged fully. "This would have been much easier on you if you'd cooperated earlier. Foreplay works wonders." With that, he rocked his hips backwards, then forwards, slamming his cock into her… tailhole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:31 am

She let out a shocked sound as she was brutally slapped, her neck twisting from the impact, and before her senses came back she found herself laying beneath Stonestar in the typical mating position,and her brave masking fell away as she felt her pussy completely defenseless against his hardening member. "Daddy, wait, please," she whined, tilting her head to the side so one cheek was pushed against the dirt, one eye staring up at him fearfully, "I didn't mean it! And I want to lose my virginity to a tom I love, not to...to my own father! Please!" She let out a single sob. "I'll do anything but this. Please."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:26 am

Stonestar's grin fell off of his face immediately, replaced with a glare that could have taken a leader's nine lives all at once if looks could kill. Growling, he raised his other forepaw and, with sheathed claws, slapped his daughter across her face, using the other paw to tighten the leash around her neck and spin her around. Without a second of hesitation, he mounted her, forcing her muzzle into the Earth below. "Care to rethink that, Leafwing?" He growled quietly, on the verge of exploding into unbridled rage as he held her down while he began to rub his cock around her pussy.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:20 am

"You're sick," she spat , and she struggled violently against the vines until a forepaw snapped free and she could push herself up and bare her teeth in his face threateningly. "What is your problem? Why can't you just be like any other father?..." and hesitated before adding, "and not a loser prick like you."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:16 am

"Love, I wouldn't force you into anything." Stonestar purred, giving the leash a gentle tug to bring her nose up against his sheath, smiling. "I'm just suggesting that it would be a great way to keep your Airclan tomfriend out of trouble. Besides, the code says nothing about this, and it does about other clan's warriors." He looked down at her with a superior smirk to see what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:06 am

She gulped as her restraints were tightened and snarled in disgust, pulling away sharply. "You can't be serious," she stated plainly, glaring at her father angrily. "You wouldn't force me to do this. W-would you?" She tried backing away further but the vine tightened around her neck further, and she stared nervously at her father.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:03 am

Stonestar chuckled deeply, smiling at her as she leaned over and licked his shoulder. "Absolutely, you sleeping here was the plan." He tugged slightly on the vine, causing it to tighten around his forepaw, and ever so slightly more around her neck. Purring, he said "You want to learn how to pleasure a tom? Go for it."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:48 am

She looked at him uncertainly as he got in the strange position, but she did as he ordered her to and padded over, stopping in front of him. "W-what are we doing?" Daringly, she leaned forward and licked his shoulder as she did so often. Thinking it was over, she asked, "Could I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to sleep in my own nest."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:27 am

Stonestar's gaze softened, but only slightly. "At least I know I taught you well enough to take responsibility for your actions." He padded over to the remnants of his nest and laid with his back against the stone wall of the den, exposing his belly and sheath. "Come here." He mewed firmly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:23 am

She stared at him, and shook her head. "You don't understand! We didn't..." she blushed furiously at talking about this so blatantly with her father, "we didn't actually mate! I just kissed him and stroked him off. I know it was wrong, and I promise I won't do it ever again with someone not in our clan!" Her eyes watered, and she ducked her head. "I don't want anyone else to get in trouble because of me. It was my fault, daddy."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:20 am

"In what way do you mean, 'be with?' " Stonestar questioned with a low growl, padding around to face her again, his muzzle a whisker from hers. "Oh! You mean as in fucking Airclan toms." He sighed, though his eyes still blazed with fury. "Shall I leave you here and stroll over to Airclan to inform Salmonstar that a particular warrior of hers is blatantly violating the warrior code?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:14 am

Her gaze became confused as he threw the accusations at her, and she bucked her muzzle and looked down, whining through it. She managed to twist and slip a paw up to her muzzle and slice the muzzler off, though she didn't scream for help. "D-daddy, I-I just wanted to have fun! I wanted a chance to stop thinking about..." she dipped her head low and whimpered. "I'm sorry I lied to you! I've just needed to be with other cats again. Please...." she begged and looked up at him again, right into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:09 am

Stonestar narrowed his eyes at her when she looked at him, his infamous temperament bubbling over once more. "When did it become acceptable to lie to me, Leafwing? To break the code? To run off on your own so soon after your sister died, and then go screw an Airclanner?" He finished that question with a hiss, glaring at her as he circled her once.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:03 am

"Mmmmm?" came the questioning tone from the she-cat, and she twisted her head around to stare at her father questioningly. What the hell had he done to his den? She struggled against the vines but nothing budged, and she relaxed, knowing her father would get her out, and she stood watching him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:59 pm

As she walked through the curtain into the den, Leafwing walked through a ring of vine that tightened around her neck as she continued forward, snaring her within the den. The vine was attached to a stick stuck deep into the mud floor of the den, and as she was trapped, another device was slipped over her muzzle, silencing her completely. "Hush, Leafbutt." Came the unmistakable voice of her father from behind.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:55 pm

The she-cats surrounding her quickly consoled her and gave her comforting licks, but she shook them off and assured them she was fine, and soon they went back to gossiping about toms and kissing and whatever other exciting things they could think of, but while Leafwing participated, she was hugely distracted by both her fathers announcement and how he was acting. Finally, glancing up she saw the moon was high in the sky and was just starting to begin lowering down again, and the others began going to bed one by one. Muttering her good nights to her friends, Leafwing clambered up to her father and leaders den, pausing at the entrance. It would of course be polite to announce herself, but instead she ducked in silently into the dark den immediately without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Stonestar's ear twitched as that memory flooded over him once more. All of the times he'd played with, and loved, both his daughters caused him to stop in his tracks. He was forced to shake his head to clear it and mewed "Perhaps. I'm sure she knows of the danger, though. I'm considering sending a patrol beyond our borders to hunt him down." As if the massive, shocking admission didn't mean much, he began to climb back towards his den, tail flicking behind him, the leader seeming deep in thought as he ducked through the curtain and back into the secrecy of his den.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:41 pm

"Of course," she replied, smiling. Starclan knew they needed some father-daughter bonding after how she had treated him the past few moons. She glanced at him uncertainly, her paws twitching in the dust nervously as she asked before he left, "Has there been any signs of the murderer? I was thinking Salmonstar may have seen something in her territory." She cast her eyes downward, the question bringing back the painful reminder.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:32 pm

"Not at the moment, love." Stonestar purred affectionately as Leafwing nuzzled into his shoulder. "Just wondered how the gathering went for all of you." Turning back to Leafwing, he mewed "Will you come see me in my den when you have time later, though? Not right now."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:24 pm

All the she-cats gave the leader a respectful nod, abruptly changing the subject with practiced ease to toms within their own clan. Leafwing sat up and purred warmly, nuzzling his shoulder warmly. Even though she had her secrets to keep from him, she would always adore him as her father. "Hi daddy. Can we help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Stonestar finished his handiwork after a couple of moments, stepping back to admire it for a heartbeat with a satisfied smile. After a luxurious stretch and a few calming deep breaths, he emerged from his den, brushing through the thick lichen curtain over the entrance that obscured the view inside, providing him with privacy. His ears flicked towards his daughter and the group of female warriors that were talking in the center of camp, and he joined them with a graceful few leaps from his den.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Leafwing was huddling with Goldenwing and a couple other she-cats, all asking about the Airclan tom, which she gladly filled them in on. She decided to leave out the part about actually stroking him off and almost going down on him, but she put plenty of details in about their kissing and talk, earning several giggles from her crowd. She glanced back nervously at her fathers den, realizing she hadn't seen him come out since he had gone in, which was unusual after gatherings.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:01 pm

Stonestar gave his daughter an affectionate lick behind her ear as they entered the camp, still acting as if he hadn't seen through her pitiful attempts to hide what she'd actually been doing. He waited until he entered his den above the rest of the clan on a high ledge before letting his inner rage get the better of him. Growling, he tore the moss of his nest to shreds beneath his paws as he thought, anger dictating his decisions. Finally, he stopped, purring loudly to himself as he thought of a way to teach her a lesson about disrespecting her father and violating the code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next