From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:15 am

Mossflower weakly batted at him. "Of course n-not. I was just questioning w-why you d-did it here in c-c-camp."

Brook wriggled her way underneath Stream's hindquarters, helping Silverwish.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 am

Silverwish nosed her way under Stream's body and lifted up, carrying her front on her shoulders. She waited for Brook to get underneath Stream's flank, straining a little with the limp weight above her.

Duststorm looked to his side despite not being able to see her. "Was that actually a complaint?" He asked with a chuckle, poking her ribs with his forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:22 am

Shaking herself a bit, Brook hurried to help Silverwish carry Stream, nearly crying at the sight of her older sister. I hope she's okay!

Mossflower groaned, shifting slightly to collapse by his side, panting. "D-Duststorm....was-was that really necessary to do...here..?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 am

Silverwish came around the corner and spotted Stream first. "Brook! Help me!" She mewed hurriedly, quickly checking over Stream to look for injuries. "We need to carry her, get on the other side of her."

Duststorm drank up as much of her juices as he could before pulling his mizzle away and letting the rest spill onto his body, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Stream collapsed in the undergrowth, unable to go a step farther. The small red calico groaned softly, closing her green eyes. Maybe I'll die. 

Mossflower bit her tongue, arching her back in agonized pleasure. Gasping, she let out a yowl as she climaxed, her juices coating his face and chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Duststorm purred even louder in reaction to the pleasure that he was giving her, hearing her moans and feeling her writhing helplessly on top of him as he continued his oral pleasure.

Silverwish smiled gently. "Hello, Brook." Then, she thought she heard the sounds of limping pawsteps to their right and stopped dead in her tracks, holding out her tail to stop Brook as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Mossflower scraped the ground in helpless pleasure, moaning loudly. Even though they had just done this yesterday, the tortoiseshell felt as though it had been moons.

"Brook," the silver tabby whispered, glancing up at Silverwish with big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Duststorm started to thrust with his muzzle, continuing to lap at his's mates core while his whiskers brushed against the walls of her entrance.

Silverwish walked alongside the other she-cat, leading her towards the clan camp. "What's your name?" She asked innocently enough, trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Mossflower writhed on top of her mate, moaning helplessly as he pleasured her with his skilled tongue. 

Brook slowly got to her paws, ears and tail drooping.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:10 am

Duststorm acknowledged Mossflower's moaning of his name by slipping his muzzle inside her as well, lapping deep at her inner walls as his tail wrapped around hers again.

"What? An attack?" Silverwish felt panic flare up in her momentarily, frantically trying to remember what herbs she had, who was in camp, who to tell first... Shaking her head to try and not add any stress to poor Brook, she stood up quickly. "Come with me. You can rest in my den if you'd like, it's cool inside and private."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:17 am

Mossflower dug her claws into the ground reflexively, her back arching. "D-Duststorm," she gasped, moaning at the abrupt stop of the teasing. 

"I-I haven't seen her since Cloud dragged her away and told her to go to L-LoveClan," Brook said miserably. "I think he said that just because he's planning to attack LoveClan with Sun and the others."
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:49 pm

Duststorm purred in response to the wet spot she formed on his chest, running his tongue over her entrance once before slipping it inside her core.

Silverwish sighed, nodding. "Have you seen her? I... I had to..."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Mossflower squeaked, squirming on top of him, her arousal dripping down onto him. 

Brook nodded, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:18 pm

"Nope." Duststorm purred softly, hooking the she-cat's legs so that she ended up sitting on his chest, her core tickled by his whiskers and stimulated by his hot breath. He didn't care much that they were in the middle of camp.

Silverwish sighed softly. "Do you have a sister?" She asked, pretty sure of the answer but asking to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:04 pm

"Stop teasing me....," Mossflower complained, writhing at his torturous teasing. 

"Cloud kicked me out," Brook whispered, not caring that this she-cat might not know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Silverwish laid down next to Brook, smiling in a friendly way as she checked the other she-cat for injuries. Coming up empty, she looked to Brook and mewed "I see your wounds are mental, not physical. I'm free to talk if you'd like."

"Yes?" Duststorm purred, licking her muzzle as his tail came to a torturous rest just above her tailhole.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:58 pm

"Duststorm....," Mossflier whined, her back arching. 

Brook looked up at Silverwidh through watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Silverwish carefully approached the distressed she-cat, guessing she had to be a rogue. "Are you hurt? My name's Silverwish, I can help you."

"What?" Duststorm mewed innocently, continuing with a loud purr as his tail slowly slid back down hers towards her more sensitive area.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Brook didn't respond to Silverwish, burying her muzzle in her paws. 

Mossflower squirmed, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Silverwish came across Brook first, cautiously scenting the air to ensure she was alone. "Hello?" She mewed softly, slowly approaching the crying she-cat.

Duststorm purred up at the blindfolded she-cat, knowing her lack of height inly heightened her sense of touch. He entwines his tail with hers, beginning to lovingly groom her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:07 am

Stream had woken up and was limping unsteadily towards LoveClan. 

Brook collapsed at the roots of a tree, sobbing heart brokenly. 

Mossflower squirmed, whimpering slightly in protest.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:36 am

Cloud made sure she was well and truly gone before he stalked off towards camp, preparing to train his cats into an army ready to take on the clan.

Duststorm snickered, repeating the motion on the blindfolded she-cat.

Silverwish heard another set of rapid pawsteps and crouched low. She wondered if this other cat was out looking for Stream as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:02 am

It was too much for the poor she-cat and she burst into tears, racing off. 

Mossflower let out a tiny gasp.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:59 pm

"I'll figure that out. Now go!" Cloud commanded harshly, losing his patience.

Duststorm purred, flicking his tail over her belly to teasingly stimulate her teats for a fraction of a second.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Brook whimpered, stepping back. "B-but, how are you going to explain m-me being g-g-gone?"

Mossflower sneezed, poking his muzzle in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next