From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 8:44 am

The snow leopard purred as he felt him buck against his hand. "Good, good.. I'm glad to hear that. I know you're going to be a wonderful worker." He spoke, moving his hand from his cock. Making sure he was cleaned up. It was still surprising to see how much cum he shot into him, but that made Wes all the more excited. He craved the thought of being pumped so full of his cum to the point where he was leaking.

A purr continued to sound from him, tail flicking as he watched him. Tossing the paper towels away, being a bit flirtatious and flaunting himself as he did so. "It sounds like the repairs are needed downstairs. So just take the elevator or the stairs, either one. There should be a room to your right that has most of our electrical stuff." He explained to him. "Come see me when you're done." He purred, sitting on his desk while facing the stallion. Spreading his legs teasingly, tail curling as he winked.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:37 am

As he finally finished cumming, the young stallion stayed slumped back against the large chair, his cock jerking inside the other as he came down from his pleasure high, he shook himself out slightly when he felt the other slide off his cock and rise off him, his cock smacking against his stomach as it fell limp, fairly quickly his cock began shrinking back into his sheath, the head of his cock almost painful looking as it was still glared out.

The stallion slowly stood as the other spoke, he staggered slightly and rubbed the back of his neck, biting his lip and giving a groan as he felt a hand wrap around his cock, instinctually bucking toward the touch. "R-right" He murmured, panting softly, "I-if there's anything y-you need S-sir... I-I'd be happy to help" He said nervously, the stallion blushing heavily under his fur as he stared at his boss, "W-where should I go for the repairs?" He asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm

The snow leopard kept his hands on the stallion's hips, using that as leverage to help him ride his cock. Moans and mewls escaping his throat, feeling so full from the large cock inside of him. Wes curled his tail around Mason's leg, bouncing on his cock, feeling his own need to orgasm rise. When the stallion managed the words, he gave a noise as he was brought down onto his cock completely. Feeling the head of his length press up against his cervix. Body slumping forward, pressing against the stallion just in time to feel his hot cum shoot into him.

His body trembled as his cum filled his womb. His womb unable to hold it all, feeling it shoot out from around his cock. He panted lightly and closed his eyes. Feeling absolutely full from the amount of cum that was shot into him. "F-Fuck..." he purred out, remaining slumped against the large stallion. Moving himself to rub against him, tail uncurling from around his leg. Waiting a minute before he started to rise up off of his cock. Shuddering as his cum pooled out of his gaping cunt. "You're going to be perfect for the job." He rumbled, moving to his desk, grabbing some paper towel to wipe up the cum that leaked from him. "It seems like we do have a few things that need repairs." He hummed, glancing over to Mason. Stepping over to him and brushing against him. Tail swaying and hooking around his waist. "I'd like to see you later. Give you a little something extra." He cooed, hand gently grabbing his cock and pumping it a few times. "I might even give you a little raise if you pound my pussy again." He purred against his ear. Handing him some things to clean up.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 6:05 am

The young stallion panted and groaned as he felt the other moving on his cock, he continued to grip onto him as he began bucking his hips quickly, his inexperience showing as he gave sloppy thrusts, the head of his cock flaring out as his climax build quickly, he gave loud pleasured grunts and groans as he held onto the other, "I-I t-think I'm g-gonna... Gonna c-cum!" He yelped as he brought the other down onto him and he jerked his hips up quickly and forcefully.

The stallion groaned loudly as he came within his boss, slumping back as he came, the stallion had been diagnosed with hyperspermia a year or so ago, meaning he had a higher cum volume than most males, he practically emptied his balls into his boss, his cum even squirting out from around his cock because of how much he had came, the young stallion breathing heavily as his cock jerked and twitched inside the canine.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 4:12 am

Wesley purred and nuzzled at the crook of his neck. "Now you got me," he crooned to the male. His fluffy tail flicked, feeling hands rise up and hold his hips. Giving a moan as Mason bucked up into him. Feeling his large cock fill him completely. Stomach slightly bulging each time the length filled him. The snow leopard panted softly as he rode the stallion's cock. Face remaining in the crook of his neck.

The hands that were on his hips moved wrap around him. Leaning into the new employee while he rode his cock. "You're so big.." he moaned out, shifting himself to ride him faster. Incoherent words leaving him, along with moans and mewls. "F-Fuck... your horse cock fills me so good!" Wes panted, trying his best to not cum too early. He wanted to savor the pleasure just a little while longer.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Mason stammered as he watched his new boss, ears back as his cock continued to harden, his cock head nearly touching the bottom of his chest, his cock throbbing and smacking against his stomach, the head of his cock even flaring out slightly already, he couldn't hold in a groan as he watched the other, unable to stop himself from bucking his hips from the feline's touch.

"I-I've never had anyone do this..." he mumbled as he watched him, he gave a loud groan as he felt the other sink onto his cock, his hands flew to his hips and he gave a rough buck of his hips, he breathed heavily as he curled his arms around the feline's waist to bring him closer, cursing as he threw his head back, "Y-you're so tight" He groaned out.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:49 am

"Why? I saw more potential in you than just fixing computers." He plainly said, purring against his neck as he continued to grind down on his cock. Feeling the length grow out of his sheath. Just how long was his cock anyway? Was it going to fit inside of him? Rough tongue lapping at his neck, enjoying the pleasure he recieved from grinding on him. "Why should it matter? I'm sure every boss has someone like you. You're still getting paid regardless." He told him, grinding his cunt against his cock.

"No one is going to care, Mason." He said, large tail twitching and hooking around his leg. "I bet you've never had pussy before. If you have, then I bet you've never had feline pussy." He purred against his neck. Feeling Mason's cock throb against him. Shifting his hips up, lining the head of his cock against his folds. Shifting down and grunting at how big he was. "Fuck... you're so big.." Wes panted, wiggling his hips and eventually getting the cock inside of him. Mewling against his neck and sinking down on him. Feeling his cock stretch him open and bulge his stomach from just how big he was.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:27 am

Mason tilted his head as he listened to the other, "If I won't be working on computers often... Why did you hire me?" He asked, following the feline and he let out a sound of surprise as he was pushed into the chair, he shifted his weight slightly and he gave a yelp as the other straddled his lap, he became flustered as his cock hardened more just from the other sitting on him.

The stallion let out a grunt and he snorted as he jerked his hips when the other rubbed against and grasped his cock, "S-sir! I-isnt this f-frowned upon?" He squeaked as he gripped the arms of the chair, panting softly as he jerked his hips roughly to his touch, throwing his head back and groaning from the other's touch.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 6:57 am

"And that's absolutely fine, you looked nice in your clothes that you brought. I was rather impressed. But, this job isn't one for clothes like most. There are a few jobs that the company wants you to wear clothes, but jobs still follow tradition when we didn't wear clothes." He hummed out. Watching as Mason undressed and placed his clothes in the backpack he brought. A louder purr leaving his throat at the sight of him. Especially his massive sheath and heavy balls. He could only imagine how big his cock was. "And you are correct, though I don't think you'll be fixing the computer's often. "That's why I got something special for you. And you get paid for it, too." He chuckled lightly.

"Sit down on my chair, would you?" He hummed, leading the stallion over to the chair and sitting him down. Tail flicking as he sat himself on his lap. Moving his hips to rub his cunt against his sheath. Taking his cock into his hands and stroking him. "How about for your first task, you sit here and let me ride you." He purred, tucking his face against his shoulder and licking at the crook of his neck. Purring softly as he continued to grind against him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 6:42 am

Mason let out a breath as he stood before his boss, his ears back at the mention that they didn't wear clothing at work, the stallion cursing his mother for insisting that he wore clothes, he cleared his throat, "Sorry sir, my mother stressed the point when I was young to dress nicely" He muttered, his voice quite deep as he wormed his way out of his clothes, folding them and placing his clothes in the backpack he brought. He tilted his head as he listened to the other, "I'm sorry? I don't really understand... I thought you needed someone for computers?" He questioned, "W-well... I'm more than happy to do whatever you want sir..."

The stallion seemed to become flustered as the snow leopard purred and rubbed against him, he couldn't help the slight twitch of his length poking out of his sheath, he rubbed the back of his neck lightly, "So um... What do you need me to do sir?" He asked, his ears staying back lightly, the young stallion hoping his cock just barely peeking out if his sheath wasn't noticable.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:47 am

Wesley sat at his desk, fluffy tail twitching as he read through paperwork. Wes was a lovely snow leopard with elegant fur. He always kept himself in top shape, especially when it came to work. The cat wanting to look presentable for his coworkers. Wesley ran his company well, though he followed the old tradition of things. The old tradition being that his employees worked without clothes. They had fur, so why should clothes matter? That was how he was raised, of course. There were other things in place, but despite all of it the company still ran well.

The snow leopard shifted back on his seat, ears flicking lightly. Hearing the sound of hooves approach his office. "Ah, Mason. Come on in," he said to the stallion. Tail twitching as he watched him, nearly feeling a desire fill him at the sight. He then tsked lightly at the sight of his clothes, "impressed by your desire to look nice, but we run with traditional rules. So, clothes come off until you're finished working. Most big companies in the city still run that same traditional rule. It helps the workers to let loose and relax." He told the stallion, tail flicking as he eyed him up. Gaze briefly traveling to where his sheath was. Wesley stood and approached the male, briefly brushing against him and curling his tail around him. "I have something special for you, especially if you're going to work here. You didn't meet many qualifications to work at such a big company like this, but I did decide to hire you. And I will make sure your wage is up to your standards, as long as you do what I want. How does that sound?" He purred, stepping around him and rubbing against him. Almost as if he was working his scent onto him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 1:59 am

Mason looked up at the impressive building he stood before, Mason was a large jet black shire stallion anthro, he was talk and muscular with long shaggy hair and a thick tail. He had been lucky enough to get a job at a large corporation due to his knowledge with electronics and ability to adapt fairly well to most situations. The stallion was young and ready to go, he let out a long breath before going into the building, going to the front desk before he was sent up to see the boss, his ears back as he stood in the elevator, looking up as it dinged and opened on the floor where the boss's office was.

The stallion glanced about at the few workers that had desks on that floor before going toward the office, biting his lip before he knocked lightly, "Um... Excuse me? I-I'm Mason... It's my first day..." He said as he poked his head in the door, slowly walking into the office and he kept his ears back lightly, hoping he wasn't interrupting and making a bad impression already. Mason was from a small town with only a few hundred people, and recently moved to the large town, the farm boy had gotten the best clothes he brought with him and he tried to make himself look as professional as he could, hoping he could impress his co-workers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2