From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Do Anything (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:54 am

He flattened his ears and ducked his head. "I lost control," he admitted, "and I'm sorry." He looked up to her pleadingly. "I still miss him. My father. But it doesn't justify what I did."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:40 am

"Even if I need to talk to someone, it won't be you!" She snarled, digging her claws into the wood and raising her hackles. "Leave me alone, you foxhearted rapist!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:36 am

He tilted his head to the side and flinched as she swiped at him. "I could leave. But I want to talk to you. And I think you need to talk to someone." He looked behind his shoulder. "You could just push me out of the tree. I'd survive but I'd get injured."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:51 am

She twisted around, lashing out with a snarl at him, her claws barely a whisker away from his nose. "Go away!" She screeched at him, her golden eyes blazing.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:31 am

"Well then, that sounded like a yes to me, so I'm coming up. He launched himself up the tree and quickly sat down at the edge, curling his tail over his paws as he looked at the she-cat lying so still. "Hi there," he said breezily.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:24 am

Silence. She didn't even twitch in response.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:02 am

"The silent treatment typically doesn't get you very far," he called up again, and rested his head against the bark. "Can I come up yet? I swear I won't touch or get close to you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:55 am

She ignored him, staring sullenly at the same patch of bark she had been staring at for the past couple of hours. She would never be going back, if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:37 am

He sighed again as she snorted and her paw disappeared from his view, and he continued staring up as time went on, refusing to let himself fall asleep. He got bored and started clawing the tree, making deep scratching sounds as he built up a pile of wood pieces next to him. "It's starting to get dark," he called up, "Do you like, I don't know, want to go back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:00 am

A derisive snort was his only answer as Robinclaw pulled her paw into the hole, curling up into a tight ball. This she-cat was definitely no longer naive or innocent.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:57 am

He shrugged even though she couldn't see him. "Alright. Then you'll be in the tree for an awfully long time." He went to the base of the tree and laid down on his back, staring up at the paw sticking out. He felt guilt storm up inside of him as he realized how far he had gone in the name of revenge. "I don't suppose saying I'm sorry quite cuts it?" he called up.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:49 am

"Go away," Robinclaw snarled, pure anger and hate diffusing her tone. "I never want to talk to you again, much less see you."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:45 am

He followed the scent right to a tree, and looked up and swore he could see a lone paw hanging out of a hole, and Thornpaw sighed, sitting at the base of the tree and not moving up it. "Like it or not I'm right down here when you're ready to talk," he called up, his hormones acting down and his mind clearing as he thought about what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:43 am

Robinclaw climbed up a tree and huddled in a hole in it, placing her muzzle under her paw as tears silently tracked their way down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:41 am

He sighed and ran after her, losing track of her soon but following her scent trail to wherever it led, wanting to talk to the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:27 am

Robinclaw hissed, snapping at his paw. "Why should I trust you?" She snarled. "I was hurting just as much as you and you took advantage of me. Stay away from me!" She gave a giant leap and sprang over Thornpaw, racing out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:24 am

Larchpelt snarled and pulled away, massaging his bitten member as Greenpelt and Thornpaw both feel onto all fours, staring at the she-cat uncertainly. Realizing this would get no where, Thornpaw sighed and nodded to Greenpelt and Larchpelt, indicating it was over for now.

Stepping away from the crowd, Thornpaw approached the cornered she-cat, holding out a forepaw to show he didn't mean to touch her. "Come with me," he said quietly, waving his tail towards the camp entrance. "I won't touch you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:14 am

In response, Robinclaw bit down hard on Larchpelt's cock and lashed out with her hind legs, kicking Thornpaw in the belly with unsheathed claws. With a massive struggle, she managed to free herself and back away from the toms, up against the edge of the camp. Her fur bristling, she bared her fangs, the picture of a cornered animal. Her posture just seemed to scream 'try me, I dare you. I've got nothing to lose.'
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:10 am

The toms around her snickered, and Thornpaw responded by slapping her again, making sure his skin landed right on her bare flesh. "The only way is to submit, you idiotic slut, and suck that cock like you love it," came the response from her father.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Robinclaw cried out in pure agony around the covk in her mouth, her back arching and her tail curling up. "Stop it!" She managed to cry around Larchpelt'a member.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Larchpelt gasped as her whimper caused his member to shift inside her muzzle, and he bucked impatiently against her face. "Be a good kit and listen to your father," he snarled, but his attention was brought back up when a loud *smack* resonated from behind the she-cat, and both Greenpelt and Larchpelt looked back to see Thornpaw with a large grin on his face, his paw lifting again to deliver another blow to her rear. "This'll convince her," he purred, dropping his paw again and smacking her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Tears welled up in the corners of Robinclaw's eyes, the she-cat redoubling her struggles as her father's warm cum burned the insides of her tail. Whimpering, she unsheathed her claws and clawed at the ground, her ears going flat back.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Greenpelt, being the horny tom that was was, released his load into her ass with a deep sigh, rhythmically pumping his fluids into her body. He pulled out at the last few ropes of seed to spray them on her rear end, much to Thornpaw's delight. Greenpelt dismounted her and jumped up next to Larchpelt, rubbing his balls on her cheek and resting his cock in between her ears. "C'mon, my little kit, be a good girl and pleasure him." He stroked her ears gently and scritched behind them.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Robinclaw struggled, stubbornly refusing to do anything to pleasure Larchpelt but not yet desperate enough to bite. She scrabbled at the ground, trying to jostle the toms and hopefully hurt them (not that that was likely).
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Both Greenpelt and Larchpelt purred the same words simulataneously, "Good girl," as Larchpelt slotted his member into her open muzzle, and Greenpelt released the grip of his claws and pushed lightly on her head so she couldn't pull back. "Show us all how you like to please," Larchpelt ordered, much to the amusement of the two toms in bac k who began thrusting rougher and rougher, standing on their hindpaws to get a better view up front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Do Anything (Fire)   I'll Do Anything (Fire) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Do Anything (Fire)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next