HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:52 am

(Okeydokey!

And, uh, Mossflower’s and Duststorm’s kits are three moons old now XD She was due in a moon before the skip, and we skipped four moons.)

Rainstar smiled gently, proudly, at the new warrior as she completed the ceremony, soon dismissing the Clan. Cats gathered to congratulate Spottedflower, Blossomsnow most definitely among them. She rubbed her muzzle against the other she-cat’s, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:39 pm

(It’s not permanent, but pretty long term! She’s going to be sticking around until Dimclan have dealt with their rogue problem, and until at least after whatever disaster hits Loveclan.)

Spottedflower couldn’t help but quiver with excitement as she completed her warriornceremony, the clan enthusiastically cheering her name from down below as she touched her nose to Rainstar’s shoulder eagerly. She couldn’t wait to go down to her mate once more.

Duststorm sat happily beside his (very pregnant) mate, not so much watching as listening to the ceremony. His vision had deteriorated further, and secretly he was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to see the birth of his and Mossflower’s litter.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 pm

(All right! Very Happy Also, is Echowhisper staying in DimClan permanently? Because this skip will put Everlasting Love four and a half moons ahead of Dim Light.)

Blossomsnow cheered proudly for Spottedflower as the other finally became a warrior, six moons after she had joined the Clan. Yellow eyes glowing with joy, she met the new warrior's gaze. The pair had finally become mates a couple of moons before, when the oblivious tortoiseshell had finally realized how head over tail in love with the Bengal she was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:05 pm

(Let’s have that Skip then! Peach is 13 moons old currently. I like the name Spottedflower! I don’t know what disaster yet, and the prophecy will probably be immediately after that.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 am

(Hmm *ponders* *uses random number generator* Blossomsnow/Peach/Wolfheart. I figured he’d impregnate them at the same time, so they can have their kits at the same time. I was also thinking that maybe they do it shortly after Peach’s warrior ceremony, which would be a little over a moon from now? I was going to have Peach be training for three moons rather than six. Sandkit and co. would be about a quarter moon old then.

Blossomsnow would be about 15 moons old by then, but cats don't reach their full growth until around 18 moons, generally, and the Internet says that female cats should be full-grown before being bred, so... Also, my cats have been getting pregnant so early now. Maybe Blossomsnow should be 18 moons old before she gets pregnant? How old is Peach rn, anyway? Blossomsnow is 14 moons old at this point in the RP, so... And if we wait until Blossomsnow is full-grown, then we could extend Peach's apprenticeship to a normal length of six moons, as she's already been training for almost two moons now and it would be four moons until Blossomsnow is 18 moons old. And maybe Emberleaf and Oakfoot shortly after that?

Also because we haven't done any large time skips in a while. For any of our RPs.

And the natural disaster... what nd do you want? Also, when are we going to do Willowheart's prophecy?

Additionally, did you see my note in my super-long kits message that I was thinking of naming Peach Spottedflower? What do you think? How old is she rn, anyway? Also, how long is Echowhisper staying in DimClan? Because currently, Dim Light and Everlasting Love are half a moon apart, with EL being the one farther along in the timeline.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 am

Sighing, Wolfheart turned away from the other cats as they arrived at camp, retreating hastily to his nest after leaving his prey on the fresh-kill pile.

(Who did you want to have kits next? Obviously Duststorm and Mossflower’s will arrive first, but who’s gonna be next?

Also, you mentioned a natural disaster in one of our RPs, I like the idea in this one!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Streamfire dropped her squirrel on the fresh-kill pile before immediately turning around and heading back out of the camp, leaving Brookwing to stare after her mournfully, dropping her own mice on the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Wolfheart was carrying a pigeon, his eyes cast down as he walked behind the rest of his patrol, minus Sterlingflight of course.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Bump. :3
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Soon, the patrol was heading back to the camp, all of them silent. Streamfire carries a squirrel, and Brookwing a pair of mice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm

Wolfheart pinned his ears back, but didn’t follow Brookheart, going back for his catch instead.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 am

Brookwing wouldn’t meet Wolfheart’s gaze, quickly almost-fleeing from her younger half-brother.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Wolfheart turned around and slowly started to shuffle back to where he’d buried his own catch, only to spot Brookwing on his way. The tom cast a silent glance at the She-cat, wondering if she now knew what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Flicking her tail uncomfortably, Streamfire backed away and started to head back towards where she’d left her squirrel.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:46 pm

Wolfheart shuffled his paws, looking all around him for a way out of this, one that didn’t present itself. There was no unlearning what he’d just learned about his father.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:05 pm

“I’m sorry,” Streamfire muttered awkwardly. She was sorry he’d had to find out that way, but she wasn’t sorry that he had found out. Maybe he’d stop blindly trusting Sterlingflight despite the deputy’s obviously-failing mental health now.

Unnoticed by the two half-siblings, Brookwing leaned against a tree not too far from the pair, eyes wide and the she-cat feeling faint with shock. She’d heard Sterlingflight’s yowl, and had arrived in time to hear most of the argument. I had no idea Streamfire hates LoveClan so much. She’s only staying for me...
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Wolfheart pinned his ears back, sinking further and further back into himself until he was curled up tight, his dark amber eyes wide open. As much as he wanted to deny that what Streamfire was saying could be true, the tom thought of the crazed look in his father’s eyes during the fight and couldn’t bring himself to defend him.
“Wha...” the intelligent tom seemed in shock.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Streamfire seemed a little sympathetic to Wolfheart for finding out such things about his father, but she was hardly going to lie to him. Not when she valued herself more. "Yes, they are." She hesitated, eyeing him, before continuing to speak. "When I was a couple of moons younger than you (he's fourteen moons old), my littermates and I were along the border and ran into Sterlingflight and a patrol. Naturally, because of how much I look like him, he was curious and tried to talk to me, but we'd been taught to distrust Clan cats, so we tried to leave, but he didn't want us to. He and the patrol tried to stop us, but I covered my littermates' retreat and they ended up capturing me and taking me back to the camp. I didn't even do anything but look like Sterlingflight, and he kidnapped me. When he and I were talking in Rainstar's den, Silverwish came in and slipped me some catmint. This led to him and Silverwish raping me, with Rainstar joining in a little later. I don't think Rainstar knew they drugged me, but still. I unwillingly lost my virginity to my own father." She didn't appear to be happy to be talking about this. "After that, they let me leave, but Silverwish followed me. She got captured, and because she obviously knew me, I and my mother got dragged along and Sun, Cloud, Eagle, and Bear raped us. When I managed to escape, Bear followed, and Silverwish protected me from him by killing him instead of knocking him out or anything else. This led to me being blamed for his death and kicked out, and Brookwing got chased away by Cloud because she didn't believe I would kill anyone." She took a deep breath after this long rant. "If he'd left me alone, none of that would have ever happened."

(I totally bullshitted their meeting; I don't remember a thing about it XD)

Rainstar:

Sterlingflight:

Willowheart:

Mossflower:

Duststorm:

Streamfire:

Brookwing:

Emberleaf:

Wolfheart:

Blossomsnow:

Oakfoot:

Peach:

Honeypelt:

Bear (Mouse's son):

Whiskers:

Rabbit:

Creek:

Silverwish:

Ripple:

Sun:

Mouse:

Bear (Mouse's brother):

River:

Splash:

Cloud:
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Wolfheart was about to make a stupid reply but shook his head to clear it briefly. “Those things you just said, to Dad...” his muzzle remained open even as he finished speaking, the tom clearly in shock. ...are they true?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Streamfire paused in confusion when the first thing out of Wolfheart's mouth turned out to not be verbal abuse. "..What what?" She wondered what he was saying 'what' about; there was a lot that he could be saying that about.

(Edit 7/12: What are Silverwish's and Honeypelt's descriptions?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm

All that Wolfheart could manage in the wake of the massive argument was “...what?” Had his father really done those things to Streamfire?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Streamfire glared after the tom and turned away with a disdainful sniff. Her green eyes widened when she finally noticed her younger half-brother, and she bristled defensively like she expected him to verbally attack her, too.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Sterlingflight turned around with an angry snort, having been tempted to attack her. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of being right about him.

Wolfheart turned to Streamfire, his eyes wide. He’d been standing there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:39 pm

(Yeah, but not exactly for the better.)

Streamfire seemed smug that her father didn’t appear to have a retort to that.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Sterlingflight let out a low, long growl, tearing the earth beneath his paws with his claws as he glared at his daughter. he had changed since then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next