From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:29 am

The stallion shifted his hooves slightly as he watched his boss, ears flicking lightly, "I'm fine with whatever you have planned... Overtime or anything" He rambled, the stallion was still coming down from his pleasure high, "I could make you dinner... Mama taught me a good recipe anyone would like" He rambled on, giving a small smile, "There's gotta be more ways to repay you for accepting me here and doing all this" He said.

The stallion shivered at the idea of filling the other till he couldn't hold more, "Maybe... You could... I don't know... Bind me up... I saw something a while back about cock rings and edging... I've never been with anyone to even bring up trying it... I wouldn't mind some kind of roleplays too... I honestly don't really know what would really get me going" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:51 am

Wes looked at the stallion, watching his body slump back after the orgasm. Licking his lips slightly, tasting the cum that had gotten onto his lips. Some of it having gone down his chin due to not being able to take it all in fast enough. Tail flicking and sweeping along the floor of the room. He gazed every now and again at his limp cock. Wanting to just take him and have the male fuck him again. Though he wanted to give him a break at least. Not wanting to wear him out too quickly. "That's good, I'm glad you feel so good," he told him. Pleased to know that Mason was enjoying himself.

"You're willing to work a little overtime? I'm delighted to hear that from you." He purred, tail flicking and brushing along his hip. Moving himself to press close to him, hands moving to rest on either side of him. "I'm more than willing to pay for your overtime." He added, gently licking at his shoulder. "You can fill my pussy more later, we can see how much cum you can fill me with until I can't hold any more." He told him with a playful grin. Tail flicking and twitching as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:03 am

Mason leaned back briefly as he came down from his climax, his ears dropped back, as the other released his cock form his mouth his cock just fell limp between his legs, his cock throbbing every so often, he panted as he watched his boss, he rubbed the back of his neck as he listened to him, "Everything you've done has felt amazing..." he said as he looked toward him, staying leaning against his desk.

"W-well... I don't live with anyone else... S-so if you wanted me to you know... Stay late to work... I don't see why not" He said, his cheeks flushed under his fur, his cock twitching and nearly springing back to life from the thought of breeding his boss again, "M-maybe there's something you want to try... I-I wouldn't mind" He stammered.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:42 am

Wesley purred as his hand gripped at his hair. Tail flicking as the stallion said that he was close to his orgasm, focusing on his blowjob. Wanting to bring the stallion to his orgasm. That was when the male bucked into his mouth. Body jerking at the cum that shot down his throat. Hands gripping at his thighs while his cum filled his stomach. His belly bulging from how much cum filled him. When his cock finished spurting down his throat, he pulled back and shuddered. Cum falling down the sides of his mouth, groaning at how full he felt.

The feline licked his hips, gazing at the stallion and licking his lips. "You taste rather good. I know I want to have more of that delicious cum eventually." He purred, pulling his mouth off his cock and licking him clean. "I hope that was a good blowjob, especially since it's your first." He hummed, standing up. Shifting to sit down on his bed. "You know, I don't mind bringing you home and letting you breed my pussy." He hummed, playfully winking at him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:23 pm

Mason panted as he leaned back, his ears folding back against his head and he gave a groan as he bucked his hips, feeling his climax building back up quickly, with the stallion's inexperience he was quite easy to bring up to a climax, and after already filling his boss to the brim he was hypersensitive to touch. Mason gripped the other's hair and gave a pleasured whine.

The stallion breathed heavily as he groaned, his cock throbbing and the head of his cock beginning to flare out as his climax built, "I-I'm close..." He stammered as he bucked his hips, his sides heaving as he breathed heavily, he closed his eyes tightly and gave a loud groan as he jerked his hips as he came within the other's mouth, rope after rope of cum shooting out if his tip, the stallion producing just as much cum as the first two times he filled his boss's cunt.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:34 am

Wes flicked an ear, feeling his hand lightly brush against his ears as they curled into his hair. Feeling the hand hold him while he sucked him off. Eyes briefly closing as worked on pleasuring the stallion. Snickering around his cock as the stallion mentioned that he never thought this would feel as good as it did. Rather pleased that the large male was enjoying himself. Not minding the sharp bucks of his hips, making sure to be ready for them as he sucked him off.

The snow leopard shuddered as Mason worked to try and bring his head onto hisp]
cock more. Working to bring the male back up to his orgasm. Eager to taste his cum on his tongue, wanting to know what it tasted like. He stroked along his length as he sucked him, squeezing at his heavy balls. Feeling his pussy throb, wanting the stallion put back inside of him as well. Though he wanted to wait until he got a taste of him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:13 am

The stallion held his boss's hair as he bucked his hips lightly, panting heavily as he looked down toward him, he just let the leopard do as he wished, enjoying the immense pleasure he was receiving, he cursed as he kept his eyes on the other, "I-I never thought this would feel so g-good" He breathed out, bucking his hips every so often.

Mason breathed heavily as he felt his climax building back up, his cock twitching and throbbing as he tried to pull the other closer, beginning to buck his hips more often and more forcefully as he felt his climax building, "Y-yeah... Y-your mouth feels amazing..." he stammered as he leaned his head back, groaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:07 am

"That's good.." the feline purred in delight, tail curling and twitching along the ground. Taking the long cock deeper into his throat, trying to get as much of him as he could into his mouth. Once he was able to fit as much as he could, he moved a hand to stroke at what he couldn't fit. Purring softly and bobbing his head along his shaft. Sucking gently as he worked. Tongue even pressing up against the underside of his cock. His other hand moved to grab and stroke at his balls.

He pulled his head back, tail flicking as he looked up to him. Licking his lips playfully. "You enjoying yourself, handsome?" He asked sweetly, licking the head of his cock again before taking him into his mouth once more. Enjoying the hand that was tangled through his hair. Instinctively leaning up against his touch as he sucked his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:32 pm

The young stallion gave a light snort as he watched his boss on his knees before him, lapping at his cock, his cock nearly springing back to life and hardening from his touch, "I-I'd be happy to do whatever you wanted me to do" He murmured, tail swishing lightly as he eyed his boss, jerking his hips slightly, low curses leaving the stallion as he felt the other squeeze his balls, "Y-yeah... It feels great" He panted out.

The stallion stammering at the leopard's next words, "D-do what you want" He mumbled, panting softly, he moved when he felt the other push him to lean back against the desk, his ears flicking back as he watched his boss, panting and tangling a hand within his hair as he felt the other take his cock into his mouth, throwing his head back at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:33 am

Wesley watched as Mason did his best to clean up the cum that was all over the place. "I haven't quite thought of what I want you to do, I'll tell you in a bit." He hummed, continuing to gently lap at the head of his cock. Cleaning his cock up just a bit, savoring the taste of his cum on his tongue. "There are quite a few people that do, myself included. And I bet it feels wonderful to have these lovely sacks emptied." He purred playfully and squeezed one of his balls.

"Hmm... how about I suck you off? I want to taste your cum." He purred, tail flicking as he continued to lick at his cock. He eventually took it into his mouth, trying his best to fit as much as he could into his mouth. Softly moaning around his cock, shifting his head to begin sucking along hia cock. Grabbing Mason and moving him so he could sit back while he worked. One hand worked to stroke his pussy while the other grabbed and stroked what he couldn't fit into his mouth.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:22 am

Mason rubbed the back of his neck lightly as he did what he could to clean up the mess, "Is there anything else you want me to do boss?" He asked, doing the best he could to clean, when he finished he shifted his weight on his hooves and he glanced toward the other, "I don't exactly have much experience with stuff like this... I didn't know people liked large sperm counts like mine" he said hesitantly, rubbing the back of his neck.

His cock gave a jerk as he watched his cum trail down the older male's thighs, "Maybe... I can fill you again... If you like it so much" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He jumped slightly as he felt the other stroke his sheath before leaning down to lick at the head of his cock, he shivered and groaned as he bucked his hips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:33 am

Wesley tilted his head as Mason said that he thought breaks were supposed to be relaxing. "Sure, but at least you don't have to worry about the stress of work. You just get to fill your mind and body with intoxicating pleasure." He replied, tail flicking against his desk. Still continuing to sit there, knowing well he should bring something in to hold the cum inside of him. Be had himself on the pill, so he didn't have to worry about all this cum making it to his eggs and fertilizing him.

The snow leopard snorted as the stallion said that he needed to find something to clean up the cum that was all over the desk and on the floor. "You are a stallion after all. And I suppose having a higher sperm count adds to that. Though, I don't mind at all." Wes purred, shifting so he could stand up. Softly murring at the cum that trailed down his thighs. "I have to admit that I enjoy feeling you fill me. I love feeling so full of your seed." The leopard rumbled, moving a hand down to stroke at his sheath. Carefully leaning down to kitten lick at the head of his cock.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 4:42 pm

Mason panted as he backed off his boss, a hand resting on the desk as he came down from his climax, cursing as he tucked his head down lightly, glancing toward the other and he gave a small smile, "I thought a break was supposed to be relaxing" He teased lightly, "Not that I'm complaining about that kind of work" He said, leaning against the desk.

The young stallion watched the other sit up, eyeing the amount of cum he had pumped into him, "I better find something to clean up this mess, the doctor said something about me having a higher count than most males... I didn't think it was this much" He murmured as he rubbed the back of his neck lightly, giving a small nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 6:07 am

Wes dug his claws into the table. Trying to help stabilize his body, though it was hard to do so with how hard the stallion was pounding into him. Feeling the head of his massive cock slam against his cervix. Even going so far as to breach through to his womb. Halfway through his own orgasm, the stallion shoved into him. Mewling as cum began to fill him. His womb easily being filled and cum squirting back out around the cock.

After Mason was finished emptying his cum into him, he felt him move away. Legs slowly dropping down, twitching and relaxing after being held up. The feline just laid there, cunt gaping and cum leaking from him. He sat in a daze for the longest time, eventually regaining himself and shifting to sit up. "So... how was that for a break?" He panted, looking up to him and flashing him a wink. Unable to stop some of the cum slipping from him. There was so much inside of him. That, and his womb could only hold so much.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:00 am

The stallion snorted as he gripped onto the other and he held him firmly as he pounded into him roughly, his hooves shifting as he bucked his hips, bringing him to meet his thrusts as the head of his cock flared out, he grunted and groaned as he struggled to hold in his climax, the stallion listening to the sounds the other let out, the sounds driving him forward.

Mason gave a few more thrusts after he felt the other orgasm, hearing his whine for him to cum already and he gave one last firm thrust, holding the snow Leopard's legs over his shoulders to thrust deeper and he gave a whinny as he came, breathing heavily as his cock jerked as he came, large rope after rope spurting into his cunt, Mason slowly backed up and his cock slid out of his boss slowly, groaning softly, his cock flopping out of the other's cunt and falling limp hanging between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:40 am

Wes moaned and gripped at the desk, ears flattening against his head. Trembling and drooling from each thrust. Feeling his massive cock slam into him, stomach bulging with each push into him. Eyes rolled upwards from the pleasure, mouth agape from the moans tumbling out of his mouth. He was just an absolute mess. His insides were going to be so sore after, but he didn't quite care. "F-Fuck! Y-Yes! This is what I wanted!" He mewled, feeling himself orgasm around his cock.

The snow leopard grabbed onto the stallion and brought him down against his body. Listening to the creaks and groans of the desk as Mason pounded into him. Not only that, but he craved the sharp sound of his balls smacking against him. He felt like he was in cloud nine. "N-Ngh... cum inside of me already!" He whined, bucking back against him. Eager to feel his cum inside of him again.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am

Mason snorted loudly and groaned as he slammed his hips against the leopard's, gripping him firmly as he made sure to bottom out within him with every thrust, snorting as he began licking and kissing at his chest, cursing out as he roughly pounded into him, the stallion seemed to be getting braver the more he spent time with the other, he shifted his hooves and he slammed his hips against the other, breathing heavily as he felt his climax building.

"This is what you wanted, right?" He snorted as he arched over the other, lifting the leopard's hips to thrust deeper, the head of his cock beginning to flare out as his climax neared, he gave loud grunts and groans as he tried to hold back his climax for the other, he wanted to pleasure him for as long as he could, trying to prove his worth to his boss.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 2:40 am

"You never know until you try." He told him. Moaning and mewling each time he sank down on him. Grateful for the hands on gia hips, tail lashing as he enjoyed the pleasure. Craving the feeling of the massive cock stretching his insides. "Mm..." he mewled feeling the head of his cock kiss at his cervix. Slowly working his cervix open to access his womb. He could only imagine what it would be like to have the stallion impregnate him.

When the stallion spoke again, he just nodded. "Sounds right, yes." He said, not thinking anything of it until the stallion grabbed him and placed him on the table. Mewling out a cry as the other started to go to town on his pussy. Sobbing out in pleasure along with the rough smacks of his balls hitting his ass. "O-Oh!" He mewled, body trembling and trying to get more of his cock into him. Legs kicking and hooking around his waist. Dazed from the rough thrusts and the intense pleasure.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 1:00 am

The young stallion panted and gave a groan as he bucked into the other whenever he came down, he helped his boss bounce on his cock as he listened to him, "E-everyone just thinks I'm a big clumsy oaf... H-how I managed to get this job still shocks me" He breathed out, grunting and letting out a loud snort as he bucked into the other.

His ear flicked as he heard the other claim that they owned one another, "So... If I'm yours... And you're mine... I can do what I want?" He panted lightly, he waited a few moments before firmly curling his arms around him and he turned them, knocking a few things off the desk to make room and he pinned the other down, groaning as he began thrusting roughly into the other, groaning loudly as he thrust, his balls swinging and smacking hard against the other's ass as he bucked his hips relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 12:36 am

"Well, not everyone knows about technology now adays like some." He said, enjoying the feel of the stallion deep inside of him. Tail flicking, waiting a moment until he decided to start bouncing along his cock. "Your cock is so big.." he groaned, rising himself up and falling down on his length. Moaning as the stallion bucked and rolled his hips against his own. Sending the cock deeper into him.

"A-Ah.." Wes mewled out, continuing to bounce on his cock. Leaning into the other's body, nosing at his neck and purring loudly. "You're mine, just like I belong to you." He told him, tail swaying and curling with each movement. "Fuck... wish you could pound me into the table. To feel your cock slamming and claiming me. Your balls abusing my ass and cunt." He rumbled against his ear. Licking at the side of his head.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:46 pm

"Honestly anyone probably could have done it... It was just clearing out a couple things then cleaning the hardrive, the upgrade was just one to download off the internet" He rambled about the upgrade, grunting and giving a groan as he felt the other grinding against his cock, he shifted his hips slightly and tried to help the leopard align himself into his cock.

The stallion gave a deep groan as he felt his cock sink into the other, he helped the other so he could bottom out within him, feeling the other's stomach bulge against his own after his cock was fully sheathed within him, "Y-you're still so tight..." he stammered, panting softly as he gave a few short bucks of his hips, his head tilting back slightly as he rolled his hips against the other's, "A-are your other employees going to do the same?" He breathed out as he brought him closer.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:57 pm

"A small upgrade was it? That's why the other's are sending happy reports of things running much smoother. You're doing rather well on your first day." He purred, looking down to see his large, long cock. His purr only growing louder at the hands that went up to hold his hips. The snow leopard smiled, pleased to see his cock start to harden. Rubbing at his massive balls. Wes could only imagine how it'd feel with those balls constantly smacking against him. He might have the stallion pound him into his desk or the wall sometime. But for now, he was going to ride him.

"Of course you deserve a nice break. You made my company happy to have smoother systems. I bet my other employees are going to love you as well." He hummed, tail flicking as the cock found purchase between his pussy lips. Shuddering as he grinded down against him, a moan leaving his lips. "You're so big... such a handsome stud," he purred while rubbing on him. Shifting his hips up to align the head of his cock against his entrance. Sinking down with a moan, hands moving to his hips to steady himself as he fully sank down. "A-Ah.." he mewled, feeling his stomach bulge from the massive cock.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Mason watched his boss approach him, the young stallion couldn't help the rush of excitement already as his cock peeked out of his sheath slightly from his boss rubbing against him, "T-thank you" He murmured, "It wasn't really anything big... But I did a small upgrade as well, so hopefully the systems should run a lot better now" He rambled, following Wes to the desk and leaning back against it.

The stallion grew more excited the more his boss touched him, his cock hanging limply out of his sheath as he slowly slid his hands to the other's hips, giving a low groan from the other's intimate touches, he bucked his hips lightly as he felt the other stroke and squeeze his balls, a groan leaving him as his cock began hardening, "W-well you're the boss... If you think I deserve a break then I deserve one" He mumbled, his hardened cock smacking against his stomach in excitement, he groaned as he felt the other climb into his lap and begin grinding against him, he gripped his hips and he held him up as he began grinding back against him, panting softly as he leaned his head into his shoulder, cursing softly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 11:51 am

Wes flicked an ear as he heard a knock at the door. "Come in," he called to the door. Sitting at his desk as Mason entered his office. A wide smile on his face as he stood, approaching the stallion. "I heard there were reports of things running much smoother than they used to. I'm rather impressed." He hummed, shifting to brush against him. Tail flicking against his leg. "I knew you had a lot of potential to you." He purred, gently grabbing his hand and leading him over to his desk. Moving the stallion so he was leaning back against the wood.

Wesley placed his hands on his legs. Moving his face into his neck. Still emitting a decently loud purr from his throat. Moving his hand down to stroke at his sheath. Managing him gently while occasionally moving his hand down to stroke amd squeeze his balls. "I think you deserve a little break, dont you think?" He cooed, moving himself to rub against him. Trying to decide if he wanted the stallion to fuck him, or if he wanted to suck him off. Eventually deciding to ride him once more. He'll suck him off later. With that, he rose onto his lap and grinded down against him. Groaning lightly as he did so.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 5:04 pm

Mason flicked his ears lightly as he listened to the feline, he gave a small nod in response to his words and he moved to grab his bag, eyeing the snow leopard again and he bit his lip lightly, the big stallion blushing under his fur as he watched his boss before he walked for the door, his cock slipping back into his sheath as he walked out, heading toward the stairs, needing a bit of time to let everything run through his head.

Once he was on the right floor he went toward the room and he was quick to get to work once he was seated at the main problem area, it took him upwards of an hour before he finished and even did a small upgrade, the young stallion trying to show off his skills other than what the leopard clearly wanted. When he finished he took the elevator back upstairs and walked toward Wes' office, knocking lightly on the door and waiting for the other to allow him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]   Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do What Your Boss Tells You [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next