From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:46 am

Growling softly at her tease, Mottledfinch watched her hips sway as she left the den.

Greyfoot chuckled at her challenge and her tease of poor Mottledfinch. Taking his time getting ready, he eventually gestured for Mottledfinch to follow him to their meeting place, the same copse of trees where he and Firegaze had had their first time.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:42 am

The she-cat rolled her eyes and sat up, noticing how her fur was still just as caked with dried cum as it was last night. "I'm going to wash off in the river first. You horny boys will just have to cover me again yourselves if you want the sight." She stepped out of the den to rush over to the creek before meeting the toms, and gave Mottledfinch's balls a quick kiss before dashing out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:37 am

"Yes." Mottledfinch mewed crossly, looking to Greyfoot as the tom stood and stretched out. "Come on now, It's past sunhigh already and I've been dealing with blue balls since last night."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:32 am

She took a deep breath, about to threaten Greyfoot he was going to get kicked in the balls if he kept it up, but instead Mottledfinch's scent washed over her tongue, and her eyes flashed open, and she blushed. "Whoops," she mewed innocently, her ear tips warm, "I guess you heard that."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:29 am

Growling, Mottledfinch nosed her more insistently, with Greyfoot starting to stir himself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:20 am

"Not right now, Greyfoot," she grumbled, grabbing the paw with both her forepaws and shoving it away. "Go shove it up Mottledfinch if you're that pent up." She kept her eyes closed and rolled over, her back to the cat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:18 am

The next day, a figure lumbered over the sleeping pair, poking Firegaze with a heavy, insistent paw.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:10 am

She giggled and licked his shoulder. "Yessir," she said blurrily before passing out against his side, instantly falling into a deep sleep. She had been going to make a request of her own, but that could certainly wait until after Greyfoot's and Mottledfinch's own little plans.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:07 am

"He is." Greyfoot confirmed, unable to stop himself purring at her comment about breeding the forest's she-cats. "And, as I said, we'll be more than willing to experiment a little if you react favorably to what we have planned for you." Not wanting to reveal more, he feigned drowsiness, pretending to fall asleep beside her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:54 am

She giggled, and squirmed beside him self-consciously. "Honestly I thought that was hot. And sorta cute, you being so dominant and pushy." She felt herself falling unconscious as exhaustion overwhelmed her, but she still had a couple more things to say. "You deserve to have every she-cat in the forest beneath you, Greyfoot. You could be a breeder and make hundreds of kittens every single moon." She hoped that'd give a boost to his ego. "I hope Mottledfinch wants to join us tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:49 am

Greyfoot's chest rumbled softly as she snuggled up against him, the tom purring despite her question. "Not when you're not supposed to be." He mewed, affectionately grooming her head. "You never could have known that name was what my father called me. And I shouldn't have done what I did to you either."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:40 am

She braced her forepaws on his shoulder and pushed herself away, pinning him to the floor momentarily as she rolled onto the ground and snuggled close to his side, not bothering to clean off the new layer of seed. She'd worry about that in the morning. With her eyes closed, she murmured, "As hot as ever, my sexy leader." She draped a paw over on his chest and rubbed it lazily as she remembered the little incident from earlier. "I am sorry about insulting your paw earlier, Greyfoot. I just lost control." She snuggled as close as possible to him and said quietly, "I'm a bad she-cat, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:36 am

Greyfoot pulled her into a deeper kiss in the hopes of stopping the confused mewling, his body tensing beneath hers as he finally went over the edge. Groaning into her mouth, he managed to pull himself out of her just before he would have filled her womb prematurely, instead making even more of a mess of her hindquarters as he painted them with yet more cum.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:28 am

"Mmmmmm," she murred into his mouth as she fell into the miss and pucked at his lips with hers, and began moaning out variations of his name in her confused state. "Greyfo-Greylim-Limpgrey-master-Greystar...." Each consecutive name was moaned louder and louder, her sore throat tingling as she used it more.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:25 am

Feeling her body trying but failing to release any fluid, Greyfoot used a forepaw to pull her chin up and her face out of his neck fur. Purring softly, he kissed Firegaze tenderly, feeling his climax approach faster and faster with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:16 am

It didn't take long until Firegaze gasped and heaved for breath, her eyes half-closed as she forced her sore muscles to continue riding, and her overused core pulsed but did not release anything, as she had spent herself completely by now, and she dutifully continued to hump, desperately hoping Greyfoot would let her stop after he came one final time for the night.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 5:53 am

Greyfoot purred softly at Firegaze's willingness to serve him despite her pure exhaustion, as was shown by her movements above him. He entwined his tail with hers as she continued to ride him, grooming the top if her head affectionately as she shoved her face into his neck.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:24 am

She noticed the look he got on his face as he remembered his past, and she knew what it meant but she just couln't think it through enough to mention it right now as she clambered on top of him with no grace at all and practically fell on top of him, rubbing her lower end against his until his cock slid into her, and she felt the cum of many other toms leak out around the edges of her pussy from when they had cummed on the outside of it, and she buried her face in Greyfoot's neck as she began riding him, lifting herself up and letting gravity slam her back down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:20 am

Greyfoot rolled onto his back, smirking up at her expectantly. Still trying to block out thoughts of his upbringing, he watched Firegaze's graceful form, then pictured her and Mottledfinch crouching together for him, the image making him shudder. You're the luckiest tom in the clans, he reminded himself, purring softly as he finally came back to reality.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:14 am

She nodded and stood up, sighing in relief that the brutal spanking was over, but she winced and fell over as her rear reeled in the agony from his slaps, but she breathed heavily and got her senses back, "Y-yes master," she panted, still too into what had happened to her and what has happening now to digest everything she had just called her lover.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:11 am

Grimacing at first, Greyfoot quickly recovered himself. "Unless you would like to get fucked with a stick wider than the gorge, no." Growling, he spanked her playfully again, though her pet names had awakened memories of the abuse he'd suffered at the hands of his father. Doing his best to push them to the back of his mind, however, he gave her one final spank before purring "This is boring me, Whoregaze. I think it's time you rode my cock."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:47 am

She raised her head and looked back at him, a mixture of uncertainty at his tone but also a rebellious attitude that she just loved to use to create little games for themselves. "Yes master...." she replied at first in a submissive tone, her eyes lowering, until she abrubtly shook her rump and snickered, "How about Limpykit instead?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:44 am

"Limpkit." Greyfoot growled. "The one thing you may never, ever call me again." He raised his forepaw and spanked her again, albeit not as hard as the previous slap. The forepaw also freed her head after holding it down during his rage. "Understood, slave?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:57 pm

She gasped as she was forced down and felt her eyes go wide in fear and surprise as the playful little spanking turned violent, and she cried out at his new forceful punishment, "G-Greyfoot!"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Greyfoot bared his fangs in a genuinely angry growl, and moved one of his paws from gripping her ass to forcing her head down, rubbing Firegaze's muzzle in the dirt floor of his den as he spanked her again, more forcefully than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next