HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:08 am

The she-cat yelped and gave a small cry as she began gagging on his cock, digging her claws into the ground and she tried to pull away, whining and letting her tears fall, her mouth becoming raw from his barbs, though after a little time, she began taking him a bit easier, gagging in him but with less struggle.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:05 am

"No," he growled lowly, watching her suck at his member while she lookup up at him in a rather delightful way. But that wasn't what he wanted right at that moment, with his mind foggy, lustful, and desiring something more intimate with this young she-cat, even though it was a darker side of intimacy. "Gag on my cock, I want to see tears," he put his second forepaw on top of her head and thrust her muzzle up and down at his own pace, popping half his cock in and out of her throat and letting his barbs rake through whatever raw flesh it could catch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 am

The young apprentice gave a mewl as she was forced down to his cock, her ears back and she looked up hesitantly before obeying, taking his length into her mouth and she began suckling at first.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:50 am

The tom frowned at her request. "I am your leader and in this situation I own you completely. I decide how fast and hard I want to go on you." To prove his point, he stopped scritching her head and instead used the same paw to push her down right between her ears and down onto his cock hard, increasing the pressure more and more and pulling her onto his mostly hard cock "Gag on it, now," he snarled just seconds after the rough push.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:23 am

The apprentice leaned into his touch softly, her ears twitching lightly as he spoke, biting her lip briefly, "I would like to try again... But... Maybe not as rough..? I know before it was just because of my heat" She asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:16 am

The tom glanced down at her in surprise, letting a paw lightly graze back and forth over the top of her head. "Of course we can do this again....I enjoy using you, my apprentice. And about your father, he and I were very close. I see him in you. And seeing you submit to me is....satisfying." He gave her a questioning glance. "You want to try again right now?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:08 pm

"It's just a weird taste... I didn't think it could come out of us.." She said quietly, slowly becoming more used to the taste as she began lapping at his cock more, looking up as she finished, "I don't know... It was a little weird when my dad came up.." She admitted quietly, "Maybe... We can try again Mudstar?" She stumbled over her words slightly, now with her heat sated she was thinking clearly enough.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:52 am

He laughed when her face scrunched at the taste of their combined cum. "If it's that bad, there's an herb that can make a tom's seed taste sweet, almost as good as milk apparently. Could always get some of that once we get out of here." He lazily used a paw to stritch the top of her head as her tongue ran through his fur. "Did you enjoy this? Was it too far? I want you to be happy, Tigerpaw."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Tigerpaw looked back to where she was to be cleaning, hesitantly doing as the tom said, lifting her hips off the ground and keeping her head in his crotch, beginning to give hesitant licks at his cock, her nose scrunching slightly at the sweet yet salty taste of cum.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm

He snorted and looked into her eyes. "Yes, you're doing fine, but crouch for me. I want your head in front of my cock and your ass up in the air, it's fun to look at a she-cat's rump while she worships a dick." He rest a paw on her cheek, no so much as to comfort her, but to be able to put it on top of her head quickly in case she tried to pull back. "Just focus on everywhere there's cum," he added, before leaning back and relaxing completely to enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:58 pm

Tigerpaw glanced back toward her mentor, biting her lip softly and she slowly followed him, holding in her whimpers as she hesitantly began lapping at his fur to start, looking up toward him, unsure if she was doing it properly as she continued licking at his fur.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:55 pm

"I know it was, small one," the tom put on a gentle undertone to his voice and took his tail out from under her to wrap it around her side, embracing his for a few moments. "But we're not done yet. Now that you're back to your senses, it's time to see how submissive and willing you really are. He back off of the she-cat's body and went to the side of the enclosure, leaning back against the mossy side of a tree and spreading his hindlegs out. He pointed with a paw down to his limp cock and ordered shortly, "Clean it, apprentice. Now. All of it too, and no whining."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

She pinned her ears and gave a soft whimper as she listened to the tom, averting her gaze slightly, her tail curling around herself, "I didn't mean to... I just... I don't know... I was just doing what I felt.. it was bugging me so much.." The apprentice whimpered.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:47 pm

"Why would he be upset?" the tom met her gaze evenly and held it commandingly, keeping the threat in his eyes as he looked down at her. "Is it because he'd be ashamed that his daughter is a slutty whore, begging to be fucked even after she was already mounted?" He leaned in closer so his breath his her face, keeping the eye contact so long as she didn't look away, "I was one of his best friends. He'd be humiliated to see you so pathetic and vulnerable right now, desperate to have one his own friends fuck you senseless into the dirt."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:33 pm

"I don't know... I never saw him much.." she mewed, shivering from his touch, "M-maybe he would be upset at first... Then happy because you're his friend?" She murmured, looking up as she watched the tom.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:30 pm

"Use your imagination then, apprentice," the leader smacked her heavily on the ear, letting his tail brush the insides on her thighs as he questioned her. "Guess if you have to, I want an answer before you clean me up," he growled, and brushed his claws lightly through her fur, not scratching her, but just letting her feel them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:14 pm

The young she-cat trembled under the tom from pleasure, coming down from her orgasm, feeling her pelt weighed down by his seed, glancing up toward the tom, "I don't know what he would think" She murmured through her panting, her ears twitching lightly, with her heat sated for now she was beginning to come back to her senses.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:09 pm

"Rrrgg," the tom snarled and let go of the she-cat's scruff to pull himself out, propping himself up on her back with his forepaws to finish over the apprentice's pelt rather than inside of her, making the flattened girl messy and all the more pleasing for him to look at. "Fucking slut," he purr-growled down at her, licking his lips as the last drops of his release landed on her pelt. "What would your father think of you if he saw you like this, beneath his best friend too-" he went on in the same sultry tone, putting a paw on her head to keep her down, but letting her muzzle remain free so she could answer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:46 am

Tigerkit panted heavily, letting out pleasured cries as she moved with him, gasping out as she felt him hit her g-spot, her claws flexing and she mewled out loudly as she suddenly came around the male's length, panting heavily and she trembled under the tom, her walls trying to milk his length.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:29 am

"Good, good," the tom moaned now too, huffing as he worked above the she-cat to change his thrusts into different angles and speeds, ensuring the she-cat couldn't get too comfortable. He had a secret enjoyment for wearing out his females. "I can feel you approaching..." he whispered in her ear as he continued to hit her in just the right places, "you know you want to release it all. Let it go, little one, let me feel you let go..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:18 am

The young she-cat gave loud moans as she moved with the tom, breathing hard and her ears stayed back, her tail lashing and she clawed at the ground, pressing up against the tom as she jerked forward from his thrusts, tucking her head under herself briefly as she moaned, trembling in pleasure and beginning to clench around the tom's length as her orgasm rose and the knot in her stomach tightened.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:40 am

"Shhhh, it's okay honey, don't cry," the tom purred deliciously into her ear, hiding his wicked smirk when her first moan came out of her mouth. That was more like it. "That's it apprentice, moan for your leader, and moan for your daddy," he purred and nibbled on her ears as he rocked above her, taking her body with him in a rocking motion as he fucked her until her body began to make a divet into the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:37 pm

The she-cat panted as she pushed back against the tom, letting out a pained screech as he suddenly took her virginity, clawing at the ground as she was forced to move with his thrusts, it took a bit before she began softly moaning from his thrusts, breathing heavily as she raised her hips more, hissing softly at his barbs scraping her walls.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:24 pm

"I'll definitely be tying you up," the tom agreed, already wondering what she'd think of all this once her hormones wore off. But he had to fuck her before that'd happen. "You're too young for your body to develop kits, lucky for you," he growled and gripped her scruff tightly with a typical mating hold before slamming into her and pounding away, his cock sliding in from the tip to the base and back again as he took full advantage of the young apprentice.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:07 am

The she-cat panted and whined needily, "I'll let you tie me up with vines and use me for as long as you want" She panted, flinching as her other ear stung, "For anything you want Mudstar" She mewled, "Use me for a kit machine if you want" She panted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   

Back to top Go down

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next