viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Today at 11:20 am

Oakfoot kept his glance level on his old friend’s eyes. “I won’t make that mistake again. I still want to be your friend if that’s alright.” Of course, he may very well be interested in being more than friends with the pretty medicine cat as well, but only with time could he tell what her true feelings for her were.

Duststorm thought for a moment before a frown crossed his blindfolded face. I can’t keep being sorry for myself. Nor will I be able to live with myself like this much longer. The tom carefully stood, gently feeling with a forepaw until he found Mossflower’s body. The Tom carefully felt his way through the rest of the sleeping cats in the den. He wouldn’t be helpless anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:21 pm

“I should have put in more effort too,” Willowheart said quietly.

Mossflower remained asleep at Duststorm’s side.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:08 am

Oakfoot swallowed before opening his mouth again. “I feel bad about the way we, You know, drifted apart, after we became apprentices.” Mewed The tom earnestly. “Sure we were living in different dens, but I still should have put more effort in to staying close to you.”

Duststorm blinked awake, sighing softly beside Mossflower as his world remained enveloped in total darkness even though he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Willowheart blinked at him curiously, swallowing her mouthful and taking another bite of the half-eaten bird.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 am

Oakfoot took another bite, but wished he hadn’t almost as soon as he did. He chewed a bit more slowly, his own green gaze indicating he had something to say to her as soon as he was done chewing the bird meat in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 am

Willowheart nodded, smiling a little as she took another bite of the thrush.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Oakfoot swallowed down another bite of thrush before purring loudly. “That’s awesome! And she’ll probably start turning up in your dreams now as well!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:18 am

The young she-cat’s blue eyes softened a little at the obvious concern her friend held for her. “Yes, it did,” she confirmed quietly. “I did not have a nightmare last night.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:26 am

Oakfoot nodded. “That’s so awesome!” The Tom’s gaze slowly turned a bit more serious again as he glanced at his friend. “Did it Help any, with the things you told me about...?” His Look was one of genuine concern for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Willowheart shook her head. “No. She was just visiting me.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Oakfoot let out a happy little purr. “That’s fantastic,” he reaffirmed, gazing into Willowheart’s eyes for a moment. Even if they still looked tired, it was good to see a little bit of fire in them again. That had been all but snuffed our by Silverwish’s death, but now it seemed it was beginning to return. “Did she tell you anything important, like a vision or something?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Willowheart nodded, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:13 am

Oakfoot’s eyes brightened with genuine happiness for his friend. He knew that she still felt she lived in her mentor’s shadow, and was grateful that the other she-cat had finally reappeared. “That’s good news!” The tom couldn’t help but smile over at Willowheart.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 am

Willowheart glanced at the tom. “...I did,” she said after a long moment of silence. “Yesterday. She appeared to me while I was in the forest.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:27 am

“That’s better than it has been recently.” Oakfoot pointed out. Echowhisper loved to talk his ear off about what happened in the medicine den when he went to visit her, which was at least once a day. “Did you... see Silverwish?” The Tom’s question was apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:10 am

Willowheart swallowed her mouthful before responding. “Well enough, I suppose, but I didn’t go to sleep until late in the night.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:02 am

Oakfoot watched as Willowheart looked up at her father as well, and decided to take the poor she-cat’s mind off of her father’s current struggles.

“How did you sleep?” The tom Asked, dipping his head to take a bite of their thrush.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:12 am

Willowheart took a bite of the thrush and cast a worried glance at her father as she chewed. In the half-moon since the battle he’d been darker and quieter than before but he had refused all of her offers of help, refusing to tell her or her mother what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:05 am

Oakfoot managed a smile as she sat beside him, and offered her the first bite of the thrush. The Tom blinked tiredly again before looking over his shoulder at Sterlingflight. The deputy hadn’t even seemed to blink the whole time Oakfoot had been out in the clearing, much less speak. He still wore the same dark, strong, concerned stare as the sun began to brighten the sky overhead.

The tan tabby nearly asked Willowheart about him, but decided against it, waiting his turn to eat instead.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Willowheart gave an amused snort at the face he made. “All right,” she said, sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:48 pm

Oakfoot settled down to eat, but he discarded his mouse in favor of a nice, plump thrush. “Share with me?” The tom offered, his face contorting comically a heartbeat later as he spat a feather out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Willowheart blinked at her friend. “Good morning, Oakfoot,” she greeted tiredly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Oakfoot noticed Willowheart padding towards him, but had to let out a tired yawn before he could speak to her. When she sat down he mewed a friendly “Hey, Willowheart.” The tom blinked the sleep out of his green eyes as he looked over at the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Willowheart padded out of the medicine cat den shortly after Oakfoot came into the clearing, the she-cat pausing for a moment to stretch and yawn before heading over to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

The next morning, Oakfoot surprised even himself by waking up before any other warrior in the warrior’s den.  Naturally Sterlingflight was already up and brooding in the direction of the sunrise as the tan tabby padded into the clearing, but he was stunned to be the first.  Sighing softly, he stretched out and padded to the fresh-kill pile, thinking about things as he selected a piece of prey from the pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next