From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:49 am

"Come on now."  Stonestar rolled his eyes at her poutiness.  "You know it's what you want.  You told me so yourself."

(Nope! Never heard of them. Why?)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:47 am

(Alright, whatever works for you! I just thought I'd throw it out there. Also, just outta curiousity, have you read any of the work made my an author called Mirri by chance, not on FF? )
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:46 am

She squirmed uncomfortably as the tom tried to make her happy again with the invitation, right after making her do such a depraved thing. "Hrrrmpphh," she replied, turning her head away and looking at the wall in a silent-treatment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:43 am

(Maybe I'll get something going in the near future, then. We'll see!)

Stonestar purred, standing off of her, then releasing her muzzle from his tail's grasp. "Now, you wanted to cuddle and make out?" He laid on his side in his nest, tail flicking as he purred invitingly fir her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:40 am

She growled in defiance and gave him a glare now, but the taste was becoming overwhelming and she swallowed it all in one fluid motion, feeling the warmth flow down her throat and settle in her belly where it gradually faded away, and she shuddered, realizing she had never really been in control, and if she had, it was because her father had wanted it.

(That's true. If there's some way I could help, I have a laptop, and I know how to work FF.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:35 am

"Tsk tsk tsk." Stonestar purred, wrapping his tail around her muzzle. "I want you to swallow it, like you wanted me to." He left his tail wrapped around her while he waited for her compliance, smirking down at her.

(Nope! I would still like to, but publishing to FF.net is hard on mobile.)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:30 am

She squirmed beneath him, unable to let out any complaints soon enough before his muzzle enclosed hers. "Mmmmfff!" she tried mewing but all that caused with droplets of her semen to fall onto her face into her eyes, stinging her, and she closed them and accepted the gracious offering, taking her cum in her mouth with a look of disgust on her face, and she turned her head away to spit it out.

(I remember a long ass time ago you thought about writing lemons. Did that ever happen?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:25 am

Silently, Stonestar leapt atop his daughter, not mounting her, simply pinning her beneath his powerful, muscular frame. He pulled Leafwing's muzzle upwards with one forepaw and kissed her from above, opening his mouth to release all of her cum into her muzzle for her to swallow. Who's in control now, Leafbutt? He thought to himself with a satisfied purr, holding her muzzle against his as he waited for her to drink her own cum down.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:15 am

She rolled over on her belly as soon as he allowed and took deep breaths to calm herself, shocked that he had been able to take control of her body so easily and quickly with his tongue. "Th-that was amazing," she breathed, looked over her shoulder at the older tom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:12 am

Stonestar pinned his ears back as her yowl rang out, certainly waking a few cats from their sleep, and he could only hope they wouldn't notice exactly what she'd said. After a few heartbeats, he pulled out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:04 am

She gasped when he didn't remove his muzzle, as she had assumed he'd simply wanted to watch her cum for his own twisted pleasures, but she didn't complain when she came right into his muzzle, few splotched raining down on his face and ears, but most of it going into his mouth to be swallowed, and she felt her vision go white as she nearly lost consciousness momentarily from her first release ever, and she couldn't hold back the yowl of "Dadddddyyyy," that echoed throughout the den.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:59 am

Growling a muffled growl at his weakness, Stonestar noticed her precum had stopped flowing out around his muzzle and prepared himself for her final release, opening his jaws to ensure he caught as much of it as he could and pumping his muzzle slightly within her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:46 am

She licked her chops when he actually obeyed, and decided right there she had found a weakness in the tom. "Hehe, I thought you were supposed to be the one punishing me here. Yet right now I'd almost swear I was the one punishing you." She laid back down flat on the floor as her pleasure overwhelmed her, and the precum that had been seeping out stopped in preparation for her release.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:41 am

Even though he wasn't entirely convinced Leafwing would try to spank him, Stonestar's lower body nonetheless flinched away from her tail as if he'd actually been spanked in the balls, and his law darted back beneath his body. The leader continued to lap away at Leafwing's insides, his licks searching for her G-spot.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:33 am

He continued purring when he nodded, wondering if they would now experiment with tongue-baths, but not just on her. She put herself back in the present when she noticed her father do exactly the opposite as she said, and she let out a pretend warning growl, trying to sound fierce, "Keep that naughty paw to yourself, or I'll have to spank you myself. But my paws might just hit a little lower than your cute little ass," she tapped his balls once with her tail, wondering if he'd see straight through her act.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:30 am

With her fur now tickling his face, Stonestar nodded as much as he could in response to her question. He dutifully continued to lick Leafwing out, but didn't remove his paw, instead massaging it with his pads, intent on playfully resisting her authority.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:24 am

"No," she said sharply, trying to make him take his paw away from her abused ass with man order. "Bad daddy, take your paw away from there right now." She shoved his muzzle deeper, ignoring his glare. He had made her take it, so she'd make him take it. She giggled suddenly and talked even though he'd have trouble replying, "Remember when mother wanted to go hunting and told you to give me a bath? And instead of taking me to a water-hole you just used your tongue to clean me? And I was laughing the whole time cause it tickled?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:20 am

Stonestar shot her a wordless glare as he was forced to penetrate his daughter with his muzzle, but was back to lapping away busily again within a few heartbeats, deciding his daughter tasted incredible. Grinning within her, he used one forepaw to begin rubbing at her tailhole.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:56 pm

She propped herself up on her forelegs to watch the action and settled a forepaw on the top of her father's head, insistently pushing it down so his muzzle went inside her, and she tried experimenting in taking control herself. "atta boy," she teased him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Purring loudly as her daughter went from resistant to submissive so quickly, he leaned down and started lapping rapidly at her slit, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:16 am

Her virgin, sensitive core pulsed as the warm air from Stonestar's mouth flowed over her pussy. "Lick it, quickly!" she panted out needily, humping herself against his nose and leaving traces of precum on it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:14 am

"Atta girl." He mewed softly, purring loudly as he crawled back up between her hindlegs. Grinning up at her, Stonestar crouched at her core, letting his hot breath blow over her nethers teasingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:00 am

She looked up at the ceiling of the den shyly when he looked right at her face, then looked back into his eyes and slowly removed her tail, spreading her legs far apart for him, and decided it'd be best to tell him what he wanted to hear. "Lick me, daddy! I want to make out with you and cuddle afterwards." The latter wasn't a coverup.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:57 am

"Not really." Stonestar grunted, already having satisfied his own needs with her tailhole. "Just let me lick you out. That's all I want." He looked up into her eyes. "Promise."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:41 am

She lightly pushed him away against reflexively with her hindpaws, covering herself with her tail again. "I don't want you to see me like this! I'm your daughter." She blushed furiously, feeling overly exposed. "And you just want to make me w-want to mate with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next