From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 am

Duststorm sat back, leaning in to her tongue as she groomed him.

"True." Sterlingflight mewed. "Let's go." He lead the way out of camp, waiting for his mate to follow. It was better if every cat left in pairs, he had decided, so that at least one cat could run for help. Maybe even groups of three.

Honeypelt mewled out again, making small splashes as she arched her back desperately. "B-Brackenpaw..." She moaned the apprentice's name out sexily, feeling her climax coming.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 am

Mossflower gently pushed her mate off of her, sitting up and licking his cheek.

Goldenfrost hissed after him, burying her muzzle in her paws. What have I done ?

Brackenpaw gasped out into her core when she touched his balls, letting out a groan and lapping at her walls.

Rainstar blinked. "Well, we need to find them. Who knows what the rogues will do if they find them?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 am

"Hope so." Duststorm replied simply, still glowing happily with the news his mate had given him. He turned his head when he heard another cat approaching the den.

Silverwish padded in, looking for some herbs she needed.

Sterlingflight padded up to Rainstar, panting softly with the effort of finding the scattered apprentices. "I saw Brackenpaw and Honeypelt leave together earlier, and those are the last two cats missing." He explained quietly, though he had no idea what the pair were doing.

Goldeneye rolled to his paws and strolled out of the den, satisfied.

Honeypelt wriggled under the apprentice's tongue, biting her lip and looking up at him vulnerably while her tail unwrapped itself from around his neck. Instead, she began to fondle his balls with her furry appendage while she moaned out softly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Mossflower twined her tail with Duststorm's, licking his cheek with a quiet purr. "I'm sure you'll have it off by then."

Goldenfrost gave Goldeneye a weak glare as her lust faded, struggling to sit up.

Rainstar was waiting for Sterlingflight in the clearing, sitting with her tail wrapped around her paws.

Brackenpaw purred quietly, pushing his muzzle into the she-cat as he licked all around inside her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Duststorm looked away for a moment, seeing nothing with his leaf bandage.  "I really need to see Silverwish about this as well… I want to see our kits when they're born."  He purred softly, nuzzling her cheek.

Sterlingflight returned to camp with a few apprentices, not having discovered Brackenpaw and Honeypelt.

Goldeneye panted quietly for a few more heartbeats, then turned to her, purring.  "You're pretty cute when you're exhausted."  He quipped, knowing she didn't really like him much.

Honeypelt moaned softly, her tail coiling around his neck as she squirmed at the pleasurable touch of his tongue against her inner walls.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Mossflower blinked open her eyes when he pulled away, reaching up to lick his muzzle. "I can't either!" She purred, kitty hugging him tightly.

Goldenfrost slowly pulled her tail out of the tom, rolling over onto her belly.

Brackenpaw lapped at her folds for a while before slipping his tongue into her, nosing his way into her core.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 am

Duststorm almost didn't pull away from her, but he finally broke his kiss when he got the sense of Stream and Brook behind them.  He realized that he and his mate might actually be showing an example of all of the good the clans could bring.  He figured by Stream's reaction to Silverwish that they had crossed paths in the past, and it hadn't been pretty. Looking back to Mossflower, he mewed "I cant wait!"

Goldeneye didn't bother trying to finish her sentence, panting heavily with the she-cat's tail still shoved up his tailhole.

Honeypelt threw her head back, moaning softly when Brackenpaw finally decided on what to do.  "Y-yess..." she hissed quietly, closing her eyes and focusing on the warmth of the water and the sensation of his tongue on her most sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Purring, Mossflower kissed him back passionately, her eyes closing in bliss and joy.

Goldenfrost closed her green eyes, quietly panting. "That..that was...."

Brackenpaw pushed his muzzle close to her core, sniffing it with an almost innocent curiosity before drawing his tongue over it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Duststorm purred, his licks becoming slower and slower until he kissed her.

Goldeneye flopped down at her side, leaving her tail inside him for now.

Honeypelt mewled needily, removing her tail from her core to show off the enterance.  "Lick me or not, it's your choice, Brackenstar." She purred seductively, her tail flicking past his face and curling around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:25 am

Mossflower squealed when she was tackled, lightly batting at his shoulders while her face was attacked by his tongue.

Goldenfrost panted, going limp beneath the tom.

After spending some time collapsed in the shallows gasping for breath, Brackenpaw pushed himself to his paws and padded over to Honeypelt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:19 am

Duststorm located her by her voice and tackled her at the news, pinning her and covering her face in affectionate licks.  "That's amazing!". He purred, forgetting they weren't alone in the den.

Honeypelt swallowed his load along with a mouthful of water, kissing Brackenpaw quickly before letting then bith uo to the surface.  She quickly crawled to a shallow part of the pool and laid on her back, about half submerged.  "Mate me, Brackenpaw!". She mewled desparately, filling the void in her core with her tail for now.

Goldeneye yowled, pulling out of her and shooting his cum across her chest and belly, covering her upper body with semen.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 pm

"Duststorm! Duststorm!" Mossflower said excitedly, forgetting about the loners. "Silverwish said I'm expecting at least two, maybe three, kits! We're going to be parents!"

Brackenpaw gripped her shoulders tightly with his claws as he orgasmed, his cum filling her mouth.

"G-Goldeneye!" Goldenfrost moaned out, climaxing with a yowl.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Duststorm sat in the medicine den, unsure of what he thought of being alone and blind in the den with a pair of rogues.

Honeypelt sucked harder on Brackenpaw, trying everything she could think of to make him cum.

Goldeneye rocked back against the she-cat's tail, then pushed balls deep into her core with every thrust, moving harder and faster to bring them more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Mossflower purred loudly, scrambling to her paws. "Thank you, Silverwish!" She exclaimed, darting back into the medicine den to get Duststorm.

Brackenpaw shut his muzzle again, giving muffled groans as his tail's grip tightened, his climax nearing.

Goldenfrost shuddered and moaned, her core tightening around him as she pushed even more of her tail into his tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Honeypelt submerged them both once more, her tongue swirling around the apprentice's cock as she sucked him off.

Silvereish nodded, purring.  "You're going to be a mother to at least two kits, maybe even three.". this was why she loved her job.

"Starclan, yes!". Goldeneye moaned out as he was pleasured from both ends by the beautiful she-cat, his member pounding into her core.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Brackenpaw took one breath of air before he was moaning out, his tail wrapping itself around the warrior's neck.

Mossflower blinked up at Silverwish, then comprehension flooded her expression. "I am expecting kits?"

Goldenfrost moaned out, bucking up against him as she worked more of her tail into him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Honeypelt relented and relaxed her grip, the pair floating to the surface.  The she-cat simply drew in a quick breath around Brackenpaw's shaft and the. closed her mouth again, continuing the suckling.

Silverwish couldn't help but chuckle along with Mossflower.  "So," she mewed, continuing the examination, "I assume Duststorm's the lucky tom?"

Goldeneye threw his head back and sighed pleasurably when she pushed a little of herself into his tailhole, the tom beginning to huff as he thrusted into her core harder and faster, loving the wet sounds of his member sliding in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Brackenpaw writhed, his lungs aching from not being able to draw in breaths. He needed air soon.

Mossflower squeaked and squirmed at the pokes, her belly being tickled by them.

Rainstar headed to the nursery to make sure the kits and queens were safe.

Goldenfrost moaned out, pushing just the slightest bit of her tail into his tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 pm

(Sorry for typos,I broke my phone keyboard or changed a setting somehow and now I can't edit what I've already typed.)

Honeypelt found herself in a trancelike state as she continued, floating, surrounded by warmth and silence as she suckled hungrily at Brackenpaw's member, taking all of him into her mouth.

Silverwish prodded and felt experimentally along the other she-cat's belly, entirely focused on her actions.

Sterlingflight dipped his head to Rainstar.  "I'll go tound up the apprentices outside of the camp, we need to make sure they're safe. ". flashbacks of what happebed to him dashed across his mind as he trotted out of camp.

Goldeneye huffed softly as he continued to speed up his thrusts for the needy she-cat, lust clouding his eyes as she teased his tail-hole.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Brackenpaw clawed at the water, arching his back as he thrusted into Honeypelt's mouth the best he could.

Mossflower obediently lay down, blinking up at the medicine cat.

Rainstar nodded, glancing at the two loners before padding out of the den. Sterlingflight obviously trusted them, and so would she.

Goldenfrost let out a purr at his reaction, her lust overwhelming her dislike for the tom above her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Honeypelt suckled dilligently on the apprentice's erect cock, swirling her tongue around his tip as she continued, counting to herself to ensure neither of them would run out of air. 

Goldeneye'd back arched at the surprise touvh to hi tailhole, the tom moaning and closing his golden eyes for a moment.

Sterlingflight nodded.  "We have to hurry."

[size=48]Silverwish smiled, the thought of delivering kuts making her happy.  "Certainly.  Lie on your side for me."[/size]
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Brackenpaw nearly gasped out loud in shock but he managed to clench his jaws and bite his tongue to keep from opening his mouth. Bucking his hips slightly, he let out a very muffled groan.

Arching her back, Goldenfrost moaned softly as he thrusted, her tail coming up and teasing his tail-hole.

Rainstar listened intently, her ears pricked and her blue gaze fixed piercingly on her. When he finished, she meowed, "Then we need to start getting ready. I doubt we have much time."

Mossflower shuffled her paws. "I-I was hoping you would be able to tell if I was pregnant or not." She blinked at Silverwish, eyes wide and hopeful.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:50 am

Silverwish hissed quietly as another thorn embedded itself in her pelt, though she turned to Mossflower anyways. "How can I help?" She asked quietly, keeping her voice down to avoid alerting those inside the den.

Sterlingflight told Rainstar each and every detail of the threat to the clan that Brook had told him, though he mostly ignored the pair of rogues themselves while he talked.

Goldeneye noticed her cooperation and happily began to thrust faster as a result, his tail sweeping rhythmically over her nipples as he continued.

Honeypelt held their kiss for a few heartbeats, keeping her paw firmly on his chest so he wouldn't float upwards- not just yet. No sooner had her muzzle left his than it wrapped itself around the apprentice's erect member.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Stream buried her muzzle in her paws, starting to cry. I don't want to be here! She silently wailed.

Brook lay down beside her sister and started licking her ears, hoping to calm her.

Mossflower followed Silverwish out of the den, glancing back warily at Brook and Stream- but mostly Brook. She looked like Ripple, after all.

Rainstar poked her head out of her den, eyes sleepy, but she shook the sleepiness away at the urgency in Sterlingflight's tone. Padding over, the silvery grey queen slipped into the medicine den.

Goldenfrost let out a quiet groan, closing her eyes and deciding to just go along with it.

Brackenpaw's eyes widened in surprise when he was dragged down into the water but he wasn't so shocked that he forgot to grab a breath and not open his mouth in the water. Closing his eyes, he returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:38 am

"Stream!" Silverwish hissed harshly, forcing the calico back down with strength she didn't know she had. "This will be a den for you and Brook until you decide to trust me." She angrily turned and walked away, beginning to make a nest inside the camp's thorny barrier, growling as the thorns caught on her fur and got stuck in her pads. She waved Mossflower out of the medicine den to talk to the she-cat more privately.

"Well..." Sterlingflight ducked outside of the den, peeking around the camp. "Rainstar! I need you in the medicine den, you have to hear this, now!"

Goldeneye licked her nose once as he continued thrusting gently into the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next