From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:49 am

When he was ready to go, he nodded and walked back to the castle. He sat down and watched the alpha step out. Nearly feeling himself get aroused just by how appealing the knight was. He decided to enjoy some of the sweets he had gotten while watching. Rolling his eyes as he heard some of the knights whistle to him. He watched in amusement as the knights were smacked and scolded for it. He knew well that if he hadn't been mates with the king, they all would have been over him. He bit into a sweet cake he had, rumbling in delight at the taste.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:48 pm

The alpha gave a nod and a small smile toward the omega, "Ready to go?" He asked as he watched him, following after the omega once he was finished, once they were back to the castle, Hugh changed into some training gear, lighter than his armor and more revealing of just how much muscle he had. He walked into the training hall and glanced about, spotting the rookies warming up.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:37 pm

The young omega hummed in response to his words, listening to what he had to say. "That would be nice, I would love to tag along." He flashed him a smile. As long as he was able to keep his mind off of what was soon to come, he was fine. He wished he wouldn't have to deal with the king, but he just had to deal with it for now. For how long? He wasn't sure, probably just long enough for his mate to think of something. He bought a few things, like sweets and bread. Along with some other trinkets that were hand crafted. He just enjoyed seeing what  he could find.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Hugh walked close to the omega as they passed by many other alphas and omegas while the omega shopped, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword, "You know, there's still plenty of time before tonight, once we get back we can go to the training hall, I was asked earlier to help train some new recruits" He said as he walked with the omega, looking about constantly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:50 am

Once they were both fully dressed, he grabbed his arm and smiled. "Come on, might as well buy a few things at the market to show I actually went." He purred, brushing against him playfully before leading him out the door. Walking along beside him as they went to the market. All the while he pondered on what he should get. Wren was not excited for later that night. The king told him that he wanted to get to work making children to become the next heirs of the kingdom. The thought only made him make a face in disgust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:01 am

"Well, my only duty is to keep you safe and tend to your needs, so it won't interfere" He chuckled, licking his lips as he watched the omega, "I'll stick close omega, you have my word" He said, softly letting him go and he moved to pull his own clothing back on, grunting as he worked to fasten his armor onto his body again.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:53 am

The omega looked to the knight and emitted an amused chuckle. "Of course, that is if you're not too busy with your duties." He said, watching the alpha as he stepped over to him. Purring as he was pulled close to him. Shivering as he listened to the alpha growl, squeaking as fingers gripped at his rear. "Someone is jealous," he teased. Leaning up to kiss him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 pm

The knight grunted out as he felt the omega pull away, shivering at the cool air hitting his cock, he shifted up and stood off the bed, stretching out, "I have a feeling you'll want me close to your bed chamber for when he leaves" He teased as he pulled the omega close to him, giving a deep growl as he kissed him deeply, gripping at his rear and holding him close.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:13 am

Wren nodded in agreement, moving his head so he could nuzzle the alpha in return. "I agree, I'm sure he would suspect something if you challenged him when we got back." He said, leaning in to kiss the knight. When his knot fully deflated, he pulled from the alpha and shuddered at how empty he felt. He shifted to pull on his clothes, looking to the other male. "We might as well get going," he said. Fixing himself up once fully clothed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:14 pm

"With guarding you being a new task, I think it would be best to wait at least a few days, try to catch him off guard, I know I'm much stronger than him, and honestly the guards in the castle listen to me more than they do him" He said as he continued to nuzzle the omega, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:33 am

"Well, that is true. But, if something bad does happen, I don't know how to nurse a corpse back to health." He stated, moving his head to nuzzle the alpha, blushing as he felt him nuzzle and lick the spot where a mark is supposed to be. "When do you think you will challenge him?" He asked him, hoping he knew what he was getting into. He didn't want him to make a mistake and end up killed. But, he did trust him with what he said he could do. He couldn't help but worry about his safety.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:19 pm

"Well, I know if I get hurt, I know a beautiful omega that will mother me back to health" He teased, holding the omega close and he purred loudly to the other, kissing at his neck and licking over his mark place, wishing he could mark the omega then and there, but he knew it would cause problems.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:11 am

A soft huff escaped the omega, a bit irritated that he wouldn't let him poison the king. Then again, if people found out he poisoned the king, he could get executed. He sighed and rested his head down on his shoulder,  relaxing against him. "Fine, but I hope you know what you're doing." He said, lifting his head up to nuzzle and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:12 am

The alpha continued to hold the omega close, frowning as he listened to him, "I don't want you to do anything you'll regret, for sure you never liked him, but that's no reason to poison him" He rambled, frowning to the other "Let me figure it out, okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:10 am

"That is a risk I'm willing to take to be with you," he said, still keeping the palms of his hand against his face. Keeping the other alpha pressed close to him, not wanting him to leave his side. He grunted as he brought them up, lifting him so he could go look at something. Wishing he would've waited until his knot shrank, so they wouldn't be like this. "Unless we get the king to do something really bad, then that would be a total waste. Unless.." he moved a hand to his face, deep in thought. "I think I can do something. I'm skilled in the art of plants." He said, keeping his eyes fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:23 pm

The knight relaxed back with the other, jumping slightly at his words, frowning and he looking to him, leaning into his touch slightly, "You're well known... And so am I, we'd have to keep traveling constantly and wouldn't be able to stop" He said, kissing the omega's hand softly, "Though... I do have an old knights code book around somewhere" He said, rising up and he held the omega close, rummaging through the nightstand with one hand, finding the book and he began reading through it, "It says here, the king can be challenged for his title and any mates he has" He said, "It would be an easy win if I just took him out... But who would follow a king that slaughtered the last" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:12 am

"Yeah, that way the old man doesn't worry too much." He purred softly as the alpha kissed and mouthed at his mark spot, knowing well he wanted to mark and claim him. After a moment, he looked to him and held his face. "Why.. why don't we just run away? Why can't we leave and make a new life for ourselves?" He asked him, a weak frown on his face. Hands moving up to hold the knight's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:59 am

"I should get you back once my knot shrinks" He said as he nuzzled him, kissing at his neck softly, lingering at his mark spot, he clearly wanted to mark the omega, but that would reveal them to the king, "And we'll have to figure out why you so strongly smell like me" He teased and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

A light chuckle of amusement left him as the knight asked if he was happy. "I'm more than happy," he responded. Moving his head to nuzzle the alpha, relaxing against him. Purring softly as the other fussed over him, allowing the other to nuzzle and rub on him. glad he was working his scent into his own. He opened his mouth to yawn, but knew he should stay awake. Not wanting to fall asleep and have the king suspicious about them being gone for so long.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:22 am

The alpha panted heavily as he stayed over the omega, slowly rolling them and he grunted as he flopped back, his sides heaving as he looked up toward the omega, giving a playful grin, "Happy omega?" He purred as he rubbed his cheek against the omega's, fussing over him and making sure his scent was worked into the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 4:42 am

Wren continued to moan out in pleasure as the alpha continued to roughly thrust into him, shuddering at the warm tongue that ran along his neck. He firmly held onto the alpha, refusing to release him as he pounded into him. As the alpha thrusted into him, he could feel the knot that was buried inside of him pop back out. Causing the young omega to grunt slightly, shifting against the alpha against him. He could feel him roughly press against him, knowing well he was working to shove his knot back inside of him. Once the knot entered him once more, he could feel the knight cum into him yet again. He shuddered and closed his eyes tightly, a bit exhausted. Relaxing against him, letting the alpha buck into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:34 pm

The alpha growled out as he continued to slam his hips against the omega's, licking and nipping at his neck, resisting the urge to mark the omega then and there as he relentlessly pounded into the omega, his thrusts becoming so forceful his knot ended up popping out of the omega, the alpha snarled in pleasure as he began working to knot the omega again, his forceful quick thrusts continued until his knot popped into the other and swelled more to tie them together, his cum exploding into the omega, the alpha jerked his hips to thrust his seed deeper into him, breathing heavily as he hovered over the royal.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:30 pm

A surprised noise escaped him as he heard the deep growl leave him. Knowing well that he was getting irritated by the thought of the king breeding him that night. He mewled out as the alpha grabbed him and started to ruthlessly thrust into him. He gripped the knight and shut his eyes tightly. Shuddering at the sharp smacks that sounded throughout the room. He gasped as the alpha came into him, but that didn't seem to stop him. Letting the alpha do what he wished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:42 am

The large alpha seemed to give a growl as he heard the omega saw the king wanted to breed him that night, it seemed to trigger something within the alpha, gripping tighter onto the omega and his quick rough thrusts resumed, smacking his hips hard against the other's, grunting and growling out in pleasure as he rammed into the omega, intending to practically leave his impression into the omega, making sure to be the better alpha, he licked and nipped at the omega's neck as he growled when he came within the omega, though he continued his rough thrusts, growling deeply as he kissed at the omega's neck.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:27 am

The smaller, royal omega shuddered as he felt the alpha buck into him. He panted and squirmed against him,  shuddering in pleasure at each rough movement. "I'm sure he won't notice. Besides, that old coot supposedly has ppand to breed me tonight. So he may think the kids are his." He said, moans still leaving him as the other bucked into him. "I think we're good." He said, shuddering with each thrust into him. Working himself down against the other. Trying to please him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next