From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Just Natural [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

It's Just Natural [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:20 pm

The alpha helped the omega bring his stuff into the room, when he seemed fine the alpha turned to leave the room, glancing back and catching a glimpse of the omega changing, his eyes lingered before he left. Going to the kitchen and he began getting some things ready to make a meal for them. The alpha glanced up as he heard movement, seeing his younger brother, offering him a slight smile before returning to cooking.

He glanced to the other as he spoke, raising a brow, "Yeah, I'm an alpha" He said, shifting his weight slightly, "Every alpha smells a bit different than the next, some smell differently to omegas because they're bonded to an omega, or the omega is bonded to an alpha if their own, so the scents of other alphas would usually turn them away" He rambled as he spoke, turning back to make sure the food wouldn't burn.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:24 am

Sebastian looked to Charles as he mentioned that he didn't have a spare bedroom for him to sleep in. Then where was he going to sleep until he had to go back home? The omega was about to ask him that question until the alpha replied and answered his question. He was just going to use his brother's bed until he had to leave. Not that he minded, he was okay with sleeping in a bed. As long as the bed he was sleeping in was comfortable and warm. When his brother led him into the bedroom, he gawked at the bed. It was massive, bigger than his own bed at home. At least he had steps to help him up. "Okay, thank you." He thanked him, waiting for him to leave before he worked his clothes off. He didn't expect to go do anything, and his mother insisted he wore nice clothes to his brother's house. He just wanted to wear some loose pajamas.

The omega got the clothes on and decided to trail to the kitchen for some water. The house smelled... different. It wasn’t like how his house smelled back at home. Sebastian didn't quite know what the scent was. The scent being a pent up alpha. The young omega didn't quite know how to deal with alphas, mostly because he hadn't had to worry yet due to his heat not having yet started. Though his parents told him that it wouldn't be long. "So... you're an alpha? I can smell your scent. It smells like dad... but a bit weirder. So I assume you were an alpha." He said sheepishly, moving a hand up to rub at the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:04 am

Charles sighed to himself as he sat on his couch, his omega had recently left him for another alpha, with no reason at all to what chased him away, Charles had been close to asking the omega to bond but now, he seemed more of a wreck. The tall alpha ran a hand through his short black hair as he glanced toward his phone, realizing his parents would be there soon with his younger brother, he stood and moved about his apartment to clean up the remaining mess he had. The alpha looking up as he heard his door, he moved toward his door and opened it, giving his mother a small smile, "Hello mother" He said as he glanced down toward his family members. The tall alpha had been tested when he was young that he had gigantism, making him almost two to three feet taller than he should be normally, he needed to have his doorways customized so he could get through his doors easily.

"You and dad have fun mom, we'll be fine" He said as he moved to allow his brother into the apartment, his green eyes matching his brother's as he watched him, closing his door and he turned to face his brother, "I don't really have an extra room, so I just set up my room for you, my couch can fold out to a bed so I'll be fine, don't worry" He told him as he lead him through the house, opening the bedroom door for him, revealing a fairly large obviously custom bed for the large male, he even had gotten some steps to help his brother into the bed due to the height of it.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 5:40 am

Sebastian sat in the back seat of his parent's car. Gazing out the window as they drove to where his brother lived. They said that they had to leave town for a week due to work, so they asked his older brother if he'd watch him while they were gone. The young omega shifting in his seat once they pulled into the driveway. He climbed out, bringing his bag of things close to his body. He didn't think he's ever met his older brother. He had moved out before his mother ended up giving birth to him. So this was the first time he was going to meet him.

Walking up to the front porch with his parents, he waited for his brother to open the door. When the door was opened, he nearly paled in shock at how large he was. He was so tall... why was he so tall? Was he really as short as the doctor said? He gawked for a moment or two more, finally moving the bag on his shoulder and looking to his parents. "Hey there, sweetheart. Thank you so much for agreeing to watch Sebby for us while we're away. And I don't think he's ever met you, so it gives you two time to bond!" His mother said, bending to kiss his cheek. "You be a good omega, please? We'll be back in a week. Call if you need anything, alright?" His mother said, saying goodbye before leaving him alone with his brother.

The young omega was rather beautiful. His dark hair soft and curly at the tips. His eyes a striking green, while his skin was flawless. His parents always told him he was going to grow up and be a lovely omega that alphas would yearn to have. Some alphas have even tried to court him, but he wasn't interested yet. He hadn't even started his first heat yet, so he didn't feel he was ready. Sebastian stepped inside, looking around the house. "So... where will I be staying?" He asked his brother, looking to him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Just Natural [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2