HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:45 pm

"It's fine, no need to go after someone who has no bad intentions. It was an accident," he rumbled softly. Delighted to see how relaxed the knight became while he purred. "Perhaps I did, you are indeed a charming alpha." He crooned in response. "You know, I never wanted to marry the king. I wanted to find an alpha of my own. Someone more suitable as a mate. My parents married me off to him just because of wealth and combining the two kingdoms. But I don't want him.." he allowed the alpha to pin him against the wall. "I want you." He stated, watching him eagerly. "Since you stepped into the throne room, you've just gotten my attention. Made me dream of being the one you came home to. You made me weak in the knees." He purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:35 pm

The alpha glanced out as the carriage passed the alley, a growl rumbling from his chest, "I should find him later" He frowned before looking to the omega, he couldn't help relaxing as he heard the omega's purrs, he stared at the omega, hesitance in his eyes, "You seemed to really want me to find another omega-" he began, giving a teasing grin, "Did you mean you?" He cooed, a rumble leaving his chest, shifting them so he pinned the omega to the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:31 pm

The omega yelped in surprise as he was yanked from where he was standing. Practically tumbling into the knight once they were in the alleyway. He blinked his eyes and shifting on his feet. A bit shocked that he was this close to the alpha, but he took in each moment. "Relax, alpha, we're both fine. Nobody is out here for bad intentions. Maybe the person driving the carriage needs to learn how to drive." He mused. Pressed against the other alpha, he glanced up to him. A soft purr rumbling in his throat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:18 pm

The alpha kept his gaze moving about as he heard the other, raising a brow when he felt a hand on his arm, he glanced to the omega, "Well I figured when I retired I would find another, but I never thought putting another omega at risk was right" He said, he could catch the omega's scent and goosebumps littered his skin from his touch, if he didn't have a job to do he may have tried to court the omega. He glanced up briefly to see a carriage coming for them, he grabbed the omega and jerked him out of the way easily, they backed into an alley accidentally and Hugh's back landed against a wall, holding the Royal omega close to him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 pm

Wren looked forward and made a face. Hating that the alpha didn't want another omega. "Why avoid it? Why not find another omega? You can't just live out the rest of your life without one." He said, a frown plastered on his face. Turning to look at the knight. Moving to fall in beside him. Moving a hand to press it against his arm. A light smile moving onto his face. "With you not trying again with another omega, you're not going to know if it'll work." He patted his arm gently. Looking up at the other, eyes gleaming warmly. While he was close to him, he took in his scent. Finding it to be quite nice, almost making his knees weak.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 12:21 pm

"As you wish" Hugh stated after the omega said they would walk, Hugh then walked in silence behind the omega, often gripping the hilt of his sword when anyone questionable came close, he raised a brow as he heard the omega's question, he figured he just wanted to make small talk, "I had an omega once" He said, "We never claimed one another, I spent quite some time courting him before there was an attack on the village we lived in, the group of rogues was after me at the time, when they smelt me on him they killed him, torturing him before and after" He explained as he walked, glancing to the omega, "Ever since then I didn't want to hurt another omega like that again, so I normally avoid courting omegas, I trained myself to withstand an omega's heat and my own rut, so I don't make mistakes" He explained, glancing about constantly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:22 am

Wren shook his head as he looked over to the alpha. "No, we don't need a carriage. I'm more than happy with just a walking there." He responded, not wanting to ride in the carriage. He just wanted to be normal, wanted to walk. While walking along, he did notice some of the alpha guards ogling him. He didn't mind it, liking how they thought he was appealing. He continued on until they were outside. Taking in a deep breath of fresh air, soon walking down the road to the market. It wasn't a long walk, so he wasn't worried. He glanced over to the knight as they walked, looking him over carefully. "Does an alpha like you have a mate?" He asked, walking along with the other. If he did have an omega to come home to, then he was pretty pissed off. He wanted to be the one he comes home to. He wanted to be the one that he kissed, hugged, and loved. Wren didn't want to be with the king. He was old and he couldn't please him. He wanted an alpha that could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 12:57 am

The muscular knight nodded at the king's words, "Of course Sire, you can trust in me that I will keep him safe from all harm" He said, he bowed one last time before beginning to follow the omega, keeping two strides behind die to his larger frame, one arm at his side and his other hand resting against the sword at his side, "Shall I send for the carriage to be prepared?" He questioned the omega, constantly glancing about to check for any dangers, though one eye stayed on the omega at all times. The knight couldn't hold in an irritated grunt as he could see some guards ogling the omega, though as the guards spotted Hugh they instantly went back to their jobs, Hugh was highly respected amunst the guards and other knights, and all knew not to cross him, he not only was an expert swordsman, but he also had exceptional hand to hand combat skills.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 12:49 am

Prince Wren hated each passing moment. From the day his family wedded him off to current time. He had wanted to wait for the perfect alpha to court him, to win his heart. Just like the fairytales his mother spoke of. But then the king came around and chose him. His parents were flattered that he was chosen, and instantly married him off. Not letting him have a say in the matter. He sat in silence on his throne beside the king's.

Prince Wren had white hair that was curled and pulled back. His hair had a few clips in it with beautiful jewels. His eyes were a beautiful green and his skin a nice cream color with brown freckles dusting his cheeks. His form was to be expected of an omega, thin and dainty. While his clothes were nice and frilly, covered in beautiful jems and gold.

He watched the knight, observing the alpha as he bowed down before them. "Yes, Sir Hugh. I thank you for agreeing to watch my new omega. I'm worried that something would go wrong while he's about. He is more.. lively and eager than my other mates were." The older alpha gruffed out softly. "I just want you to stay with him when he goes out. Just to make sure nothing happens to him." He said, leaning back against his throne. "You can go now, Omega. But stay safe." He said, watching as Wren stood and looked to the knight. After observing him more, he practically was drooling over his features. Nice, strong, beautiful eyes, rough skin. Each thought of the alpha just claiming him as his just caused him to weakly shudder. "I have to pick up a few things from town. Let us be off.," he said, leading the knight out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 10:34 pm

High Knight Hugh the Courageous was known far and wide for his great strength and caring nature. He had been part of many great battles before he had been tasked with one much more important, personal guard to the king's new omega. Hugh walked calmly through the castle he had seen many times, golden armor protecting his body and a impressive sword at his side, the knight walked into the throne room and spotted the king and omega, he walked toward the pair of thrones and he bowed down, lowering to his knee and he held his head down, "I come as you request your highnesses, I swear to uphold your views of me and hold high honor in this task you have given me" He said as he looked up, continuing to stay bowed down.

Knight Hugh had long tied back black hair with many scars on his face and exposed skin, his armor may have been a shiny golden mixed with silver, but it also held many dents and slashes from battles, he had deep brown eyes and his skin was a darkened tan. He rose at the command, standing firmly and held a serious face, nodding as he had been commanded by the king to protect and serve the new omega ruler for any of his wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4