HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Tigerpaw mewled as she was pushed, lurching forward and pinning her ears, "Sorry" She gave a small whine, she padded to keep up with the older tom, blinking a few times as he said and her eyes adjusted to the light, "Should we put a marker somewhere so we can see what tunnel we go down when it splits?" She asked her mentor quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:58 pm

The leader waited patiently for just a few moments before coming behind the young cat and putting his paw on he rear to push her forward, shoving her headfirst into the tunnel. "If we move like that, we might get to the end of the first tunnel by next season. I know I'm pushing you with this mission, but we have to do this." The leader pushed himself in so that he stood next to her then took the lead, walking steadily down. The light from the entrance dimmed more and more until his night vision had to take over, blackness overcoming the two. "This will take some getting used to, Tigerpaw," he murmured quietly to her over his shoulder. "Blink your eyes so that they adjust faster."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:54 pm

The apprentice nodded slightly as she listened, flinching back as he stood over her, "I-I'll do my best Mudstar" She gave a small whimper, the apprentice looked to the cave entrance, letting out a breath as she stood and walked toward it, glancing back toward her mentor before she slowly moved down into the cave, her claws unsheathed out of nervousness and her tail fluffed slightly, her ears drooped slightly but still listening to everything.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:49 pm

"If it separates us, run for an entrance. Hope that the rock system is still somewhat accurate. Try to smell for fresh air and follow that." He glanced at the female. "If we can't get out, we stick together and go as deep as we can. If something else is there, listen and see if it tries to communicate. If it's hostile...fight or run. I know you're fighting skills are non-existent...but we're getting ahead of ourselves." He stood and towered over the apprentice suddenly, glaring down at her sternly. "The most important rule - is that you will obey every word without question. Do as I say for both our sakes. If you disobey so help me you'll regret it for the rest of your life." The leader backed off and nodded to the tree entrance. "You first, apprentice"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:43 pm

The apprentice's ears flicked as she listened, nodding lightly, "What about if it separates us? Or something else is down there with it?" She asked, her tail flicking, "Or what if it doesn't let us out?" She asked, she didn't care much if she didn't get out, the only one that seemed to care about her was her mentor, she had no one else in the clan, but he was the leader, they needed him more than they needed her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:40 pm

He nodded as she spoke. "We've done a lot of thinking on this. I've yet to experience any of this myself, but it's becoming more serious. Just last week we've had to mark off a section of territory from our own warriors because the ground is starting to collapse in...but the thing is it just swallows whatever lays on top of the soil, and the dirt underground replaces it. It's eaten entire trees, and it's spreading." The leader frowned. "Your normal apprentice duties are being suspended. You and I will be exploring these caves as much as possible. I think there's something we need to find, and the force - what it is, is stopping us. I'll teach you what I know of surviving in tunnels. Questions?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:33 pm

The young she-cat's ears drooped as she listened to him, frowning softly, "If it's something messing with warriors... Maybe it's from the Dark Forest? Or something Starclan doesn't want us to know about is down there so they sent something to protect it until the right time? Or something more logical could be that there's just something like a Badger down there digging tunnels then collapsing old ones..." she rambled, "Wait, that can't be it... You said it happens while there's warriors in there..." she mumbled to herself, her tail lashing as she thought.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:29 pm

The leader lifted a paw to stop her from talking further. "You don't know much then, that's fine. We developed a system by putting piles of rocks throughout the cave, which is actually pretty wide, you'll never scrunched in most places. If there's a single rock, you're very close to the entrance, then the more rocks you see, the further you are away from an exit. That way you always know if you're going deeper or headed out." The tom paused, wondering if she was ready for the next part.. "But there's more to these caves...something has changed. Several of my most experienced warriors with this place have sworn that something...more, has found it's home down here. Something that isn't alive, yet it has power in our world. They claim it has the ability to move the tunnels around, even while they are in there." He glanced at his apprentice seriously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:17 pm

The apprentice's ears perked slightly and she gave a nod, "I'll try that next time" She purred, her ears twitching slightly and she tilted her head for a second, "Not a lot... I just remember being told not to go there alone until I'm a warrior... Even then it's risky to get lost sometimes because being underground can disorient you" She mewed, her tail lashing softly, "That's all we were ever told in the nursery... But then again, a lot of things were said here that I don't remember being said back home that were just told to keep kits inside the nursery..." she began to ramble on, she didn't remember much of her time with her birth clan, she was still quite young at the time.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 pm

The tom gave her a glance and smiled kindly at her, hoping to reassure her as he spoke, "Relax Tigerpaw, I'm only messing with you. And that-" he flicked his tail at the rock she had run into, "...that was a pretty bad stop. Next time bring your weight back on your hindlegs so give your hindpaws traction." He flicked his tail as he thought, and went on, "There's three rules to all this. One, know what you're doing. Two, make it look good. Three, if you don't know what you're doing, just make it look good."

The tom then shifted his gaze to the crack in the tree. "How much do you know of the cave system that runs beneath our territory?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 pm

The apprentice kept a few paces behind her mentor before sliding to try and stop beside him, squeaking as she ran into a rock, she shook herself off quickly and her ears drooped as she heard her mentor, "I didn't mean it like that... I meant after.." She said quietly, her ears staying back as she looked up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:30 am

The leader kept his legs pumping strongly as he tore through the forest, stopping by the particular set of rocks he had been looking for. Once they arrived, he waited for his apprentice to stop at his side before responding to her proclamation: "I sure do hope you don't become leader too soon. I'll be very dead once that happens, after all." He kept his face neutral as he spoke, not indicating how serious or joking he was trying to be.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:13 am

The newly named apprentice jumped slightly as she heard her mentor, "I know I have a long way Mudstar... But I've gotten this far, I can go all the way to being a leader, I know it" She purred, watching excitedly as she jumped up, bounding after the tom, she was much smaller than most apprentices her age, but she made up for it in speed and agility, that had been made clear when she was a kit.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:43 am

Mudstar let the small female have her moment, watching her closely as she took in the chanting from the entire clan and sent a few whispers up to the sky, probably to her deceased parents.

"They are watching you now, Tigerpaw," the leader informed her gently, guessing where her thoughts were. "But you haven't quite made it yet, it's just begun." With a powerful wave of his tail, the leader dismissed the clan so they could return to their duties, and he beckoned the apprentice to him as he bounded towards the camp entrance. "Keep up Tigerpaw, we have much to do, my deputy's got the clan for today."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:12 am

The young she-cat nearly bounded to the tom, but she caught herself and she walked forward, bowing her head softly, her tail flicking and her ears perking up as she listened to the tom, her head tilting slightly as she had been given her new name then informed that Mudstar himself was mentoring her, she remembered her father saying some leaders very rarely took apprentices, she suddenly felt pride and honor surge through her, the newly named apprentice moved closer to her mentor, her ears drooping back softly as she reached up briefly to touch noses with the tom, a quiet purr rising from the she-cat, her ears perking up and she glanced back toward the clan as she began hearing her name being chanted by the clan, she could be caught sending a brief glance to the sky's, "I made it.." Came her quiet voice as she murmured to herself, almost like she was making sure her parents knew she was now an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:06 am

The leader look at the kit warmly as she settled down in front of the gathering crowd, and he held his laugh within his chest at her bouncy attitude. The death of her parents had made her unusually mature for her age, that much was obvious. And he admired the dedication that shone in her eyes already.

"Tigerkit...come forward," he ordered, his words echoing across the assembled clan as they hushed to listen. "I strip away your name and title as a kit, young cat, so that you stand nameless before our ancestors." He paused, commandingly looking down at the young cat. "Your new name shall now be Tigerpaw, and you will learn the skills and knowledge needed to be a worthy warrior of this clan. Tigerpaw, your mentor shall shall me be, Mudstar." He lifted his tail at the surprised murmurs from the clan to quiet them down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:35 am

Tigerkit perked up excitedly at the call, bounding to the nursery entrance, glancing back at her nest in the far back corner, before she walked toward the group, her tail flicking off and on, a clear sign of her excitement as she tried to contain herself, she sat nearer to the front of the crowd, her paws shifting back and forth as she waited, her ears perked forward, glancing about the Warriors briefly, unsure of who was going to be her mentor, to teach her the ways her mother and father were, to follow the codes faithfully and provide for your clan and family.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:30 am

Mudstar conversed with his deputy in the center of the camp, glancing at the nursery excitedly. Tigerkit was the daughter of his long-time friend, but he had been killed in a raid against his clan. He had taken the kit in voluntarily when Mudstar had sat with her father as he lay dying from a wound to his throat. He felt terrible for Tigerkit, and wanted her to grow happy and strong. His deputy had argued against it, especially since she was from a different clan, but he would take her on as his own apprentice.

"Brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, friends and family alike, gather around me now, for an apprentice is to be made," Mudstar yowled powerfully so all would hear, and a circle began to form around him, leaving plenty of space for Tigerkit, the leader and his deputy Fangstripe to stand apart from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 am

Yep I can start~ Sorry at work and dealing with idiot customers.

Tigerkit woke before the sun the morning of her apprentice ceremony, she was excited, her mother had always told her about being a warrior and how exciting it could be, that was Willowbrook's take on life at least, everything was an adventure, Tigerkit spent the morning grooming herself to look just right, Willowbrook told her that too, always groom yourself before important ceremonies or situations, the kit had lost her parents around the same time, during a raid from another clan they had been killed, the kit usually spent her days alone, not too interested in spending time with other kits her age, she enjoyed spending her time with older cats, she loved to learn from them and hear their stories.

Last edited by ~Canadian~Bacon~ on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:23 am

Name: Mudstar
Clan: Seaclan
Mate: deceased
Crushing: None
Relatioship with: none
Kits: deceased (in accident, along with mate)
Siblings: warriors within the clan
Other: Hard to get along with type of personality developed after an accident caused the death of all his kits and mate, he performs his duty as leader but that's it.

you mind starting it off?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:53 am

Name: Tigerpaw
Mentor: Mudstar
Clan: Seaclan
Mate: None
Crushing: None
Relationship With: None
Kits: None
Father: Viperstrike(Deceased)
Mother: Willowbrook (Deceased)
Silbings: No known siblings
Other: Scar across the bridge of her nose from a rough tustle as a young kit with an apprentice. Virgin. Inexperienced in fighting, hunting, sex, herbs etc.

Figured you could pick the clan lol also was thinking we start at her apprenticeship ceremony XD

Last edited by ~Canadian~Bacon~ on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]   

Back to top Go down

Best Friend's Daughter [Fire]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3