From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Just Natural [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

It's Just Natural [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 4:00 am

Sebastian gave a noise as his cock slid into his mouth. Trying desperately to pull his head back and to get his cock away from him. "Mph!" He cried out around his large cock. Thrashing himself around, legs kicking as his brother forced his head closer. Feeling the thrust into his mouth. Tears springing to the corners of his eyes, whimpering as his brother pinned him more. Using his body to hold him while his cock just used his mouth like a hole.

He squirmed as his cock sank in deep, breaching his throat. Causing him to slightly choke on the massive length. Quickly drinking in air once the cock slid back. Only to find that the massive alpha had shifted. Pinning his head, thrusting right back into his mouth and bucking into it roughly. Squeaking around his cock as a warm tongue began to lap at his ass. Squirming weakly, though it wasn't as much as before. Just feeling defeated, like he couldn't escape. His brother was just bound to keep him like this and use him as his own personal cumdump.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:27 pm

The large alpha growled as he gripped the omega firmly, licking his lips as he watched his cock slip into the omega's mouth, he groaned loudly at the feeling of his mouth around his cock, "Fuck yes... Take my cock omega" He growled, bringing the bound omega closer as he began rolling and bucking his hips, he leaned over the omega to pin him down more in an attempt to keep him from squirming so much.

That's it little omega, take big brother's cock" He growled as he bucked into the other's mouth, pushing his cock as far into his mouth as he could and holding it there for a few moments before pulling back, letting the omega catch his breath before abruptly thrusting back into him, groaning in pleasure as he leaned down and began lapping at the omega's rear, massaging and spreading his ass as he bucked his hips quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 12:23 pm

"I'm not yours! I'm your brother!" Sebastian shouted at the alpha, trying to get him to go away. That was when his next words struck him. It was true, no one knew that he was in this situation. Everyone would just think he was staying with his brother until his parents got back from their trip. Just the thought of no one knowing caused his heart to clench up in pain. The omega yelped as he was moved, feeling a hand grab at his hair and hold him. Wincing once his face was yanked towards his cock. Feeling the thick length smack against his lips. Growling uncomfortably and trying to yank his head back away from the massive cock.

He hissed and turned his head away from hus crotch. "I wouldn't be insulting you if you didn't rape me like this!" He shot back at him. Fingers digging into the wood of the headboard once the cock finally shoved it's way into his mouth. Practically gagging as it slipped deep into the warm, wet cavern. Legs trying to kick him away from him, yanking at his arms as well. Hoping that with enough time he'd break free, though that seemed to not be the case.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:27 am

The alpha growled as he held his brother close, "You're mine now" He said in a deep tone, gripping him firmly, "As far as anyone is concerned, you're safe with me, comfortable and happy" He snapped, he turned them and roughly gripped the omega by his arms, "Fucking come here" He snarled as he grabbed his brother's hair, bringing his mouth to his cock and smacking his cock against his face, "Open your damn mouth" He growled out.

The alpha didn't like the omega insulting him, intending to punish him for insulting him, "I'm your big brother, you shouldn't be insulting me like that" He snapped, doing what he could to try to force his cock into his brother's mouth, the alpha seemed to have only been playing a good guy role until alone with his omega brother, intending to keep him for himself now.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:59 am

Sebastian whimpered out as his brother firmly held him, feeling his hips buck against him. The knot buried inside of him only being pushed forward, still keeping the hot cum inside of him. That was when his brother said something about it being natural between siblings. "What? I've never heard anyone say that!" He argued, shifting to try and wiggle away from him. Though having his knot buried deep within him didn't help at all. "So? Mom always said that the first time was supposed to be with your mate!" He huffed, though tensed when he said that he should keep him. "You cant, I'm your brother!" He growled, hating his hot breath against his ear.

Sebby yelped as his hips were lifted up uncomfortably. Unable to wiggle free, especially trying to do so when the alpha pulled out of him. Before he could get away, his brother shoved something into his sore cunt. "Get that out!" He yelped, yanking at his arms in a desperate attempt to get himself free. "You're a fucking freak, you know that right?" He growled, trying to pull back away from him. Still yanking at his arms, hoping that some miracle would happen and he'd be free. "I don't want your disgusting cum inside of me." He hissed, kicking his legs to get him away.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:53 am

The large alpha huffed as he listened to his brother, but just ignored his words, he kept his firm grip on him and he bucked his hips rather roughly, working his knot deeper into the omega, "It's natural for siblings to explore one another" He growled as he held his brother, "You don't need someone to be your alpha or mate to knot you, besides, it's not like you're in heat" He grunted, continuing to grip onto the other, "Maybe I should just keep you for myself then" He huffed in his ear.

The alpha shifted his weight and reached into his side table, finding a plug and waiting for his knot to shrink, he used his larger size to hold his brother up so his cum wouldn't leak out of him, he forced the plug into the omega to keep his cum inside and he moved to tie him again so he couldn't take the plug out, "You're going to keep all my cum in you, you just look so good swollen" He said while bringing his brother close to him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 pm

The young omega emitted a soft whimper, dazed from the amount of cum that filled him. He blinked just a bit as his wrists were finally untied. Sebastian wanted to fight back, but he didn't have the strength to. He just felt so worn out. A weak noise left the smaller male as they were rolled, just laying on his side. He could feel how full he was from the cum that was shot into him. The massive cock and knot keeping it all in his womb. He could only assume it would flood out once his cock finally left him.

Sebastian emitted a soft yelp as he felt Charles's hips buck against his own. Legs weakly kicking in response. Hiding his face as a hand rubbed at his stomach which was swollen with his cum. When he mentioned cumming in him again, he looked to him with wide eyes. "N-No! It wouldn't fit at all!" He whimpered, it would be too much for him to handle. It was enough to feel all this cum stretch his womb already. "I'm your brother, and I don't care if this is an old tradition. You're not my alpha or mate," he finally said, finding the strength to fight. Flailing and trying to pull off of his cock. Though the knot inside of him wouldn't budge.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:47 am

Charles panted as he stayed hovered over his brother as he came down from his pleasure high, the alpha snorting lightly, he gave in and unbound his brother's wrist, not like he could get away anyway, he rolled them so he wasn't crushing the omega from his weight, still holding him close,groaning as he relaxed, the alpha feeling much better how that he had relieved all the pent up frustrations and energy he had.

"Just look at you, little omega, so full from my cock and cum" He growled out as he licked his lips, "You take cock so well" He chuckled lightly as he eyed him, bucking his hips lightly and stroking at the omega's bulging stomach, "Maybe I should cum in you again to see how big you get" He cooed as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:38 am

The younger omega sobbed out at the cum that filled him. Trying his best to wiggle his hips away from his brother's own. Though, the knot kept his brother inside of him. Feeling his womb expand from the amount of cum that was filling him. Yanking weakly at his tied hands, feeling his stomach bulge from the cum his balls were pumping into him. He could just feel them twitch against his ass. When was it even going to end? His knot was just keeping all the cum inside of him.

Sebastian just laid there, tears rolling down his face. The omega just couldn't believe that his brother jumped and just raped and knotted him. Making sure his womb was stuffed full of his cum. He didn't even want to know if he was fertile. He didn't even want to find out if he could carry his brother's children. This may end up triggering his heat, he didn't know at all. He just hoped that this was the last time.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:15 am

Charles panted and groaned as he bucked wildly into his you never brother, keeping him pinned down as he shifted his weight to begin trying to knot his brother, he let out loud curses as he gripped his brother's hips and brought him closer to meet his thrusts as he pushed into him forcefully, groaning loudly as he forced his knot into his brother, he paused for a few moments before he began bucking his hips again, giving short quick thrusts as he felt his climax building.

The large alpha jerked his hips roughly and he gave a loud groan as he came within his brother, remaining hunched over him as he bucked his hips every so often, his knot locking them together as his cum filled the omega, the alpha glanced to his brother and chuckled as he saw his stomach bulge from the amount of cum trapped within him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 12:47 am

Sebastian whimpered and mewled as his brother continued to roughly buck and thrust into him. Feeling his knot smack against his cunt along with his heavy balls. They were massive, he could only imagine how much cum they had in there. They were massive compared to his hips. Then again, everything about Charles was massive to begin with. He continued to try and squirm away, though his efforts to get away from him failed as the alpha flipped them. Pinning him back. Down onto the bed, squishing him between his body and the mattress. "Please! This isn't-!" He got cut off from the lips that forcefully pressed again his own. Legs kicking as his body jerked from each thrust.

The younger omega whimpered against his mouth in time with his thrusts. He yelped as his cock managed to push it's way into his womb. Flailing and trying his best to get away. "That's too deep!" He sobbed once his lips left his own. About to say other things when a hand pressed onto his mouth. Keeping him quiet as the alpha pounded him senselessly. Sebastian could feel his knot bash against his entrance. Yelping against his hand as the knot managed to sink into his cunt. Jerking his hips up to try and get him out. "Mph!" He whined against his hand. The knot lodged into him and the head of his cock buried in his womb.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:41 am

Charles growled as he gripped onto his younger brother, his hips continuing to jerk as he bucked into him, his knot swelling as he thrust roughly, keeping his brother close as he bit at his neck, cursing loudly as he kept bottoming out within him, the alpha seemed to grow tired of his squirming and he flipped them so the omega was pinned, he groaned as he raised his hips to thrust roughly, "Shut it omega" He snarled as he kissed his brother to keep him quiet, gripping him firmly as he began to buck his hips wildly.

The large alpha seemed to be lost ng himself to his pleasure, not seeming to care if he was hurting his brother, he just cared about his own pleasure, the alpha so pent up, Charles broke his kiss with his brother and shifted his weight to place a hand over his mouth, trying to keep him quiet.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 5:01 am

Sebastian wiggled as his body was pulled against his brother's own. Unable to pull away from him due to how much of a hold he had on him. He couldn’t even get his hands apart due to how they were tied together. Why was he in this predicament in the first place? He gave a whimper at the rough thrust up into him. Moving his head down, hiding his face and the tears on his cheeks. He's never heard of such a tradition, but his brother was older than he was. More experienced than he was.

He whimpered at heach thrust into him. Feeling his cock fill him with each buck and thrust. It didn’t help that he was in pain from his brother forcefully taking his virginity from him. He wiggled his hips and yelped softly as the head of his cock speared against his cervix, trying to push it open to access his womb. "T-That's to deep!" He whimpered out, trying to ease his hips up. Though it was hard to due to the hold his brother had on him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:02 am

Charles growled as he gripped his younger brother firmly against him, he didn't waste much time as he began to speed up his thrusts slowly, "It's an old enough tradition that a lot of people have forgotten it" He muttered as he gave a loud grunt as he gave a particularly rough thrust into his brother, bringing him down to meet his hips, "Fuck... You're so tight" He cursed loudly.

The alpha growled as he felt the omega try to fight against him, he tightened his hold on his hips by curling his long arms around his waist and gripping his own wrists, bringing his brother down to meet his thrusts as he made sure to bottom out within him with every thrust, the alpha panting heavily as he enjoyed the feel of his brother so tightly around him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 3:31 am

Sebastian could only whimper as his brother's hold tightened on him as he continued to squirm around. Feeling almost defeat that he couldn't get away from him. Legs kicking as his cock continued to sink into him. Stretching his insides open, it feeling rather painful due to never having sex before in his life. "I've... I've never heard of this being done before. Dad would've said something!" He told him, still not believing him when he said this was only natural. Squirming about to pull away, even yanking his arms in an effort to get the towel untied from around his wrists.

He whimpered out as the alpha seated his cock fully inside of him. Feeling the head of his length nestled right up against his womb, threatening to push it open and break into his womb. Sebastian gasped, feeling his cock pull from him. His brother pushing it back into him soon after he pulled back. Mouth agape at the feeling of the cock constantly pulling out and filling him back up. "P-Please..." he sniffled, still in a state of shock at the fact his brother's was balls deep inside of his cunt.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:41 am

The alpha gave a loud growl as he gripped the omega, breathing heavily and only gripping tighter as the omega moved, continuing to push his cock into him, "Siblings or even parents have done this before, its natural" He grunted as he brought his brother flush against his chest to grip him close.

The alpha licked and bit at the omega's neck as he pushed himself into the other until he bottomed out with him, growling in pleasure, he began moving his hips slowly to thrust in and out of his younger brother, the large alpha too pent up to be able to hold himself back anymore, his instincts driving him to take the omega he had while he had his chance.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:18 am

"I... I've never done this before!" He whimpered out. Wincing at how his brother's cock stretched his entrance. "I... You're not my alpha. I haven't even had my first heat yet!" He spoke, still flailing about below the larger alpha. "You're my brother.." he sniffled out, though he doubted that wouod faze him. Relief washed over him as the head of his cock was pulled out. Yelping once it pushed back into him.

"C-Charlie," he whimpered, trying to free his hands. Though they were still tied together and placed around his neck. Gripping onto him as they were moving on the bed. The head of his cock snug into his cunt. Keeping his hips up, not wanting to sink down any lower. Though his brother had other plans and grabbed for his hips. "W-Wait!" Sebastian yelped out. Thrashing as he was yanked down onto his cock. Crying put as the large cock broke through his virginity and forced him open. He kicked his legs and thrashed, trying to get off of his cock. The way he was stretched open was almost unbearable for the young omega.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 am

The large alpha panted as he held his brother down, continuing to grind his cock between his folds, he barely reacted when his brother woke and thrashed, "It's fine Sebastian" He grunted, groaning as he felt the head of his cock press into his brothers entrance, "It's only natural" He grunted out as he tried to keep him still, easing out of his brother before pushing in again, only using the head of his cock in that moment.

The alpha panted as he kept his brother's hands bound together but untied him from the bed, making him curl his arms around his neck as he turned them so the omega was straddling his lap, Charles gave a deep groan as he gripped his brother's hips firmly and pulled him down as he pushed his hips up to push his cock into him, growling as he kept a firm grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:40 am

The young omega remained fast asleep. The bedroom warm and the bed comfortable. Sebastian had a bad habbit of staying up late, especially during weekends and whenever else school was off. He couldn’t help it, the omega enjoyed staying up to play video games. There were times where alphas would tease him over the game. Or even some would flirt and make jokes towards him. Though that never deterred him from playing the game. He always ended up whooping their asses and it was the greatest. Though his nights of gaming caused him to get sleepy, so no wonder he instantly conked out once he hit the bed.

He awoke to something grinding up against his cunt. The thing rather large and spreading his folds completely. He shifted and tried to move his arms, though they were tied to the headboard. He shifted his legs, trying to wiggle out of the binds, though he was firmly held into place. He thrashed his hips and looked to see who was holding him, heart leaping at the sight. "C-Charles! What are you doing?" He yelped out. Feeling the head of his cock press into him due to how he thrashed around. He didn't want his brother inside of him, there was no way his huge cock was going to fit.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:47 pm

The alpha ran a hand through his hair as he watched the other go, he sighed loudly before turning the stew off, he didn't feel hungry anymore, just leaving the stew to heat up later. He walked toward his couch and sat down, waiting until he heard the shower was running before he slid his pants down slightly, beginning to stroke himself, trying to relieve his pent up anger.

When stroking himself wasn't working, the alpha thought about the young omega he had in his room, he but his lip before he stalked his way up the stairs, he peeked into the bedroom and saw the omega sleeping, he let out a breath before he moved deeper into the room, closing the door behind him and he moved onto the bed, hovering over the omega and he moved him, laying the omega on his back and he used the towel to bind his hands to the headboard, he gave a low groan as he stared at the omega, grabbing at his legs and bringing him close, grinding his hardened cock against his unused cunt, the alpha giving heavy pants as he bucked his hips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:35 am

The small omega cocked his head as the alpha said that he was making a stew. "Ah... okay." He hummed, gently tapping his fingers against the table. He frowned when his brother mentioned his ex. He used to have a mate? What happened to that mate that he used to have? Did something happen to him? Or did the omega just decide to up and leave. The young omega just took in a soft breath and decided to not pester his older brother too much on the topic.

Sebastian winced as the alpha started to go off on a tangent about the omega going off and finding a new alpha. He shifted and moved a hand to rub at the back of his neck. "I'm... sorry that happened. Maybe he wasn't the right omega." He shrugged, that was probably why his scent smelled different. Was it because he was upset because of his omega leaving him? Sebastian stood and glanced over to his brother. "Well, I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind. Mom put stuff in my hair and all that, it's really driving me insane." He told the alpha. Yawning and walking to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower making sure his hair was clean and everything. Once cleaned, he climbed out and wrapped his towel around himself. When the omega deemed himself dry enough, he went into his bedroom and sat on the bed. Unable to keep his eyes open, taking a nap on the bed before he got his clothes on. Just in the towel he had around himself.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:47 am

The alpha gave a small shrug as he listened to the omega, "A stew I guess" He said as he eyed the pot, "My uh, ex, loved it... Honestly it's the only thing I can make that tastes good... Or maybe he just kept saying it was good so I wouldn't feel bad about my cooking" He said as he continued stirring the pot, "Even mom said I sucked at cooking" He said while rubbing the back of his neck lightly.

He eyed his brother as he spoke about him having an omega, the alpha letting out a huff, "He left yesterday" He said plainly, "Well, left me" He added lightly, glaring toward the pot he stirred, "Said he found a better alpha, one more suited to him he said" He growled lightly, "I did everything for him, hell, I left work countless times just to make sure he had what he wanted, I bought him everything he could have ever needed, gave him whatever he wanted for his nest" He began to rant, pacing back and forth in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:07 am

Sebastian looked to his older brother, remaining seated on the chair. He moved a hand up, brushing his fingers through his dark hair. "Yeah, yeah.. I know to not go after the first alpha. Mom told me about making sure that the alpha I'm going to have mark me is the alpha that I'm going to be staying with." He responded, watching his brother continue to cook from the kitchen table. "What are you making?" He had asked, tilting his head curiously. Wanting to know what smelled so good.

The smaller omega shifted and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Probably, mom told me my heat would come soon. I'm kind of worried as to how it would feel. I haven't really spoken to any of the omegas that have gone through it either." He looked around, kicking his feet gently against the chair he was sitting on. Then again, no omega really spoke to him. They all thought he was weird due to his size. At least he didn't seem to have any problem with the alphas. "I only smell your scent, you don't have a mate yet?" He thought the alpha would've had an omega by now. Maybe he did and the omega had just been gone for a while, he really didn't know.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 am

The alpha glanced toward his younger brother as he spoke, "Like mom said to me, you'll find the one you're meant for one day, don't go for the first alpha that comes your way" He said, eyeing his brother, he couldn't help the excitement in knowing there was an omega that so much as barely saw an alpha, let alone gone into heat yet, he shook his head to get rid of the thoughts before he continued working on their food.

"It'll probably come natural once you go into heat, honestly I'm not the best one to explain stuff like that, honestly most alphas cant really explain what you'd go through" He said as he stirred the pot that he had on the stove, the alpha beginning to lick his lips as he thought of his younger brother, a fresh unused omega, he thought of pinning him down and breeding him full of cum, knotting him over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:42 pm

The smaller omega stood in the kitchen for a brief moment. Shifting and walking toward the table and sitting down. He cocked his head to the side once the alpha began to explain scents. "Ah... okay," he spoke, tapping his fingers lightly against the table. "Well... I haven't gotten the chance to deal with alphas yet. I haven't taken one on as a mate, nor have I gone into heat yet." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck. "A few alphas have tried courting me before, but I never was interested." The younger omega hummed.

But why did the scent smell so different? It smelled thicker, heavier than what he was used to. His father's scent was lighter, soothing. His brother's scent smelled... needier. "I don't quite know what to expect with my heat, mom tried explain what would happen. Though I never really understood what he meant." He said, watching his brother as the larger alpha whipped up something to eat. Glad he was making something to eat, feeling rather hungry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Just Natural [Private]   It's Just Natural [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Just Natural [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next