From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 2:01 am

"I want details, my good little apprentice," he brought his face above hers and snarled into it, letting his fangs and teeth show threateningly above her. "Give me at least one plan of yours to pay back for this favor, whether with me or some other object. Something that pleases me and makes you suffer." He slapped her across the opposite ear this time, even harder than last time. He stopped hitting her backend with his member and drew back, his cock pulsing with pent up need.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:53 am

Tigerpaw winced slightly at the stinging in her ear, whining as she pushed back against the male, "I'll do whatever you want Mudstar! Please!" She mewled, panting heavily, "I'll be a good little apprentice Mudstar" She whined.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:49 am

"I can see that," he growled, continuing to slap her ass with his cock as he put his full weight on her back and bring another forepaw to her ear, gripping it tightly and yanking her head to the side, just to show how much control he had over her. "Tell me what's in it for me, she-cat. Tell me what you'll do for me after I take care of your problem?" He pulled on her ear roughly again, then let go of it and slapped it hard, trying to make her ear sting wildly. "Why do you deserve my seed inside you, little female?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:25 am

The apprentice was about to try again when she felt a weight on her back, she gave a sound as she was pinned down, shivering and giving a needy mewl, she gave a pout as he spoke, she jolted slightly as she felt his cock hitting against her rear, "Please Mudstar~" She mewled needily, "You're the only tom that can fix it" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:21 am

"Of course you do, I can tell that without you telling me," the tom snarled impatiently, his fierceness showing in full as his hormones took over and his instinct to do nothing but fuck kicked in. He let her try to pierce herself on him for a few moments before slamming a paw onto her back and pinning her into a submissive crouch, cuffing one of her ears hard. "Pathetic, my own apprentice can't even get my cock into her herself." He crouched over her and whispered, "how fucking worthless can you possibly be, she-cat?" He reached around and gripped the base of his hardened cock and slapped the side of it across her backside, letting the slapping sounds echo across their chamber.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:13 am

"Anything Mudstar" She mewled, crawling under the tom as he stretched and she rubbed herself against his hardened muscle, letting his musky scent coat her fur, she even tried to position herself under him and back herself up to get him to ender her, but her inexperience showed greatly as she just couldn't get it right, "I want to be yours Mudstar" The needy she-cat mewled out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:10 am

"That's to be assumed, slut," he growled, putting emphasis on the insult. "The big question is what are you willing to do for me," he went along with her little dance, twirling around her as she brushed against him. "How low are you willing to go, how much dignity and pride are you willing to swallow, to get this-" he luxuriously stretched his legs and let his cock show to her, "inside of your virgin pussy?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:07 am

The young she-cat had just orgasmed as he entered, flopping onto her side and panting heavily, her heat still very strong, "A-anything Mudstar" She mewled, pulling herself up and she followed the tom, rubbing against him, "I'll only come to you when I'm in heat" She purred, lashing her tail as she tried to think of anything to get the tom to help her, "As many times you want, whenever you want" She mewled needily.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 1:01 am

The tom didn't have to hear her mewling out his name to have his cock already expanding out of it's sheathe, her advances already becoming clear to him. It just seemed so wrong, she was his best friend's daughter and he had taken on the role of protecting and raising her. But now he had an uncontrollable urge to walk in there and pound her raw into the dirt. He wanted to hear her scream his name and give herself away willingly. He wanted to see her belly full of him, and his future kits-

Without preamble, the tom burst into the private area to the sound of his name being moaned, and began circling the female closely with his tail trailing across her body. "What will you do to earn me and my cock, Tigerpaw?" he growled, his eyes flashing with lust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:38 am

Tigerpaw flinched back at his reaction, stumbling slightly as he pushed her, her ears back and she curled her tail under herself, flinching as he hissed at her, "I-I'll try myself again..." she whimpered, turning and rubbing against anything as she went, sitting in the little private section before she looked at her paw, then between her legs, she shivered as she thought of her mentor over her again, she bit her lip and she placed her paw to her folds, beginning to stroke herself, she bit her tongue to hold in a gasp at the feeling, she flopped onto her side as she continued pawing herself, after a couple minutes of this, she was crouched with her chest pressed into the dirt as she pawed herself, her back end between her legs becoming very wet, "M-Mudstar" she mewled out quietly, not realizing how loud her mewling was becoming as she was losing herself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 am

The tom waited impatiently as nothing but silence came from the spot his apprentice had disappeared to. When she came out and explained what was wrong, he hissed irritably at her, his own self-control making his temper shorter than usual. "It's not that complicated, she-cat. Go in there, touch that spot between your hindlegs, use whatever you want to help, and think about your favorite male." He used a forepaw to gently push her away from his side and towards the spot again. "Do you need me to show you, she-cat?" he hissed, not even realizing he was calling his apprentice by the term "she-cat," a term he usually reserved for his own mating sessions.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 am

The she-cat signed as they couldn't find a way out, her ears back, she looked to her mentor, glancing away slightly as she was told to go to the more private spot, she was about to ask how she should fix her heat, but she didn't want to upset him even more, she just nodded and did as she was told, just sitting there in silence for a while, before she finally came back to her mentor, her tail lashing about, her heat only getting worse now, she squirmed and whimpered as she stood beside her mentor, her head staying low, "Mudstar... I don't know what to do... No one has explained anything to me..." she admitted quietly, she didn't even realize she was pressed against the older's side, her heat starting to cloud her judgement.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 am

The leader watched her as she sulked away, and he shook his head lightly again, wondering what she was thinking about. He went the other way and found himself approaching her soon, with no exit in sight. For now, they were stuck. "We're stuck," the leader monotonously echoed the fact to his apprentice and marched past her, towards the middle of the cavern where a bunch of trees had clashed together. "...there's a more private place over here. Go in there and try to fix your heat yourself. I'll be out here...waiting for something to happen I suppose." He turned to see if she'd obey.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 am

She whimpered as she was scolded, hanging her head, her ears staying back, "I didn't know..." She whined, turning her head, "I'll go this way and see if I can find a way out..." She murmured, standing and she turned away from the tom, unintentionally rubbing against the cave wall, her tail lashing as she began walking along the wall, sniffing the air to find a way out, shaking her head lightly as she thought of how the tom had pinned her down to protect her, shivering at the thought of just a slight change of posture, he would have had her in a perfect crouch to handle her heat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am

"Yes, you should have," he agreed roughly, and stood and took a few paces away. "a few days...we could've gotten it dealt with by now. You realize how clouded your mind can get from it? How clouded mine can get from it?" He shook his head angrily. "Let's hope there's a quick way out of here. Getting you out if our first priority." He glanced at her sternly over his shoulder and growled, hoping his displeasure over all this was clear. He couldn't help but feel his gaze soften as it always did when he looked at her. She resembled his dead friend very closely, and she was his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:59 pm

The she-cat glanced back as he examined her injury, her ears drooping as she listened to him, "I-I don't know.. a couple days maybe... You seemed to be getting aggrivated with these tunnels so I didn't want to add more stress to you... I didn't even know what was happening to me... No one explained it to me..." she said quietly, giving a small whimper, "I'm sorry, I should have said something" She whined, hanging her head, the only time any of the Queen's taught her anything was if she was in trouble as a kit or if another kit was learning it at that time, no she-cat had explained heats to her yet.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:55 pm

"Let me look at it," the leader ordered, standing up and standing at her side now and using his nose to sniff along her flank. A bit of fur had been ripped away but there was no blood. "Nothing serious, you'll be fine," he grunted then stopped suddenly when he caught the heat scent coming off of her.

"You're in heat, Tigerpaw," he informed her plainly, being straightforward with it. "How long has it been going on? You should've informed me."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Tigerpaw gave a squeak as she was pinned by the tom, she shivered slightly, biting her lip, her first heat causing this, she still wasn't sure what it was, once everything was over she looked about, "A tree branch whipped me earlier... But other than that I'm fine" She murmured, her tail lashing lightly, looking up toward her mentor over her, her ears drooped slightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:46 pm

The leader opened his mouth to respond when the roar suddenly doubled, and instead of answering her he grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her down and laid his body on top of hers to protect her. But as quickly as it had started, the small earthquake stopped and the movement in the cavern came to a halt, leaving the two cats gasping as they recovered from the shock. "Are you okay Tigerpaw?" the leader asked as he glanced around the room, still laying on top of the female.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:40 pm

Tigerpaw just barely caught sight of her mentor before she felt the trembles and heard the roar, she hissed in fright as she saw the tree coming down, giving a small cry as a branch whipped across her hips, she stumbled and limped slight as she raced to the exit, skidding to a Gault behind her mentor, breathing heavily, "What now? Do you think another exit is still open?" She asked, panting heavily, wincing as she licked the store spot where the branch whipped her, fur missing from the spot and it was tender, but there was no wound.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:36 pm

Admittedly the leader had been too wrapped up to notice his apprentice slip into the her first heat. He knew it'd come soon, and usually when that happened the apprentices would just go out by themselves and fuck each other breathless to fix the problem. But since she didn't really socialize with the other apprentices...well truth be told that didn't matter, if he dropped her off to a few of the young toms they'd still deal with her just fine.

The leader stopped when he felt an unnatural tremble originate from the floor, and he halted and looked around frantically to see what was happening and locate his apprentice. His jaw gaped open when he saw the roof above them begin collapsing in, and as if by magic dirt from the sides of the cavern drew up to replace it, and a roar began to fill the cave as tens of trees began gurgling down through the soil into the small cave. "Run!" the leader screeched across to his apprentice, wherever she was, and he pelted back to where they had entered the cavern but saw it had already collapsed, effectively trapping the two in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 pm

The apprentice flopped into a sit with a huff as they didn't find anything again, digging her claws into the dirt, she opened her mouth to mention something to her mentor before he went off, sighing and she stood, doing as he said and following the opposite wall to him, sniffing the ground and air constantly, keeping her side pressed to the wall, she had been feeling different lately, the slightest touch to her pelt sent chills through her body, that morning after she woke, whenever she sat and something brushed between her legs, her body would jerk and she felt a surge of something she didn't know what it was, she would ask her mentor, but with them so wrapped up with the tunnels she didn't want to add more to him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 pm

(sounds good to me!)

Mudstar let out a sigh when he and his apprentice turned a sharp corner to find...absolutely nothing new, just some empty large cavern. "How do we keep missing it," he growled, his muscles rippling with dissatisfaction. He swore they were on something's trail, it just kept eluding him. He turned and look at the dark shape of Tigerpaw. "Go along that wall and keep your nose and eyes open. I'll follow this wall and meet you on the other side." He didn't wait for her to reply, trotting forward at a rapid pace, his pelt brushing the wall so he knew where he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:11 pm

(Sure~ works for me~ maybe she has her first heat at the same time they get trapped to add to everything :3)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 pm

(are you fine with time skipping 2 months ahead - she has much more experience with fighting and hunting but she's still just mediocre, and they haven't found anything unusual in the tunnels yet. They bond naturally as mentor/apprentice, more if you want. I'm thinking we can start off again with them deep underground when something goes wrong, they barely make it out but they're stuck, they can get frisky to break out from the stress, go from there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Best Friend's Daughter [Fire] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next